Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Great Customer Service
Mark_38
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 6 posts

Big Grin Great Customer Service
09-13-2012 11:13 PM

Just want to pass on a big thanks to SteveO

Sorry, I did post this in the Review section first, but it seemed to be the wrong place to me, so I deleted it and re-posted here. Hopefully got it right in the end?

I had my my first package from Pheromone-XS arrive the other day, unfortunately one of the bottles had almost completely emptied.
So as I was trying to unpack the parcel and clean everything up and was also checking off what was ordered and what had arrived. Now it seemed to me that I had been given a few extra items but was missing 1 item and 1 had leaked Cry

So I took a couple of pictures, sent them via the Pheromone-XS website.
With-in a short period Steve had replied and kindly explained the extra items and the missing item where actually one in the same - seems that after reading so many great stories on that other forum about SteveO mixes, I kinda got a bit too excited and basically ordered 1 of everything to try without actually reading the descriptions - So the missing bottle of A.C.E was actually there in the form of separate bottles of Ascend, Cohesion and Evolve. So a big thanks to Steve for the POLITE and professional explanation - I don't think I would have been able to resist the "You idiot, read the description of what you are buying"

With regards to the bottle that had leaked, Steve has said that it is an issue with the 15ml upgrade size and offered a refund plus a bit extra. I happily accepted the offer and said that he could either refund my PayPal or a Store credit to use on my next purchase!

Although there is a major time difference between us, Long story short Steve had address all the issues I had and had them happily sorted within a very short period!

Pleasure doing business with you Sir, keep up the great work Thanks
09-13-2012 11:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SteveO, CanadianGuy45

SteveO
Vendor

Thanks Given: 1339
Thanks received:
1372 thanks in 475 posts

RE: Great Customer Service
09-14-2012 12:31 AM

Well I'm just sorry that those 15 mL bottles do not seem to be very stable. Once what's in stock is gone, that's it for them. I will not become another company that offers bottles that leak without a solution. My solution is quite simple - there gone! The 10 mL bottles have been very good. I am currently seeking out a provider for 30 mL bottles too for the near futureWink.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
09-14-2012 12:31 AM
Mark_38
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 6 posts

09-14-2012 1:08 AM

Totally agree with your solution Steve, can not be easy replacing things that are basically due to others faulty products!

Happy to hear your trying to source the 30ml bottles that will give me a chance to try out what I have and can replace them with the bigger bottles when needed

Thanks Again
09-14-2012 1:08 AM
Thanks given by SteveO
baant
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 380
Thanks received:
69 thanks in 31 posts

10-03-2012 12:17 PM

I can only chime in with the OP. I had a little leakage (~2 ml of 25ml) in one of the old spraybottles on arrival. I just emailed PheromoneXS a pic of the unopened sealed bag and he answered very quickly with a gift certificate well covering the loss.
Good service and good business!

'Anarchism is founded on the observation that since few men are wise enough to rule themselves, even fewer are wise enough to rule others.' - Edward Abbey
10-03-2012 12:17 PM
Thanks given by SteveO

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  First Order - GREAT SERVICE BigMatt 8 211 03-13-2013 9:33 PM
Last Post: SteveO
  Customer Service Kate emails SteveO 2 151 02-11-2013 10:52 AM
Last Post: extraballislit