Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello
alphavitea
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
234 thanks in 135 posts

RE: Hello
04-07-2013 1:05 AM

After reading the little bit provided I can suggest what I think buzzy said. Respect products will be a good start. This will change your phero signature slightly more manly and you can slowly tweak your game to be similar to your sig. Ascend from pheromonexs is a manly respect/alpha product that is not intimidating. I would recommend it without cops to start with. Also people get great results from corporativo from alpha dream. Then order a bottle of new pheromone adaptive from love scents and gradually start experimenting with adding 1 dab before evening activities. This will sex up you phero sig.

Disclaimer: I recommend these products but cannot guarantee results. Also there are many many ways to get the results you desire and some might suggest going straight sexual in order to change your phero sig drastically. There are no wrong answers as it is all experimenting. I won't get into the other stuff like working out or reading about picking up women as I think that was covered. I am just answering the question of which pheromone to try. Ascend is a good choice. Def get scented. If you like musk go for the Stan's oud if to like fresh and light go for nobility. These are the onl two I have. I hear fxs is the bomb also.

Maybe if these girls see you as more masculine and not so NICE they will be more attracted to you for sexual purposes. Try not to be the guy they complain about thier exes too. If girls start unloading all their problems on you "emotional tampon" you are dead in the water. I always cut them off and say something like "you should really talk to someone else about these problems like maybe your girl friends, I am only here to have fun with you" this way they will think of you when they want to forget their issues and have fun. I have done this and it works. I have a few girl friends that only see me as good time Charlie. Let some other sap hear all their problems. I mean you don't have to be a dick about it just keep them in a fun frame and you are on your way.

[/size]

If she bites you, you did it right.

Androtics. IS. Ammo. TuTh. Molecule C.
Lal. AV. Nude sample, wolf, dirty primitive sample,
Alpha dream. Certo. Glacé unscented, dirty primitive sample.
pheromonexs ascend oil, evolve, odyssey. Evolve oil, desire me, temptress,
Love scent npa impi red dot
Hax: element 9+o. Black label sample gel packs, element x, m512, x22, holy grail.
Singles. Androstadienone, pregnenolone
04-07-2013 1:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NuTrix, paradigmshift, RatedRKO16
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1505
Thanks received:
818 thanks in 456 posts

04-07-2013 9:38 AM

Welcome to the forum! Already seems like you're in good hands and getting great pointers Big Grin

You'll find the guys here are great and, as you've seen, will try to steer you in a beneficial direction.

Happy experimenting!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
04-07-2013 9:38 AM
Thanks given by DarkaziZ
RatedRKO16
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 3 posts

04-10-2013 1:05 AM

(04-07-2013 1:05 AM)Nicola3 Wrote:  Then order a bottle of new pheromone adaptive from love scents and gradually start experimenting with adding 1 dab before evening activities.

I cannot find this product.

I found this one you were talking about . Order as is?

I'm on the Love Scents site and cannot find pheromone adaptive anywhere..
04-10-2013 1:05 AM

DarkaziZ
NaughtywillCRY

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 46
Thanks received:
20 thanks in 16 posts

04-10-2013 2:19 AM

Is there bro just click men pheromones and
You can see it right away because that one
Is a top seller Smile

If you're naughty go to your room,
if you wanna be naughty go to mine!
04-10-2013 2:19 AM
Thanks given by RatedRKO16
RatedRKO16
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
7 thanks in 3 posts

04-10-2013 2:25 AM

(04-10-2013 2:19 AM)DarkaziZ Wrote:  Is there bro just click men pheromones and
Is a top seller Smile

ahh additive not adaptive! that one word was tripping me up (i'm a noob) Thank yoU!
04-10-2013 2:25 AM
RatedRKO16
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
7 thanks in 3 posts

04-13-2013 6:12 PM

(04-07-2013 1:05 AM)Nicola3 Wrote:  After reading the little bit provided I can suggest what I think buzzy said. Respect products will be a good start. This will change your phero signature slightly more manly and you can slowly tweak your game to be similar to your sig. Ascend from pheromonexs is a manly respect/alpha product that is not intimidating. I would recommend it without cops to start with. Also people get great results from corporativo from alpha dream. Then order a bottle of new pheromone adaptive from love scents and gradually start experimenting with adding 1 dab before evening activities. This will sex up you phero sig.

Disclaimer: I recommend these products but cannot guarantee results. Also there are many many ways to get the results you desire and some might suggest going straight sexual in order to change your phero sig drastically. There are no wrong answers as it is all experimenting. I won't get into the other stuff like working out or reading about picking up women as I think that was covered. I am just answering the question of which pheromone to try. Ascend is a good choice. Def get scented. If you like musk go for the Stan's oud if to like fresh and light go for nobility. These are the onl two I have. I hear fxs is the bomb also.

Maybe if these girls see you as more masculine and not so NICE they will be more attracted to you for sexual purposes. Try not to be the guy they complain about thier exes too. If girls start unloading all their problems on you "emotional tampon" you are dead in the water. I always cut them off and say something like "you should really talk to someone else about these problems like maybe your girl friends, I am only here to have fun with you" this way they will think of you when they want to forget their issues and have fun. I have done this and it works. I have a few girl friends that only see me as good time Charlie. Let some other sap hear all their problems. I mean you don't have to be a dick about it just keep them in a fun frame and you are on your way.

(04-10-2013 2:19 AM)DarkaziZ Wrote:  Is there bro just click men pheromones and
Is a top seller Smile

Alright you two, since you've been helping me hopefully you will come back to this post. Just recieved New Pheromone Additive Pheromone Additive and Corporativo. How do you recommend I use them? New Pheromone Additive Additive says 1 drop behind each ear. Corporativo came with no instructions. Hoping to use them tonight. Thanks!
04-13-2013 6:12 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1102
Thanks received:
504 thanks in 229 posts

04-14-2013 12:21 AM

Yiou need to test these products separately. You said you got NP.A, that's great. Try 1 drop with a cover scent. Pheromones can smell like ass to some people, always use a cover. Do not mix products unless you're sure of what each product does. Read up on your products. That's the best advice anybody can give you. Don't skip this step.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
04-14-2013 12:21 AM
Thanks given by as33156

AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2475
Thanks received:
1690 thanks in 649 posts

04-14-2013 12:30 AM

Hey there, James! Welcome to PheroTruth Big Grin

What D_Darko said- the reading is key

And then what the other guys said about testing the products. Makes sure to start off with just one spray or drop and wear that for a full day. This will help you in the long run. You learn to pick up subtle changes, you learn how products change over the hours as lighter molecules evaporate and heavier molecules linger. You don't end up ghosting- which does happen even to those of us who have been wearing these products for years and then accidentally put on too much one day. Yeah, don't do that. That is wasteful and annoying.

Read the sticky threads. Start a journal to help you better understand and learn from your results. And have an awesome time Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
04-14-2013 12:30 AM
Thanks given by D_Darko, Buzzy78, as33156
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1102
Thanks received:
504 thanks in 229 posts

04-14-2013 12:34 AM

AlternativeGirl to the rescue. You can't get better advice than this.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
04-14-2013 12:34 AM
RatedRKO16
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
7 thanks in 3 posts

04-14-2013 3:37 AM

I tried a drop behind each ear of the New Pheromone Additive and a spray on each side of the neck of the other. I had more women's attention but it didn't lead to anything more. It seemed it was easier to talk to them but no interest on their side.
04-14-2013 3:37 AM

Share This Thread