Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Guess what? I've been banned from purchasing from AD....
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Guess what? I've been banned from purchasing from AD....
07-15-2017 3:43 AM

Guess what?

Last night I purchased L2k v2 in L&S.... I thought I was on good terms with AD again... since the time they sent me my none vial.

Amara and Chris had told me since that period I was free to purchase from them in the future.

Today morning I get a paypal notice... Your order has been cancelled... Full refund sent back.

Looks like Chris can't keep his word. And in this business your word is gold.

Never trust a drama queen more than once.

MY JOURNAL:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL
1)

2)

Some people call it a One Night Stand but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2017 5:17 AM by dsouza.)
07-15-2017 3:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

07-15-2017 6:14 AM

Dsouza, I haven't been on this forum for months but I do know that you are one of the people that continues perpetuating things about Alpha Dream like the products not being effective anymore, and generally just carrying on like they don't know what they are doing. Yes they had a screw up last year, but they resolved it with the additional androstenone addition to the formulas which you weren't happy with. It's funny because when I received my products after the "adjusted" versions were being sent out, it seemed to work just fine for me. It may have had a slightly lighter edge (which would have even been welcome for me), but I could definitely tell the Androstenone effects hit me hard because it takes my irritation level up a notch (and more aggressive/confident and sexual behavior which is a trademark quality of AM).

As far as I can tell, you've had your issues with AD for a long time. I am not surprised they sent you a refund... you'll continue nitpicking every little issue they've had and perpetuating an overly dramatic results that can't live up to the hype you've created in your own mind since the -Androstenone debacle (like they aren't pretty much the same products at this point)...

I have a few friends that continue using AM & L2K with fantastic results (myself included), and the vast majority of people who buy through my site also report excellent results. The last person who had a complaint said they were getting very angry with AM. I thought it may just not be a good molecule for some people which tends to happen with more aggressive alpha/sexual formulas.

You've been on these forums for years, and I don't think I've ever read a lay report from you. Yet every single product you get eventually has some kind of issue you can't resolve. Perhaps you are just blaming your own lack of skills with women on the product. It is just my honest observation of your behavior through the years.
07-15-2017 6:14 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

07-15-2017 7:29 AM

(07-15-2017 6:14 AM)phertest Wrote:  Dsouza, I haven't been on this forum for months but I do know that you are one of the people that continues perpetuating things about Alpha Dream like the products not being effective anymore, and generally just carrying on like they don't know what they are doing. Yes they had a screw up last year, but they resolved it with the additional androstenone addition to the formulas which you weren't happy with. It's funny because when I received my products after the "adjusted" versions were being sent out, it seemed to work just fine for me. It may have had a slightly lighter edge (which would have even been welcome for me), but I could definitely tell the Androstenone effects hit me hard because it takes my irritation level up a notch (and more aggressive/confident and sexual behavior which is a trademark quality of AM).

As far as I can tell, you've had your issues with AD for a long time. I am not surprised they sent you a refund... you'll continue nitpicking every little issue they've had and perpetuating an overly dramatic results that can't live up to the hype you've created in your own mind since the -Androstenone debacle (like they aren't pretty much the same products at this point)...

I have a few friends that continue using AM & L2K with fantastic results (myself included), and the vast majority of people who buy through my site also report excellent results. The last person who had a complaint said they were getting very angry with AM. I thought it may just not be a good molecule for some people which tends to happen with more aggressive alpha/sexual formulas.

You've been on these forums for years, and I don't think I've ever read a lay report from you. Yet every single product you get eventually has some kind of issue you can't resolve. Perhaps you are just blaming your own lack of skills with women on the product. It is just my honest observation of your behavior through the years.

I've just recently had a lay report and it was with New Pheromone Additive... You've got some reading to do buddy!

BTW I was on good terms with AD and Chris after they sent me the none fix vial, so I don't see why he'd suddenly ban me again.. It's not like I posted negative reports on AM since.. In fact I didn't post on AM since that time at all.

Perhaps AM and L2k do work for some people but a lot of people on these boards have had negative complaints too in RECENT years...

I trusted your new report on how the July 2017 l2k formula is solid and that's why I actually ordered l2k v2 just yesterday ...I gave AD the benefit of the doubt... But then he cancelled my order. It should be noticed this is the same man who charged me $43 CAD for a none vial. Yet I didn't even complain about that. This is also the same man who got banned from posting on his own forum....

You're trying to cover up for AD's poor customer service because you are running a business generating profit selling their products.

I have a right as a customer to complain about service that is subpar .... don't I? So why are you trying to cut me up when I'm only posting my experience ??? I haven't complained about a single other vendor..

MY JOURNAL:

1)

2)

(This post was last modified: 07-15-2017 8:20 AM by dsouza.)
07-15-2017 7:29 AM
Eduardo
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-15-2017 8:56 AM

(07-15-2017 7:29 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I've just recently had a lay report and it was with New Pheromone Additive...

BTW I was on good terms with AD and Chris after they sent me the none fix vial, so I don't see why he'd suddenly ban me again.. It's not like I posted negative reports on AM since.. In fact I didn't post on AM since that time at all.

Perhaps AM and L2k do work for some people but a lot of people on these boards have had negative complaints too in RECENT years...

I trusted your new report on how the July 2017 l2k formula is solid and that's why I actually ordered l2k v2 just yesterday ... But then he cancelled my order. It should be noticed this is the same man who charged me $43 CAD for a none vial. Yet I didn't even complain about that.

You're trying to cover up for AD's poor customer service because you are running a business generating profit selling their products.

I have a right as a customer to complain about service that is subpar .... don't I? So why are you trying to cut me down when I'm only posting my experience ???
I'm sorry that they banned you from purchasing, but I can also understand them. Every few months some people here tend to make up some stories about Alpha dream and their products. Some forum members are still asking every now and then if the products are "fixed". I myself had an issue two years ago with the L2k+hedione. Later it turned out that the none was weak because they changed the supplier and it hasn't had to do anything with the hedione (I still have a little left from the hedione bottle and it worked fine when I combined it with some New Pheromone Additive). At that time I didn't even ask for a none vial, but they sent me the new version without the hedione. As Phertest stated, the "fixed" bottles work just fine for most people from what I read on this site. But there are still a few people (don't want to name anyone) always the same 3 or 4 members who comment in the Alpha dream threads that people should avoid buying L2k or Am until the "problems" are solved, even now, nearly 2 years after the none supplier change. I don't know who the real drama queen is, but when people make up stories all the time or ask if the problems are fixed even if there are no problems anymore, like Chris and Amara stated a few times in the past year, then I can understand their point of view. I think I would react similar if this was my company. As for their customer service, I am very satisfied. I don't understand people who say that you should avoid buying their products when someone asks about L2k or AM on here even two years after the problems. Alpha dream has a 90 day money-back guarantee, so you have 3 months to test the product by yourself. Instead of dramatizing and asking if the products are back to their "former glory" every few months on this forum, how about placing an order and finding out for yourself? If I where in your shoes I would email Chris or Amara and apologize in the name of all the people on here who are still questioning the effectiveness of L2k or Am even if they didn't try the "fixed" versions. I'm sure you guys will make an agreement and everybody will be happy. Peace.
07-15-2017 8:56 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-15-2017 10:19 AM

Did you think that maybe they forgot to take you off a no purchase list from a while back?
Maybe check with Chris first before all this. Maybe you did check with Chris IDK?

But if it were ME, I'd have contacted them and asked about the refund before posting all this. Like I said, maybe you did that?

It's possible they had some auto-reject set up for you from back then that they forgot to remove...
07-15-2017 10:19 AM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

07-15-2017 11:01 AM

Ah yes, congrats on the lay I just took a brief look over your journal.

Dsouza, my criticism with you has nothing to do with trying to "cover up" for Alpha Dream because House Of Pheromones reviews and makes a small commission. With the amount of time and effort I spend on the site its like pocket change at the end of the day. Pheromones aren't big business.

But like Eduardo said, now there are people all over this forum, as well as people who find my site CONSTANTLY email me about whether the product is back to its "original quality" when it has practically been the exact same thing for probably over a year now. It was a minor screw up, and they have done everything they can to fix it from sending out -Androstenone vials, adjusting the product when their supplier couldn't synth it correctly, to restoring /finding a better supplier who can be on par to their standards...

their products have been relatively stable since then, but now people constantly nitpick because your posts imply they aren't a quality vendor anymore. This is classic bandwagon stuff, where people read your posts and then spread it to other people implying the products aren't all good anymore.

The products work great and they have been for a while. But this constant barrage of "pre 2016", asking whether the effects are holding, and people also constantly asking me about the "current" products effectiveness means people think its not effective anymore... when it is working perfectly fine for pretty much everyone except you, and a handful of others that it hasn't been restored to its "former glory".

Frankly, if I was running AD I'd find it very irritating as well when you make a mistake, correct it, and then still have someone questioning it over and over again... and not only that, disparaging the products to people who haven't tried it and would most likely get great results. If I am defending anything, its the fact that Alpha Dream has tried very hard to please you, yet you still aren't satisfied because the self effects don't hit you or whatever the complaint/criticism is. A lot of good products don't work for you because you're on all kinds of pills and medication and who knows what else is messing with your chemistry.

But from many people I've spoken to as well as a few trial runs I did in the last week or so, the products are pretty much what I remember from the "originals" as you like to call them. As for the $43 shipping charge I can't say why they would do that, perhaps its because they now probably spend hours every week (and therefore money) answering questions from people about whether its "back to normal" because of your constant posting... who knows lol.

Chris seems to be a pretty cool dude with most people, I talk to him every few months.

(07-15-2017 7:29 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I've just recently had a lay report and it was with New Pheromone Additive... You've got some reading to do buddy!

I trusted your new report on how the July 2017 l2k formula is solid and that's why I actually ordered l2k v2 just yesterday ...I gave AD the benefit of the doubt... But then he cancelled my order. It should be noticed this is the same man who charged me $43 CAD for a none vial. Yet I didn't even complain about that. This is also the same man who got banned from posting on his own forum....

I have a right as a customer to complain about service that is subpar .... don't I? So why are you trying to cut me up when I'm only posting my experience ??? I haven't complained about a single other vendor..
07-15-2017 11:01 AM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

07-15-2017 8:30 PM

I agree with Eduardo, Phertest and Happy above on this.

Dsouza, with all due respect, what they're saying is true. I've seen it that many times before about a product not working for u cos of this and that and all the other variables u're mentioning.

I've seen u negating AD's that many times I've come to a conclusion that either ur pills were messing up ur chemistry or ur game.

I've mentioned that many times that A.M. Works for me like a charm. And even these days I'd wear A.M. if am horny just to find a lay from a bar. Why? Cos am that positive and confident that A.M. Works for me.

I've tested the old version of A.M. from pheromoneDiskont cos I wanned to see if the old version was anything better, and I've stated in the A.M. thread that they BOTH behave the SAME EXACT way.

As for me L2K v1 and v2 didn't give me a lay, but that's cos "I" didn't go congruent with the signature. Mentioned it very recently. But I've mentioned that L2K both 1 and 2 DOES infact do "something".

With A.M. "all" I have to do is just chat up a chick and then play the push pull. That's "all" I do with any product. But with both L2K's v1 and 2, it doesn't work that way. So am still learning how to drive L2K. I've mentioned in me journal about it.

As for the customer service of AD's, they're as good as any other vendor for me, in fact apart from Androtics, no other vendor has been bad for me at all. AD is as good as any other vendor. I've contacted Chris meself. Yes he has issues, but who doesn't? "I" have issues,,, everyone does. But the question is, am I gonna fix me issues? Am trying to. Chris has fixed his issues commercially. He tried everything to fix the hick up they had a coupl'a years back.

And now the product is good. For me. For Phertest. For Eduardo. But I have a VERY strong feeling that if u did get after all, u'd be nitpicking about them again.

So may be Chris thought, nah, we'll just refund it and save ourselves a massive head ache. Heck I would've done it too.

All this with the absolute utmost respect I have for u Dsouza. I hope we're in good terms. I have a feeling u won't be in good terms with me, cos I've mentioned the truth. And that's fine. Nothing lost nothing gained. But imagine, if ya had a business with me, now that I've mentioned all this, would u still sell me anything? Smile
Oh and I forgot. Did ya check with AD if what HappyGoSkillfully said is true? What if they forgot to remove that block? Smile
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2017 8:31 PM by DrChocolate.)
07-15-2017 8:30 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-16-2017 8:17 AM

(07-15-2017 10:19 AM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  Did you think that maybe they forgot to take you off a no purchase list from a while back?
Maybe check with Chris first before all this. Maybe you did check with Chris IDK?

But if it were ME, I'd have contacted them and asked about the refund before posting all this. Like I said, maybe you did that?

It's possible they had some auto-reject set up for you from back then that they forgot to remove...

I doubt autoreject. The day after I purchased I got a PayPal refund.
Now no smart businessman in their right minds would automate a refund without manual intervention. They could lose thousands if there was a glitch.

I don't have a problem with AD products. Many products don't work for me I don't write complaints. I do have a problem with Chris not keeping his word. He's an emotional businessman and can't take constructive criticism. He also didn't keep his word to me after he promised we're on good terms after he sent me the none vial.

MY JOURNAL:

1)

2)

(This post was last modified: 07-16-2017 8:30 AM by dsouza.)
07-16-2017 8:17 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-16-2017 8:35 AM

(07-15-2017 8:30 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  I agree with Eduardo, Phertest and Happy above on this.

Dsouza, with all due respect, what they're saying is true. I've seen it that many times before about a product not working for u cos of this and that and all the other variables u're mentioning.

I've seen u negating AD's that many times I've come to a conclusion that either ur pills were messing up ur chemistry or ur game.

I've mentioned that many times that A.M. Works for me like a charm. And even these days I'd wear A.M. if am horny just to find a lay from a bar. Why? Cos am that positive and confident that A.M. Works for me.

I've tested the old version of A.M. from pheromoneDiskont cos I wanned to see if the old version was anything better, and I've stated in the A.M. thread that they BOTH behave the SAME EXACT way.

As for me L2K v1 and v2 didn't give me a lay, but that's cos "I" didn't go congruent with the signature. Mentioned it very recently. But I've mentioned that L2K both 1 and 2 DOES infact do "something".

With A.M. "all" I have to do is just chat up a chick and then play the push pull. That's "all" I do with any product. But with both L2K's v1 and 2, it doesn't work that way. So am still learning how to drive L2K. I've mentioned in me journal about it.

As for the customer service of AD's, they're as good as any other vendor for me, in fact apart from Androtics, no other vendor has been bad for me at all. AD is as good as any other vendor. I've contacted Chris meself. Yes he has issues, but who doesn't? "I" have issues,,, everyone does. But the question is, am I gonna fix me issues? Am trying to. Chris has fixed his issues commercially. He tried everything to fix the hick up they had a coupl'a years back.

And now the product is good. For me. For Phertest. For Eduardo. But I have a VERY strong feeling that if u did get after all, u'd be nitpicking about them again.

So may be Chris thought, nah, we'll just refund it and save ourselves a massive head ache. Heck I would've done it too.

All this with the absolute utmost respect I have for u Dsouza. I hope we're in good terms. I have a feeling u won't be in good terms with me, cos I've mentioned the truth. And that's fine. Nothing lost nothing gained. But imagine, if ya had a business with me, now that I've mentioned all this, would u still sell me anything? Smile
Oh and I forgot. Did ya check with AD if what HappyGoSkillfully said is true? What if they forgot to remove that block? Smile

Hi we're still on good terms... I can take constructive criticism.

Here's the issue... Chris from AD can't... He's an emotional rollercoaster when it comes to customer service. I don't have a problem with his products... Many products from many vendors don't work from me, but have you seen me post complaints to the vendors?

It's Chris's rollercoaster behavior (drama queen like) that seems to be the issue.... Not the products.. He's like a pit bull one sec agreeing the next sec turning on me. Not very professional... Regardless of how much a customer criticizes the motto is "the customer is always right".. that's the grounds for good customer service. Good business men all know this... they don't give you access one second, ban you the next, then give you acess, then ban you. WTF?

MY JOURNAL:

1)

2)

07-16-2017 8:35 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-16-2017 1:38 PM

Did you try contacting Chris about the refund?
BEFORE writing all of this?
07-16-2017 1:38 PM

Share This Thread