Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Halo and friends Laid reviews
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1534 posts

Halo and friends Laid reviews
04-03-2012 9:59 AM

I know that I have reviewed Laid in another thread but I am going to post all my experiences here from now on. Since PT has so few women I told Adam I could help him round up more female testers that are experienced with Pheromones. And also a friend who is a professional hairstylist. They are just reporting receiving their goodies and I will post their comments here in this thread as well.

So far I LOVE mine. The products are top notch quality, definitely salon products. They smell great. I am positively exuberant in the shower while using the shampoo and conditioner. The texturizing spray is great, helps me create waves in my stick straight hair and packs a hearty dose of feel good pheromones. I have been approached by strangers who initiated conversations, gotten extra good service at restaurants, and most importantly gotten LAID while wearing Laid products. I am sold.
04-03-2012 9:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, as33156, Q-Tips, dorfmeister

LAID Brand
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
72 thanks in 34 posts

RE: Halo and friends Laid reviews
04-03-2012 10:12 AM

(04-03-2012 9:59 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  I know that I have reviewed Laid in another thread but I am going to post all my experiences here from now on. Since PT has so few women I told Adam I could help him round up more female testers that are experienced with Pheromones. And also a friend who is a professional hairstylist. They are just reporting receiving their goodies and I will post their comments here in this thread as well.

So far I LOVE mine. The products are top notch quality, definitely salon products. They smell great. I am positively exuberant in the shower while using the shampoo and conditioner. The texturizing spray is great, helps me create waves in my stick straight hair and packs a hearty dose of feel good pheromones. I have been approached by strangers who initiated conversations, gotten extra good service at restaurants, and most importantly gotten LAID while wearing Laid products. I am sold.

LOL!!! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH, HALO!!!
04-03-2012 10:12 AM
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks received:

04-03-2012 10:14 AM

From my friend GL:

I used the shampoo and hair mask this morning. Shampoo is really rich and smells great! So rich, I almost didn't feel like my hair was clean. I shampoo'd twice. The hair mask smells AMAZING!! I left it on for about 5 minutes...the label was so tiny even with a magnifier I couldn't read the directions, lol! I'm leaving for work, so I'll swish my hair at Jxxx before I go!!

From my friend BB:

I got it yesterday and used it this morning. I'm going to write up a review this evening but so far, it's literally turning heads!
04-03-2012 10:14 AM
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
48 thanks in 32 posts

04-03-2012 11:56 AM

That's great, Halo, that you're helping them with finding female testers. The LPMP forum would be a good source also. Alas, where I live at the moment, I don't really know anyone else who uses Pheromones, because when I've tried to explain and share with others, its just too alien of a concept, lol. So I don't even bother to tell people any more, I just have fun with them on my own.

I do have one friend who is hopefully coming over Saturday to help me with re-organizing my room, which of course is full of phero stuff. She's pretty cool, she might actually be into it.
04-03-2012 11:56 AM
Thanks given by halo0073, as33156
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks received:

04-03-2012 3:27 PM

They are all from LP with one exception ;)
04-03-2012 3:27 PM

halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks received:

04-03-2012 4:02 PM

Review from BB (doesn't mention product name since it was posted on another forum) but it's Laid...

Today I tested a phero-laced shampoo and conditioner. I think I like it!! I was definitely more chipper than I should have been, and I felt really sexy. Women were friendly, and it inspired a few double takes from men, too. I was standing with a friend chitchatting when several of these happened, and she said, "Is it just me or are people behaving really strangely?" Always a plus when a friend picks up on the hits. The biggest thing: my crush, who we've decided is most likely interested as well, only he's a total dolt about women, bless his sexy little heart, walked by while i was trying to pick a drink, came to a complete and sudden stop behind me. When I looked up to see who it was, he blushed and hightailed it away.
04-03-2012 4:02 PM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, idontknow, as33156
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks received:

04-04-2012 6:07 AM

Full review from BB:

Background about my hair texture: I am Black and I wear hair extensions. My extensions are unprocessed and are a loose curl. About 50% of my natural hair is out and is mildly relaxed to a loose curl texture to match the extensions. Both my hair and the extension hair are in good condition but have dry-ish tendencies.

I used the Luscious Locks Shampoo and conditioner. They were very difficult to get out of the bottle. That said, this is easily one of the most moisturizing shampoos I have ever used! It smelled fabulous and left my hair moist with lots of slip but not weighed down. I loved the conditioner and how tingly it made my scalp. Again, great conditioning without weighing down my hair. I typically use a leave-in conditioner but didn't want to mask the phero effects, and my hair had so much slip, I didn't even need it to get a comb through. The curls and waves that started to form as my hair dried were glossy and gorgeous, but I was planning so wear my hair straight today, so I got out the blow-dryer. My hair is silky to the touch with slightly more volume (my hair is thick, so lack of body is never really an issue for me). I did take a dab of the condition and put it on my ends to weigh it down a bit more, and that did the trick. Overall, a fantastic shampoo and conditioner. I can't wait to try the mask that came in the box too!

Now for the phero. I was a little hesitant to put cops in my hair, but i couldn't smell it, so I went for it. It stormed heavily last night, so I didn't get much sleep, and the day is pretty dreary. Normally that would make me a grump, but I felt fabulous on the drive in to work!! in my meeting, I sat next to a known sourpuss, and she actually started a conversation with me and smiled! (I thought her face might break in two!) I received three compliments on my hair through the course of the morning. Now, while my hair feels dramatically different, I don't think it looks all that different. So I'm convinced that it's the phero. I move my head, they get a whiff and they associate what they're feeling with my hair, so they compliment it. that's just my theory anyway. Also got several double takes and people going out of their way to make eye contact and smile. I was standing chitchatting with a friend, and she said, "Is it just me, or are people acting funny?" I know a phero is good when my friends pick up on the hits. But the biggest thing: my crush, who we've decided is most likely interested as well, only he's a bit shy, walked by while i was trying to pick a drink, came to a complete and sudden stop behind me. When I looked up to see who it was, he blushed and hightailed it away. Yep!! This is a winner!!
04-04-2012 6:07 AM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, idontknow, as33156
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks received:

04-04-2012 9:21 AM

review from KZ:

Ok, so I meet him at the door, freshly showerd and hair slightly damp... we chat a bit, then I head upstairs to finish dressing, etc. I tell him 'come on up, I wanted to show you something from LP' (amusing post of the day)...he sits down on the bed behind me while I sit in the chair at the computer... he leans forward...immediately starts snuffling my neck/hair. Does NOT stop. I am not wearing anything else, scent-wise or Pheromones. "Mmmm, your skin smells so good!" Kissing commenses shortly after...which is typical. But what is NOT typical is a few minutes later he's already pulling his shirt off. Now, we are both very much into each other, but usually he is the kind of guy who waits for me to make the first move to something more serious than kissing. So, not only does he whip the shirt off "stuffy in here", lol... (it was NOT). I find my jeans being loosened as well! For him, this is a "Big Move"...this stuff packs a powerful punch...I had no chance to escape his wishes. [;-)]

She also told me it was funny if you know him and that he had no sense of control ;)
04-04-2012 9:21 AM
Thanks given by idontknow, as33156
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks received:

04-09-2012 10:30 AM

So I am going to post this report with a big caveat. The reviewer is a lightweight phero wise. I have known her for years.This is consistent. She gets effects off one spray/roll of a scented blend (1/3 Pheromones 333 mgm per 1/3 oz bottle) that i don't see unless i am using several sprays of the UN phero (full strength 1000 mcg per bottle), So I should have warned her that this stuff is strong (if I get effects with normal usuage it's decently strong) and to just use one product at a time or to use another shampoo to cut the Laid with. So that's exactly what she is going to do the next time she uses it and she will write another report then. I hate to even post this but I think it's important for Laid to see how those on the super sensitive side of the spectrum react. Hopefully there will be a good contrast with the second report.

Review by TY,( I included the note to me in beginning)

First trial. I think maybe I should give it another try before submitting...what do you think? I'd rather not give such a mixed review when my mood etc could have been an influence.
Thanks again for thinking of me for this.

shampoo and conditioner test: (I did not use any hair product afterward, or any other Pheromones). Please note I'm a real lightweight with Pheromones, very sensitive.

Shampoo: lovely coconutty smell, reminds me of a Paul Mitchell shampoo I used to use. Didn't notice any self-effects.

Conditioner: fyi, almost impossible to get it out of the container Smile so thick, and bottle is too strong to squeeze.
Strangely, it smelled ok in the bottle, light and herbal, but when I put it on hair, it gave off a very strong chemical smell, like formaldehyde or ammonia. I had to open the bathroom door to get air.
Seemed to give me a mild euphoric buzz for about 30 min. Also put a big confident bounce in my step which is always a welcome thing.

In a large crowd though, I felt weirdly self-conscious and unsociable (?) This is unlike me, definitely the unsociable part anyway. One example: a friend who was interested in me long ago (it wasn't mutual) was part of a group that was performing. I'm generally mildly uncomfortable w/him because he's now in a serious relationship w/an ex-friend of mine and he still looks at me way too often and too long for my liking (and hers I'm sure - we're ex-friends because she stopped talking to me when he told her he'd liked me before her). Anyway, during a break he came down into the crowd and hovered around me and I could see peripherally that he was trying super hard to make eye contact, and usually for the sake of all our mutual friends I can muster some strained poilte conversation, but tonight I was just absolutely not having it. Turned my back to him and acted extremely caught up with my conversation with someone else.

In general it seems to make men (both people I know and strangers) noticeably friendlier than usual - smiley and "open", not lustful or lovestruck.

Doesn't make my hair especially soft or shiny but does give it terrific volume and shape!
04-09-2012 10:30 AM
Thanks given by as33156, Pheroman

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11643
Thanks received:
8805 thanks in 2724 posts

04-09-2012 11:27 AM

Hi Halo,

I must admit I'm jealous. How come LAID is only making this liquid gold for the ladies? I may have to report them to the better business bureau. Im a metro-sexual and love a good shampoo and conditioner also. Not to mention it been laced with pheromones.

I may have to invest in some of these products for my mother and aunt they are single and need a little help in the dating arena.

Great posts!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
04-09-2012 11:27 AM

Share This Thread