Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Heart and Soul Unscented Review
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3370 thanks in 1534 posts

Heart and Soul Unscented Review
02-19-2013 8:46 AM

From the Love Potion website:

HEART & SOUL - (for women) - Ail says: "A blend I spent a LONG time creating, trialling and perfecting. It strives to help ladies to really connect and resonate with people - whether it be with their loved one, or just with good friends. This blend aims to allow ladies to have a really socially enjoyable time, and to connect on a VERY deep level when it IS required. Key factors: Beta-Androstenol helps to forge deep and meaningful communication, while Estratetraenol lends that 'I want-to-take-care-of-her' vibe to any males in your periphery. In short, I wanted ladies of all ages to have a wonderful time being someone it is GREAT and fabulous to know and to be around - AND to get intimate with...SHOULD the land lie that way. You know...that person we all see with that certain 'Je ne sais quoi' The person you just have GOT to get to know better...And get MUCH closer to...^_~"
* Ingredients: Estratetreanol, Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Androsterone, Epi-Androsterone.

****************************************​*******

This is probably the one Love Potion women's phero that I have never tried. Gasp! There are 34. It's on my list to try and I am hoping some other ladies will be along to add their reviews.
02-19-2013 8:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, NuTrix, PhoenixOnFyre119

Isis
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 796
Thanks received:
790 thanks in 379 posts

RE: Heart and Soul Unscented Review
02-25-2013 4:12 PM

Surprised you haven't tried it halo!

As much as I'm loving sexology right now, if I had to choose one blend from Love Potion that I'd be stuck forever using, it would be heart & soul. It doesn't evoke jealousy from women. It's feminine but doesn't exactly make you feel helpless. It CAN be sexy with added cops. It's lifts my mood and everyone else around me. Overall, it's a great versatile social. I have yet to have worn this in a situation where this phero would be inappropriate. Can be worn virtually almost anywhere.

Good stuff.
02-25-2013 4:12 PM
Thanks given by halo0073, AlternativeGirl, NuTrix, fluffygirl12, PhoenixOnFyre119
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3544
Thanks received:
2455 thanks in 941 posts

03-30-2013 10:30 PM

Copied from my journal...

Saturday March 30th- Heart & Soul... just two small sprays to work. Good stuff. Not overbearing, just good, friendly vibes. People talking to me and being nice to me. Sharing their feelings. I felt more open, too. Its nice to just be able to talk to people and make them feel good about themselves. A friendly, caring blend for sure. I feel confident and happy when wearing this.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
03-30-2013 10:30 PM
Thanks given by halo0073, NuTrix, PhoenixOnFyre119
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2455 thanks in 941 posts

05-21-2013 9:31 AM

Oh my, I love this blend more and more. It is sooo amazing. It makes me more friendly. It makes others more friendly. It makes me more giddy. I love it. I can wear just a little of it by itself and get more friendly interactions. And that just makes life more rich. Or, I can wear it with a more sexy blend (sprayed to different application spots, of course) and it always always always makes a sexy blend better because H&S increases and enhances the way people feel comfortable with you so they are more likely to act on sexy thoughts, say sexy things, be friendlier and flirtier with you. If I was wearing a NONE heavy blend, H&S would work as a buffer to make me less intimidating and intense. Did I mention that I love it? Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

05-21-2013 9:31 AM
Thanks given by halo0073, NuTrix, PhoenixOnFyre119
PhoenixOnFyre119
Playing with fyre

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1156
Thanks received:
435 thanks in 189 posts

09-15-2013 7:58 PM

Copied from my journal:

"28Mar13, Thursday
Today was an eventful day, I had to don my dress blues and attend a funeral for a fellow sailor whom I did not know. Very akward situation and I don't usually deal with death well (I become numb and almost stone-like, hard for me to show emotion). Which isn't a quality I like, but accept myself because I am usually a very compassionate, heart-on-sleeve kinda person... but hey, everyone has their weak points. For this, I wore H&S w/ Passion in Pink. Liiiiiiife-saver!!! I was happy, outgoing, highly optimistic, and when the time called for it - empathetic and sincere. I even hugged every member of the family and put my heart into it. This shit brings out the best me in even the worst kind of situation. I even cheered up the people around me and sang to the hyms with mild enthusiasm (I was the loudest person there!) But I am a singer sourrounded by dudes that aren't really 'artsy' types. I may be in the Navy, but I'm a tree-huggin', creative hippie in disguise! Wacko
I then attended a "safety-standdown", which is where they gather you up into a theater and have guest speakers tell you what not to do and how not to do it. My group of girls were gabbing the whole time, laughing and carrying on. We were the loudest damn people in there! Everyone around us seemed to be enjoying my H&S. It was hot and cramped so the oil's diffusion was perfect. I'm not too fond of the scent, I love the rose but the cayenne didn't play well with the rose on my body. It smelled more like a grapefruit that was sitting in the summer-sun all day with a dab of caramel. Everyone else liked it though. I am going to either get this one with another scent or just the UN version of it."

I wound up getting a FB UN of this and because my friend like this so much too (H&S), I got her a scented perfume boosted with H&S. She loves it and claims it has brought her somewhat out of her shell.

09-15-2013 7:58 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix, AlternativeGirl

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3534
Thanks received:
2921 thanks in 1470 posts

04-17-2014 8:59 AM

Taken from my review on the Love Potion forum:

Had on Heart & Soul in the Papal Purple fragrance yesterday and I am really happy that I got that H&S Un when I thought this was sold out. When Mara put PP up on the Artfire site I was quick to nab a couple bottles, but then thought I might not have needed to order that Un, but this is turning out to be a great work phero, and a little bit more...

So it started with me having training, CBT stuff, and although the trainer was indeed attentive it wasn't anything too special. The guy I was paired with turned out to be a great partner though Smile He was already familiar with the program and was very helpful, hehe, but I think he was paying more attention to what I was doing on my monitor than his own, then he got himself locked out of his training client so we shared my screen. When the tests rolled around, they were open book and we could confer with one another so getting 100% was - maybe not easy - but easier Big Grin When the class was over he got the door for me and walked me out of the building, but since I was heading over to the other building for the rest of my workday we said our goodbyes, have a great days, and off we went. Then I thought I should thank him once more for his help and when I turn to call thank you over my shoulder - he had been watching me! - all goofy grin and moony eyes sideLol And he LOOKED caught too, as he went all sheepish and thanked me back. I couldn't HELP but giggle as I walked away - I know he was in my direct cloud for 2 & 1/2 hours....

H&S is also showing itself for being great for interacting with co-workers. It's gender friendly - meaning everyone is responding in a positive way to it. I'm going to have to keep taking notes but I LOVE this in the PP scent Heart

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
04-17-2014 8:59 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2455 thanks in 941 posts

04-17-2014 10:30 PM

This is so Heart & Soul! Heart

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

04-17-2014 10:30 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix
Isis
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 796
Thanks received:
790 thanks in 379 posts

04-29-2014 1:08 PM

This was such a GREAT pairing with Halos Angelique. The phero strikes as feminine airy and soft. I'm pretty stand offish, but with this on, women will compliment and approach me.

Ladies at this Doctors office who ignored me and were borderline rude the first time were gushing over me, my hair and eyes the second time around.
04-29-2014 1:08 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3534
Thanks received:
2921 thanks in 1470 posts

04-29-2014 4:01 PM

*scribbles notes furiously* ^must wear to next Dr's office visit^ Every little bit helps!

I'm finally decanting this into a spray (the Papal Purple fragrance). Curious how much more quickly (if at all) it will hit. Big Grin

Has anyone gotten it in a spray? Un or otherwise? I'm curious how smelly the Un would be to cover because Papal Purple doesn't seem like a heavy scent - which means ALL kinds of options from my scent collection!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
04-29-2014 4:01 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hunter Trapper Unscented Review for Men halo0073 7 2,381 03-20-2017 6:00 AM
Last Post: james mathers
  La Femme Mystere Unscented Review Thread halo0073 31 8,682 09-29-2016 10:08 PM
Last Post: Alii
  Wanted Man Unscented Review halo0073 17 5,093 04-07-2016 10:26 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Balm Bomb Unscented Review halo0073 10 2,767 12-06-2015 5:52 PM
Last Post: Sweet.J.25
  Dirty Old Man Unscented Review halo0073 13 4,358 08-26-2015 8:05 AM
Last Post: RussianWolf