Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Great Apex Customer Service!
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Great Apex Customer Service!
02-22-2018 8:51 AM

So, a years or so back, I ordered M3X. It was getting great reviews and I had to give it a try. As it happened, it didn't do anything for me or my targets (escalation had the same dynamics with or without). I posted a few times my own experiences and results, never saying that the product was bad, rather that it didn't suit me. So Thundr, having read my posts, contacted me and offered to send me a different product. I replied, and suggested a few small samples. So this morning, I was delighted to find a parcel in my mailbox, with more than I ever expected! (Thank you Thundr; I'll make sure that I'll fully test each and every one, and report back).

What was in the parcel?
Roll-ons:-
C-Musk
Manimalic (1 or 2, IDK)

Full bottles of:-
Imprint
M3X (I will cross test this with the 1/4 bottle I have left from my original purchase)
And, wait for it ........
M4X!

So, I've (almost completely) parked up my beloved Bad Wolf, Possess Alpha and GOA for a few months whilst I test these babies solo, and later in combos.

1st test:- Manimalic (I'll post this here for now until I find out which version my sample is).
I rolled on 2 lines onto each outer arm, from my hands to my elbows, about 120cm in total, no cover scent or cops. This proved to be way too much for day wear; for the first time in years I actually felt like I had an OD. After about 40 minutes, this tension wore off and I noticed the scent was very similar to that of Voodoo. After a few hours, the scent just got better and better.
I went to a shop, a girl was working there who had cancelled a date with me a few weeks ago. (We had dated months ago and I had sex with her a few times). After she cancelled, I just blew her out with a simple "OK, take care" message. She messaged me a few times since, but I didn't reply. Later, I found out that she had a very valid reason to cancel, but the sex wasn't that great so I didn't chase back. Anyway, she served me, and she was about 1.5 metres away for about 4 minutes. I was courteous but not flirtatious, she was over polite, almost submissive. As I left, she asked me when I would be working away, I said in about a week, she replied "so we've still got time". This is unlike her; she would usually tease but I would always be the one to make the date.
Next store; I noticed 2 different females (nothing really shaggable) just constantly staring at me instead of the produce. When I glanced at them, they would look away, slightly embarrassed.
A final note; it was probably due to the OD, but I had the wonderful feeling of adrenaline rushing through my veins for the first few hours. So I'm going to try this mix before my next "monster" workout. And my audio perception was enhanced; working on a few audio productions, the subtle detail from layered instruments was "3 dimensional", I could effortlessly analyze over 8 sounds or instruments simultaneously. This has never happened so far with any other mix.
I'm going to scrub off later this afternoon; I'll be with my GF tonight but will be interacting with a few females tomorrow, so want some clean skin to reapply this again.
Once again, THANK YOU Thundr!!!

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
02-22-2018 8:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-22-2018 10:25 AM

I am almost through my bottle of Manimal 2 and looking ahead to what will likely be a rather healthy sized (for me) purchase because I'm running low on a few things from Apex. Thundr is awesome, isn't he? Not only a phero genius but also exceedingly generous. I have had similar experiences with manimal and love every second of the attention! M4X?!! Oh, can't wait to see what else Thundr is cooking up in the Test Kitchen. Good

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-22-2018 10:25 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-22-2018 10:32 AM

Awesome , rep and can't wait for more reports
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2018 10:45 AM by kocik2000.)
02-22-2018 10:32 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-22-2018 1:00 PM

I really hope Thundr will catch this and weigh in.

Is M4X the same as Forex? Thanks in advance.
02-22-2018 1:00 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

02-22-2018 3:54 PM

(02-22-2018 8:51 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  M3X (I will cross test this with the 1/4 bottle I have left from my original purchase)
And, wait for it ........
M4X!

So, I've (almost completely) parked up my beloved Bad Wolf, Possess Alpha and GOA for a few months whilst I test these babies solo, and later in combos.

I'm eager to see your tests with m4x as are others I'm sure! As it stands peak dating season starts when the sun is shining 10 hrs a day here in Canada from May to Sept. I doubt Thundr will release the final m4x before May nor will I have sufficient time to test it before peak season hits. However, I will use my trusted m3x and hope for a bottle of m4x to test out and about and on not so critical occasions (i.e. dates and lays).

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
02-22-2018 3:54 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-22-2018 4:17 PM

Just a quick follow on from my last post ; I felt energetic and vibrant all day, so far no crash. The girl called me as soon as she finished her shift, and has been texting me since.

02-22-2018 4:17 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-22-2018 4:22 PM

(02-22-2018 3:54 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I'm eager to see your tests with m4x as are others I'm sure! As it stands peak dating season starts when the sun is shining 10 hrs a day here in Canada from May to Sept. I doubt Thundr will release the final m4x before May nor will I have sufficient time to test it before peak season hits. However, I will use my trusted m3x and hope for a bottle of m4x to test out and about and on not so critical occasions (i.e. dates and lays).
The sun always shines here, even in winter we have over 10 hours of sunshine. I have no idea what M4X is all about, so I'm going to test it with a clean slate and open mind, in both social and sexual environments.
But tomorrow and Saturday I'll stick to Manimal solo because I have opportunities to test it with some baseline targets.

02-22-2018 4:22 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-22-2018 4:25 PM

(02-22-2018 4:22 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  The sun always shines here, even in winter we have over 10 hours of sunshine. I have no idea what M4X is all about, so I'm going to test it with a clean slate and open mind, in both social and sexual environments.
But tomorrow and Saturday I'll stick to Manimal solo because I have opportunities to test it with some baseline targets.

Looking forward to your Manimal reports! It is absolutely a favorite of mine.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-22-2018 4:25 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-22-2018 6:01 PM

(02-22-2018 4:25 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Looking forward to your Manimal reports! It is absolutely a favorite of mine.

I'd like to second this please. I love the attention am getting from Manimal.
02-22-2018 6:01 PM
abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

02-28-2018 10:46 AM

Hello,

New to the forum, did a lot of research and put in a couple of orders to apex. I ordered late Sunday night but I have not received any order confirmation or shipping updates. PayPal confirms my payment was made. I am a little unfamiliar with this process since it's my first time buying. How long does this process usually take? I live in Los Angeles.
02-28-2018 10:46 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Apex customer service -000 darkoctavyo 42 11,470 07-31-2017 1:35 PM
Last Post: Blacky Chan
  Great Service From Thundr! kalpan56 25 9,192 07-18-2017 11:33 AM
Last Post: Black Machismo
  Customer service Mr. E 68 19,628 01-17-2016 1:35 PM
Last Post: MrNoGame
  Customer Service Order Black Machismo 7 3,134 12-16-2015 12:18 PM
Last Post: jb20
  Just another shout out to Thundr for great service... DWR 0 1,132 09-12-2014 10:06 AM
Last Post: DWR