Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello
Jester318
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello
01-23-2017 12:21 AM

Hey all i'm jester Hi , It is nice to be here and to meet you all. I've been looking into pheromones for a few months now trying to figure out which brand/blend to use.

I am currently looking for social, alpha and sexual type pheromones to test out. I have already tried True Love and True Charisma by True Pheromones, but to no avail. Apparently they don't have the best track record thus far. Wacko2

I have been looking at LAL for the most part because they seem to be one of the best companies that make mones, and they have a lot of positive reviews on here.
01-23-2017 12:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello
01-23-2017 2:03 AM

(01-23-2017 12:21 AM)Jester318 Wrote:  Hey all i'm jester Hi , It is nice to be here and to meet you all. I've been looking into pheromones for a few months now trying to figure out which brand/blend to use.

I am currently looking for social, alpha and sexual type pheromones to test out. I have already tried True Love and True Charisma by True Pheromones, but to no avail. Apparently they don't have the best track record thus far. Wacko2

I have been looking at LAL for the most part because they seem to be one of the best companies that make mones, and they have a lot of positive reviews on here.

G'day Jester. How u going? Welcome to the forum. We've compiled a few faq's here. https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Frequently...faqs-faq-s

U may or may not find a few tips and tricks there.

I'll start with me favorite companies so far. And the rest is up to u to decide which one ya like. Gather as much data as ya can from here and go for gold. Smile good luck

My favorite is Apex, pheromone treasures. PSX, LPMP, LaCroy, LoveScent, and a few more. The list goes on. Smile

Hope u'll find what ya looking for. Smile
01-23-2017 2:03 AM
Jester318
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-23-2017 3:39 AM

(01-23-2017 2:03 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  G'day Jester. How u going? Welcome to the forum. We've compiled a few faq's here. https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Frequently...faqs-faq-s

U may or may not find a few tips and tricks there.

I'll start with me favorite companies so far. And the rest is up to u to decide which one ya like. Gather as much data as ya can from here and go for gold. Smile good luck

My favorite is Apex, pheromone treasures. PSX, LPMP, LaCroy, LoveScent, and a few more. The list goes on. Smile

Hope u'll find what ya looking for. Smile

I'm good Doctor, and thank you. I was actually looking at those forums earlier, lots of good info there, but still a bit confusing. Do you use anything from LAL? and if so how did it work out for you? I know Mones work different from person to person, but I am curious nonetheless.

Thanks for the help, cheers.
01-23-2017 3:39 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-23-2017 3:43 AM

(01-23-2017 3:39 AM)Jester318 Wrote:  I'm good Doctor, and thank you. I was actually looking at those forums earlier, lots of good info there, but still a bit confusing. Do you use anything from LAL? and if so how did it work out for you? I know Mones work different from person to person, but I am curious nonetheless.

Thanks for the help, cheers.

Yeah mate. I had good fun with LAL products. But am not sure why, it was a bit inconsistent to me. So I started using other products from other vendors. And saw some better results. So yeah. Smile

There's no right or wrong from me own experience. Smile

The only way to find out is by trying'em.
01-23-2017 3:43 AM
Jester318
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-23-2017 5:52 PM

ok so just messaged Garry from LAL and he told me to try Aqua Vitae to start, any thoughts on that as a first mone?
01-23-2017 5:52 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-23-2017 6:06 PM

(01-23-2017 5:52 PM)Jester318 Wrote:  ok so just messaged Garry from LAL and he told me to try Aqua Vitae to start, any thoughts on that as a first mone?

Note: this is ONLY me personal opinion on this. Please take it with a grain of salt. Smile

AV was polar to me. It hit a few and missed a few. BUT,,, When it DID hit, she was all worked up. From there on out it was up to me to take her to bed. And it was easy from there on out. Smile

It took me a while to understand how AV worked. Amd that applies to anyone. Cos how AV works for me, could be totally different to u.

Just me 2 cents. Smile
01-23-2017 6:06 PM
Jester318
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-24-2017 2:23 AM

(01-23-2017 6:06 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Note: this is ONLY me personal opinion on this. Please take it with a grain of salt. Smile

AV was polar to me. It hit a few and missed a few. BUT,,, When it DID hit, she was all worked up. From there on out it was up to me to take her to bed. And it was easy from there on out. Smile

It took me a while to understand how AV worked. Amd that applies to anyone. Cos how AV works for me, could be totally different to u.

Just me 2 cents. Smile

thanks for the reply.

I guess my question is this then, What product gave you the most obvious/unusual IOI's compared to if you were moneless? that's what I'm looking for to start, I want a product that will make me believe that it is working. ( once I get my baseline dosage right ) It doesn't have to be from LAL either.
01-24-2017 2:23 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-24-2017 2:28 AM

(01-24-2017 2:23 AM)Jester318 Wrote:  thanks for the reply.

I guess my question is this then, What product gave you the most obvious/unusual IOI's compared to if you were moneless? that's what I'm looking for to start, I want a product that will make me believe that it is working. ( once I get my baseline dosage right ) It doesn't have to be from LAL either.

A.M. but that's for me. Could be different to u.
01-24-2017 2:28 AM
Jester318
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-24-2017 2:31 AM

(01-24-2017 2:28 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  A.M. but that's for me. Could be different to u.

what is A.M.? Mda
01-24-2017 2:31 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-24-2017 2:43 AM

Alfa maschio
01-24-2017 2:43 AM