Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello
fasterDan_Bullet
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 5 posts

Hello
02-18-2013 5:32 AM

Hi, I'm Kai and I'm kind-of new to pheromones. I read a small thing on pheromones and got curious so I googled around and found this place! The stories on this forum are amazing and I hope to have amazing stories of my own with pheromones. I have not had much luck with women in the past. I've attracted women but never the one I want. So trying to discern between pheromone hits or just normal hits will be difficult for me. I'm slow and many times oblivious to these kinds of things anyway.

I'm Asian and in my late 20's, but I look like a 21 year old. Currently I'm going back to college to finish my degree. My side goal is to get myself a hot young thing while I'm there. I'm basically looking for love and a GF. Yeah, corny stuff. People talk about targets so I guess I'll describe mine. I'm trying to get myself a thin, good looking, Chinese/Korean/Taiwanese/Japanese/etc. girl. I find it particularly hard because there's so much competition for hot girls in general.

I'm decent looking, and dress nicer than many people at my school. Then again, it's a college setting where almost everyone wears sweats all day. I've been testing out CohesionXS. I wasn't sure if it was too strong so I diluted it with some cologne. I'm guessing I was testing Cohesion between 1/3rd and 1/6th of a drop at a time. It was a hit or miss. But the last 2 times, I used 1 full drop and I think I got some hits. Then again, I don't know if they're just being friendly. I'm hesitant to approach girls for no reason. But then again, I prefer it of the girl came up to me. That's probably because of my self-esteem issues. But I find it a turn on if the girl shows attraction with me having to work for it.

Something weird about girls' perception on me, they tend to think I'm a player which I'm totally not! So I'm wondering if I might have natural pheromones that are making them think this way. There are some products that give the same effect from what I've read.

Anyways, I'll be looking to find love mixes that work well for Asians, on Asians. Haha.
02-18-2013 5:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NuTrix

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1411
Thanks received:
2756 thanks in 1322 posts

RE: Hello
02-18-2013 10:32 AM

welcome to the forum
02-18-2013 10:32 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2697 thanks in 1236 posts

02-18-2013 10:45 AM

Hey fasterDan_Bullet, welcome to PheroTruth. Phero hits can be subtle, but if ouou're noticing more attentiion or think interactions are a little different, the phero's are likely partially responsible.

My suggestion would be to work on yoiur self-esteem though. and FORCE yourself to approach 5 or 10 girls a day, they dont bit, well most of them dpon't anyway and the ones that do can be kinda fun. Big Grin Your self-esteem should then start improving somewhat. You might also try picking up a book or two, or or even subliminal mp3's.

You're not alone in having low self-esteem though and that's partially responsible for a number of folks finding their way here, and overcoming it. Smile

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were is the impressions we left on those we leave behind.

Live life as you want to be remembered when you're gone!
02-18-2013 10:45 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1651
Thanks received:
910 thanks in 491 posts

02-18-2013 3:41 PM

Welcome to the forum and the fun!

Mark...I don't bite...unless I'm asked to...ok..I've ben know to nibble here and there w/o permission....

fasterDan_Bullet, maybe just approaching a lady for basic info...directions, time...yes, even the weather, lol, just for practices' sake will help you hone in on your approach...familiarity will smooth out those rough edges...don't be lazy Big Grin ^_~

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
02-18-2013 3:41 PM
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 385
Thanks received:
717 thanks in 348 posts

02-18-2013 5:19 PM

Welcome to pherotruth. I hope you find the information needed to start your journey and report about is Wink

Cheers,

Buzzy

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
02-18-2013 5:19 PM

Share This Thread