Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
HITS & IDEAS 7
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4259
Thanks received:
2290 thanks in 1096 posts

HITS & IDEAS 7
09-30-2014 3:26 PM

I know some of you out there think I can't count. Don't know why you let me skip 7! mooning

Anyway, 8 and now 7. I think it's okay to count backwards! Nana

ASCEND:COHESION:TABOO: Tried 1 spray of Taboo with 1 spray of Ascend and Cohesion = BOMB ATTRACTANT. IOI's and head turns everywhere. Give it a go! (PHEROJACK)

COHESION:LOVE BOAT:XIST: I want to say Cohesion mixed with just about anything but not by itself. When i wear Cohesion-Love Boat-Xist girls that hug me give off an almost sexual moaning sound in the process. They don't act sexual just happy. Cohesion does add a sense of 'masculinity', but what it is i can not put my finger on. I cant say anything bad about Cohesion besides that it just randomly does not work by itself like you think it would depending on a woman's cycle.

2 x Bliss, 4 x Cohesion Oil, 2 x Evolve results in a sexually aggressive female strangers.
It seems to spark women to put me in extremely awkward situations with no provocation.

2 x Love Boat, 2 x Xist, 1x Evolve, 1 Cohesion, 2 x Taboo for romantic evenings, with someone you know. (MALICIOUSINTENT)

CORE:NA: I once walked over to a girl I never saw before and was looking at me lots over the previous hour, said hello, shook her hand and she held it for much longer than usual, then cupped her cheek in my hand and gently caressed while talking to her.She was with another girl + bf next to her.

I was actually with another girl, in the bathroom at the time so i didn't take it further but those are the golden NA moments when she walked away backwards saying goodbye still looking and bumping into people.

I had 1 drop of NA on wrists and 2 sprays of Core + 3 or 4 drops NA on neck.

And its different to the AV action man/snake charmer. Keep in mind that escalating has always been my week point cause i talk too much. lol

Again try it Kenpachi, and others, even with someone you know. NA has something that no other product has.

I would suggest spreading it around neck, under chin. One drop on wrists rubbed together.

Here's a secret ... just before you meet a girl, or when you or her moved away, rub your wrists together hard until they get hot. Then tell her she has nice hair and lightly run your fingers through her hair.

Or just act as if you're removing some lint from her hair. Watch hers eyes ... please report back and tell me her reaction. (PHEROMAN)

CORE:PRAETORIA: I am very familiar with Core and was very intrigued by comments regarding Praetoria in the other threads.

As Thundr has mentioned Core requires a bit of effort (not a lot but some) to be truly effective. Based on comments from those who've used it Praetoria seems to have significant pull. On a whim I decided to run a bit of an experiment tonight.

I flew in to Philly late Wednesday to follow up on my Dads post cancer treatment appointments and help them get their condo ready to sell (moving them to Texas). Not really running at full speed but needed to get out a bit.

Decided on 2 x Praetoria to neck covered with Aqua Gio while wet with 2 X Core (1 to back of neck and 1 to collar bone/hollow of throat).

Dressed in jeans, black cowboy boots, very well cut expensive shirt and exceptionally well tailored high end sport coat. Headed out to a local meat market (Ladders) in downtown Philly. Walked the Mile or so from Art Museum to get some air and got there about 11:30 or so. Place was just filling to capacity so snuck in just in time. My intent was simply to people watch for an hour or two and enjoy a libation (or two) while observing any effects. I was very curious how the "pull" of Praetoria would interact with the aura of Core.

I almost missed the 1st interaction, I worked my way to the bar behind the guy who entered right in front of me, probably early 30's well built good looking etc.. There was a group of 4 girls (not really old enough to be women in my book) next to us. I made eye contact with the prettiest and she held it but kept bouncing from me to the guy in front. One of her friends opened him and all 4 quickly gravitated to "Elvis".

This dynamic interaction continued the entire 5 minutes or so it took for me to get my drink and move away. It took me roughly 90 seconds to make my way over the stairs and up to the 2nd floor balcony. Poor guy was standing there alone with this priceless look of confusion on his face as all 4 girls were now totally ignoring him.

Obviously he had been drafting my mone cloud all the way to the bar and the gals naturally assumed the attraction was him (I was probably the only guy over 40 in the place). This was my 1st clue how potentially powerful Praetoria is. I spent about 10 minutes or so jut watching and relaxing and this striking young black gal opened me out of the blue. Just walked up and said you look quite pensive. This led to about a 35-40 minute conversation that was very wide ranging and enjoyable. I initiated some mild kino (hand on arm, lower back, flair of hip and she cycled moving slightly away and then back so I would touch her again then fully into mutual low level kino. She had this rapt look on her face like she was entirely mesmerized the entire time. Finally her friends dragged her away. Totally amazed that a stunning 23 yr old would have that much interest in someone literally twice her age.

Over the next 20 minutes or so 3 other gals hovered around but didn't open and I didn't bother to initiate anything. Decided to call it a night and walk back to my folks condo, way to much low hanging fruit for me to stick around and have a second drink. I've got a lot of will power but I'm human. Good lord! I cant ever recall so much blatant interest without any input on my part. Obviously will need to run it solo etc...but Thundr's got another winner here.

Scary to think it's still under development. (DWR)

CORE:WOLF: I did try out Core + Wolf tonight. One spray of Core each side of neck and rolled probably 5 inch of Wolf on throat. I went to the movies tonight but before that I stopped at a nearby bar. I walked to the bar and lots of heads turned. I sat at the end of the bar next to some girl. As I sat down, she looked at me. Turned her head about 2-3 times before talking to her friend. 10 minutes when I'm halfway done with my beer, she turns her head to me again. Also, caught at least 2-3 waitress looking at me from the corner of my eye.

First time trying this combo. Might try it again tomorrow at the mall. Hopefully it's not a one-hit wonder. (XXPROJECTALICEXX)

EXOTICA: Asians living in Asia are sensitive to stronger sex signals, they like sexy men, sensual men, but not men giving out sex signals to direct for them they seem to like status from Exotica but not status from Ascend. Don't know why exactly. (XSINASIA 55-Y-O)

------- Sensual and status vibes win every time with Asian women. Exotica works well for them as well, I've seen some interesting results from that lovely mix. (2000GT)

------- Just my two cents here. Since XSinasia described it succinctly, based from my personal experience, Androstenone has some kind of repulsive effect for Asian women. IMHO Asian women are more attracted to status first, sexiness later. So I think androsterone and androstadienone are playing big part for Asian attraction. Perhaps that's why unisex pheromone gives better result than specific male pheromones (well at least from my personal experience).

Ironically, Exotica by itself doesn't give any results at all, but paired with Cohesion or Bliss/Love Boat, then the result change dramatically. (KUTU53)

------- I can attest to the observations Kutu53 and XSinAsia have said. This week I have a homework/tutor session with an Asian friend of mine. I had on only NA/XIST/Androstadienone . It was amazing how much kino I've gotten away with and how she was very bubbly towards me. It also has imprinted her as she's been very responsive to my messages and wants to hangout whenever she's not busy. Unless you're around an Asian girl that is used to Androstenone outputs (and you can tell by how they interact and their backgrounds), you're better off with androsterone, Androstadienone , and socials around Asian women. (JOHNNY 9254)

IMPRINT: So I have ordered and received Core, Imprint, Titan. Included was a small sample of Orbital and a large bottle of Praetoria.

Imprint is my first trial, as I took my girl out for dinner last night and she is on her monthlies. Androstadienone is my friend, not my foe. I don't get depression, sometimes a little bit of the dizzies, but I also feel at peace with it.

At just one spray I can tell this shiz is strong!! I really like the light smell and my girl complimented it the second I entered the room with it on. She also got super happy right away and grabbed me to show me an art project she had been working on. She had been in a foul mood up until this point. Every Androstadienone based mone I have does this, but this seems a little more apparent. There's more going on here than I have a handle on at this point. Much much more I'm guessing.

I feel my thoughts subsiding and there is a calmness about me. I'm also getting some beautification with this. I haven't seen anyone mention that, but I may just have missed it. To me it's very apparent. My vision is expanded and everything is a little bit fuzzier, but brighter and smooth.

Dinner at a new steakhouse near us went perfectly. Even when it didn't. Service was great, but took forever and it didn't seem to matter one bit. When we arrived our hostess (brunette, I'm guessing 28-ish, about an 8) put her hand on my back as if I was supposed to lead the way and then started to laugh and said, "I don't know where I just was, I'm sooo sorry." Then she showed us to a table and ran away.

Male waiter, clearly gay, seemed as normal as I would expect without mones. Sometimes it's hard to tell with people.

After dinner we came home and cuddled while catching up on the latest SOA episodes. Afterwords, she grabbed me by the hand, brought me upstairs and thanked me for an amazing night, which is code for: she gave me a blowie. She didn't want me to leave, so I cuddled until she fell asleep and crept back downstairs.

After five hours I could still tell the Imprint was going strong and like I said, this was just one spray. I can't wait to see what two will do, and what crazy combinations will come from this. So many thing to test. I'm looking forward to Core, but really, I think Imprint deserves much more solo testing. So many mones, so little time... (SHAKES)

LOVE BOAT:SOB:TABOO:XIST: 2 Love Boat + 1 SOB + 2 Taboo + 2 Xist = The I'm Dumping My Fiance to Get With You stack. (RTBOSS)

---------- Tried this a few months back; Yep that's exactly it ... (MALICIOUSINTENT)

NUDE ALPHA (NA): Went from 1 drop to 3 and now I'm starting to understand what the fuss is all about. Seeing more overt attraction with higher doses. Girls finding any excuse to be in my proximity. They cant let me go with this one on, any excuse to touch me. Finally getting the kino I heard NA could provide.

Only issue being now it's 3x more expensive for me to use haha. (KENPACHI)

NUDE:WOLF: I used 2x Wolf and 20" of Nude (30ml roller) and had two girls full attention and a hair twirling show for a whole hour. Good combo. (COCKEDLOCKEDANDRTR)

P75: This will be a short update on P75 and how it works for me.

I am happily married, but I will say that I use pheromones and have for a number of years now since finding out about them and having tried many, but seem to stick with this company.

Anyway, P75 is pants, panties and bra melter for women 35 to 45 ... that I've seen personally.

The other day I was applying my usual overdose of P75 which for me is approx 10mcg (ordered some at 5mcg per spray).

So anyway, my wife, 40-years-old, was thrown off guard, as I was, when she asked me about a minute after I applied it, what I sprayed on first. She'll ask sometimes, because she is my personal guinea pig and knows it.

I told her it's panty melter. She immediately turns bright red and. .. we're talking cherry tomato red. She responds with, "oh shit!"

So I finally caught her. This is as definite as the proof gets that these products work. She went on to tell me that she is sometimes overwhelmed by this particular pheromone, but other times she gets real hot and bothered by it.

So I probably should tone it down a bit. I may see more positive reactions by doing this.

On the other hand, I like fucking with people, so maybe not.

I've seen this reaction at my shop as well pretty regularly. Especially interesting when I get husbands and wives coming in together. It's just awesome. Men think I'm just manly, but the women visibly squirm across the counter, mostly if it takes place fairly soon after a fresh application and covered by my favorite cologne.

Good luck out there guys. Have fun with this stuff. (MILLWARK 40-Y-O)

------- This was also the reaction I received from my wife (30-years-old). She can't take P75, it really drives her CRAZY HORNY! To the point of frustration of not receiving sex. When I have on P75, she wants to fuck immediately.

Sexuals are very difficult to judge, since you can't really understand their effects on women who are not your sexual partners, unless they literally tell you they're horny or wet by you.

I also have 5mcgs per spray, and use anywhere from 10-20mcgs. (XTRASPECIAL)

P75:XIST: I was using 3 sprays of Xist and 5mcg of P75 on a bartender, 32 Latin/Italian, I knew. She was acting weird flirty. Punching my shoulder, trying to play fight, arm wrestling and stuff. Out of the blue she turns to her register and mumbles "I NEED SOME DICK.." She knew I heard it, blushed, and avoided eye contract fit a coupe minutes. (BLACKY CHAN)

P83:TAC:Turn Up The Heat: For Turn Up The Heat I have the regular 2.5 mcg. 2-3 sprays max from the big bottle. P83 during sex 30-40 mcg ... but adding P83 steers results in a way different direction.

I don't know the science behind it, but I think that TAC either increases the blood flow to her clitoris, or it helps her lower body muscles to relax/contract (Pubococcygeus muscle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) - all in all making it easier for her to climax.

Warning: explicit details in the next paragraph

Why do I think this? I've tested it! Her clitoris (and fortune cookie in general) feels 'harder' and is more sensitive every time I wear TAC. She always asks me to take things really slow when I go down on her. Upon penetration, I can clearly feel that her vagina feels tighter...

And I have to work less hard to satisfy her. One time she even had to ask me to stop because it was too much for her. lol

For the record, I never told her I'm wearing mone. (HIMEROS 26-Y-O)

TAC: Yes, yes, and yes! TAC, 5-10 mcg max is all it took, and my Spanish wife, 23-years-old, saying it was the best time most pleasurable sexy time ever. We didn't do anything different under the covers. All sprayed to the wrists. I wore TAC only.

She said more things but you get the drift. (JOE10)

XIST: This isn't subtle like people say. It attracts stares. Somebody called it "the spotlight" effect, that sums it up perfectly. You are lit slightly brighter than everybody else in the room. Also enhances whatever you combine it with. Makes my female friends show a LOT more skin openly around me. Wearing just towels around me, stripping down to just their bra and panties to sunbathe. One of my friends wore some really skimpy PJ shorts and spread her legs in them while talking to me so I could see her pussy directly. Coincidence? Its hard to say girls deliberately do this stuff, but it never happened before. (KENPACHI)

THE END Scaut
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2014 3:36 PM by MMM.)
09-30-2014 3:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by shakes, JJ54, Falcon, kimosabe, koenma, lunch, moe, meme371, Krazyzer0, Turbosmart, lebanesephero, excalibur, Nick

shakes
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 126
Thanks received:
134 thanks in 63 posts

RE: HITS & IDEAS 7
09-30-2014 3:38 PM

Thanks M, for doing what the rest of us should have been doing all along!! Yu
09-30-2014 3:38 PM
Thanks given by MMM, RTBoss
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1476 thanks in 959 posts

09-30-2014 5:49 PM

LOVE YOU MMM!!!! blowkiss (no homo)

Btw, you already have Hits & Ideas 7 right? This one should be 9.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
09-30-2014 5:49 PM
shakes
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 126
Thanks received:
134 thanks in 63 posts

09-30-2014 5:58 PM

Kimosabe, number eight was number seven. Number seven is number eight. Who knows what craziness number nine will be.
09-30-2014 5:58 PM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks received:

09-30-2014 6:00 PM

(09-30-2014 5:49 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  LOVE YOU MMM!!!! blowkiss (no homo)

Btw, you already have Hits & Ideas 7 right? This one should be 9.

What the!?!?!?!?!!? Dead Horse There was no number 7! I checked! Honest!!!! pick nose
09-30-2014 6:00 PM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1476 thanks in 959 posts

09-30-2014 6:05 PM

(09-30-2014 5:58 PM)shakes Wrote:  Kimosabe, number eight was number seven. Number seven is number eight. Who knows what craziness number nine will be.

There is. I've bookmarked each one of MMM's Hits & Ideas threads. #7 is hyperlinked in my 1st response.

(09-30-2014 6:00 PM)MMM Wrote:  What the!?!?!?!?!!? Dead Horse There was no number 7! I checked! Honest!!!! pick nose
Because the title of number 7 is Hit & Ideas 7, without the "s" after "Hit." Blum

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2014 6:07 PM by kimosabe.)
09-30-2014 6:05 PM
Thanks given by shakes
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks received:

09-30-2014 6:19 PM

(09-30-2014 6:05 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  There is. I've bookmarked each one of MMM's Hits & Ideas threads. #7 is hyperlinked in my 1st response.

(09-30-2014 6:00 PM)MMM Wrote:  What the!?!?!?!?!!? Dead Horse There was no number 7! I checked! Honest!!!! pick nose
Because the title of number 7 is Hit & Ideas 7, without the "s" after "Hit." Blum

Oh, well! Humans! Negative
09-30-2014 6:19 PM
moe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1521
Thanks received:
771 thanks in 503 posts

10-01-2014 6:24 AM

Thanks triple M!

Quote:Cohesion does add a sense of 'masculinity', but what it is i can not put my finger on. I cant say anything bad about Cohesion besides that it just randomly does not work by itself like you think it would depending on a woman's cycle.

Do you remember where you took that from ?

If i think about it, I've gone through half bottle of cohesion and if I'm honest, I don't remember having noticed much results when I wore it by itself, but the few times I wore the A.C.E combo that's when I could notice the comfort inducing properties of cohesion..

Does anybody else agree with maliciousintent?

EDIT: another question: which vendor sells TAC molecule?

many thanks
M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2014 8:19 AM by moe.)
10-01-2014 6:24 AM
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 65
Thanks received:
503 thanks in 253 posts

10-05-2014 4:49 AM

Xist low dose say 2 sprays subtle yes! but high dose like 4 sprays it's pretty blatant.not sexual,more like sensual with very strong attraction plus motormouth
10-05-2014 4:49 AM

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks received:

10-05-2014 8:19 AM

(10-01-2014 6:24 AM)moe Wrote:  EDIT: another question: which vendor sells TAC molecule?

many thanks
M.

Androtics Direct

(10-05-2014 4:49 AM)leon333 Wrote:  Xist low dose say 2 sprays subtle yes! but high dose like 4 sprays it's pretty blatant. not sexual,more like sensual with very strong attraction plus motormouth

Is that 4 sprays from the small or 30 ml bottle, Leon?

Thanks!
10-05-2014 8:19 AM
Thanks given by moe

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  HITS & IDEAS 10A MMM 4 1,832 05-26-2016 8:29 AM
Last Post: MMM
  HITS & IDEAS 10 MMM 7 3,157 05-26-2016 5:59 AM
Last Post: MMM
  HITS & IDEAS MMM 51 21,489 03-28-2016 9:37 PM