Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hair Loved with Laid
mrsprincess
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hair Loved with Laid
11-17-2012 3:06 AM

Hi David,
Thank you for the fantastic customer service received the Laid product yesterday and tried them out this morning.

So here is my 1st experience with Laid.
My hair type:
Asian
Dry at the ends, oily at the scalp
Colored and soft permed
Texture is coarse and thick
Length Long

Shampoo: Luscious Locks
Smells awesome as expected. Had a slight hang over from last night hehehehe. So was not at the best of mood today. The smell of the shampoo kinda picked me up Smile

1st wash with 2 pumps not much of a lather as usually my hair is like that, rinse and proceed with the 2nd wash ok it did not lather as I expected. I recalled reading somewhere the the shampoo does not lather much ok. So rinsed and tried a 3rd time with 3 pumps not expecting it to lather but... Hi it did so I figure that for the amount of hair I have I need like 3 pumps. Enjoying the creamy coconutie smell of the shampoo, very calming somehow.

Lather, Lather, Lather, scrub, scrub, thinking to myself hmm it would be great if David could do a video on how to get the prefect salon wash with his product. Smile

Anyways, hair is nicely cleaned and rinsed off onto part 2.

Hair mask: Luscious Locks
Can't really figure out the smell but it is good. Applied it evenly over my hair but avoided the scalp cos they tend to be a bit oily if I do from past experience. But I really liked the smell.
Set timer to 15 minutes as my hair is usually dry.

Play games on my iphone, whats app my friend 15 minutes later rinse.
The 1st thing that I notice is that: ok my hair is not tangled good, and no slippery feeling which is different form my other hair mask, cos normally the slippery feel makes me feel like I have to wash forever to get the mask out. So that was nice too Smile

Rinse with warm water then cold.

Ok part 3 Straight Kinky MP Spray
Smells pretty close to the hair mask. So likes. It was much thicker than I expected. The spray don"t really spray out evenly due to the thickness. So I use it like a cream like sprayed it onto my hands and even it out on my hair with my fingers.
This has a creamy texture and hair needs to be properly blow dry to get that silky soft look and feel. And I suspect I used it a bit too much. Will write another review on my 2nd try.

Well, no one in the family mention anything expect my helper mention that my hair smells nice. Need to find a testing ground on Monday hehehehe.

So far love the smell and the overall effect hair dry and frizzle. So that's good. Next is to see if my scalp can take to the product. I tend to have very oily scalp and dandruff if the shampoo does not suit me Sad which is like sadness, cos so far I love the calming self effect on me and the fragrance for my hair. Ah the scent of a woman.

Thank you David once again.
11-17-2012 3:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrsprincess
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hair Loved with Laid
11-19-2012 8:25 AM

Hi Hi,
Ok, yesterday was day 2 with Laid. The scent was still quite strong. Went to a community social event, people were friendly. Love the way my hair looks it is as if nothing can go wrong with it, Bun it up looks great, let it down still looks great. Hahahahaha feels like a little Miss Prefect Hair Day.
Decided that I would give my hair a wash in the evening cos I would be at a new Hospital today.

Day 2 wash: Shampoo and Kinky
Wash my hair for the second time, easier but still took about 3 washes to get a good lather. rinse wish I had ordered the conditioner Sad and toweled dry, add kinky to the hair and then blow dry.
Kinky seems to be a wee bit harder to dry on my wet hair given my amount of hair it takes 20 to 30 minutes to get my completely dry and I am using a salon grade hairdryer. But hey it has always been that way but with kinky it seems to take a bit longer. Next wash I will try to dry my hair 1st before applying Kinky to it.
Decided that I would do a test at a local eatery. Took a walk near by the apartment, took special notice of the people around. Okey generally everyone is friendly, walk pass a table of young teenage boys noted a few shy glance and eye contact from the table, took a sit and bought a drink, some table away were more elderly men caught a few glance, here and there.
Then it hit me, hahahaha I am in Asia, culture here generally, men don't outwardly pick you up unless of cos u are in a bar or something. A few glances is a good responds.

So results for today,
Was slightly late to meet the in charge at the hospital today. But everyone seems to be in a good mood so phew Smile. Was stationed at one of the Angio suite, Doctors seems friendly whole day. One particular doctor keep smiling, making eye contact and conversation could be that he is just being friendly or well you know MONEs lol.
Generally, I have been to a few hospital and not all doctors are friendly even if they are, not many will talk to students like me cos (lowest of the food chain) lol. But it was nice, got to play around with the machines which is like a bonus.
As for the other women...hmmm i can't figure yet. they were friendly but took longer then usual for them to warm up with me which I find a bit unusual. Okey so much on the mones part.

NOW for purely on how my hair looks today. it is AWESOME. Had to tie my hair as a requirement, was concern that my hair will kink at the end of the day. BUT surprise surprise, my hair still fall nicely at the end of the shift and the texture is salon prefect, curls where it is meant to curl, I feel as if I am photo ready any moment. Whatever Laid has in it, its magical stuff.

ONE WORD AWESOME!!!

Ops forget to mention that the guy I was trying to get attention from seems to be more chatty and seems to be lingering around.

My complements to David Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2012 8:40 AM by mrsprincess.)
11-19-2012 8:25 AM
mrsprincess
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-20-2012 8:34 AM

Day 3
Used only Kinky Smile
Today Hair is still nice just my scalp got a bit oily by the end of the day which is normal for me in this weather. Anyway, applied kinky to my hair in the morning about 3 sprays even it out and of I go. More chats with the Doctors today, but strangely in the middle of conversations they seems suddenly more aware and the abruptly ends conversations. hmmm (well, usually Doctors don't really talk to students) but I did find myself in happy mood today.

Wash my hair and used mask today without kinky much easier to dry Smile will apply kinky in the morning Smile update tomorrow again.

Well no major hits yet so far waiting for the rest of my toys to come from Love Scent and Alpha Dream. Sigh.
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2012 8:35 AM by mrsprincess.)
11-20-2012 8:34 AM
mrsprincess
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-22-2012 11:23 PM

Hi,
Been busy with school project, ok final review of my experience with Laid.
LOVE THE SMELL AND THE WAY MY HAIR LOOKS. Thank you David Smile
In terms of mones, I can't say I experienced major major. Then again it can only be my body chemistry cos Asian- less mones production.
11-22-2012 11:23 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Laid: Men's Hair Styling Paste and Shampoo. Initial thoughts Gojira 4 5,303 04-23-2013 6:24 AM
Last Post: Kahotep
  Laid Hair Products for Women fluffygirl12 35 17,385 04-17-2012 1:18 PM
Last Post: Sillykitty