Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Got my oil pack from Hax
Fishdude
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 234
Thanks received:
971 thanks in 438 posts

Got my oil pack from Hax
05-15-2012 5:10 PM

Put on 3 drops of x22 and getting a severe pheromone rush. Hax always puts tone of mones into their mixes and X22 is no exception.

3 drops may be a lot added to my 3 drops A314 residue from this morning .

The 512 is WB and that I'm familiar with.

C4? Like a314 but stronger? I'll try 3 drops to work Friday instead of A314.

What are your strength recommendations for work and play.

Well I'm off to run some errands. See how the X22 performs.
05-15-2012 5:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156

eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1517
Thanks received:
1370 thanks in 502 posts

RE: Got my oil pack from Hax
05-15-2012 5:26 PM

Congrats Fishdude! You're in for some fun now! Hehe X22 is some good shit eh? Still haven't tried C4 or M512 yet . . .

I've been wearing 2 drops X22 + 2 sprays X22 (one spray = one drop diluted in Ethanol and fixed with monolaurin in a togo) to work. I've never ran X22 anywhere else tho, so no Bar recommendations sorry.

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
05-15-2012 5:26 PM
Fishdude
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
971 thanks in 438 posts

05-15-2012 6:00 PM

The X22 is giving me a body rush. I can use lots of mones but this must have something new to me.

Presently having a coffee in a Starbucks in Safeway before I get some groceries

Waited 4 minutes for coffee , the young girl (22) was really apologetic and told me to have a great weekend. It's Tuesday
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2012 6:04 PM by Fishdude.)
05-15-2012 6:00 PM
Thanks given by as33156
Eeyore
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 42
Thanks received:
274 thanks in 80 posts

05-16-2012 2:05 AM

C4 is stronger than A314? hell yeah! As much as I love Wolf { and I do love it to pieces } sometimes I still want to "turn the gears of war",

and of course not smell like a hippie { A314 } when I do.

I must investigate this C4 stuff.
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2012 2:07 AM by Eeyore.)
05-16-2012 2:05 AM
captain_alex
The Swiss guy

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
151 thanks in 73 posts

05-16-2012 3:57 AM

Mine also arrived today.

X22, you're coming with me to Prague... P

Environment / dosage decommendations? How much of what and best used where?

greets

alex

EDIT:

OH HELL YES!

I just opened the package... As ordered, M512, C4 & X22. I also asked for a small sample of Wingman Black. THEY SENT ME A WHOLE BOTTLE!

HAX, you guys are very generous. I really appreciate that, 1000 times thanks a lot!

Journal: A captains logbook

Current Stack:

LuvEssentials
Max Attraction Gold, Scent of Eros

Alpha Dream
Alpha Maschio, Glace, A1 by Alpha Dream, FB Glace,

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, Nude Alpha, True Love Oil, Aqua Vitae, Corporativo, Possess Alpha, Nude (Dropper), Hypnotica Social

LoveScent
New Pheromone Additive

Hax
X22, M512, C4, WMB

Other
Tatrione, Moet-nol, Tenetrione
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2012 4:02 AM by captain_alex.)
05-16-2012 3:57 AM
Thanks given by as33156

Eeyore
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 42
Thanks received:
274 thanks in 80 posts

05-16-2012 5:13 AM

C4 ordered. If nothing else it might give me the will power to keep my CC. in my wallet.
05-16-2012 5:13 AM
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1206
Thanks received:
346 thanks in 180 posts

05-16-2012 11:42 AM

Today I wore:

2 drops X22 oil
2 drops C4
Cover: Millesime Imperial oil from The Fragance Shop. This shit smells really good, though I have never tried the original, so I can't compare.

Everybody seemed friendly, repectful and glad to meet me. Lots of friendly respect, but in a more serious way than Wolf alone. Not intimidation like A314 can sometimes make, not challenge like sometimes you get from A314 with insecure people, but very good respect. Everybody seemed eager to go aout of his way to make things esier for me. Maybe some changes in my voice too, as everybody seemd to be responding really good when on the phone and interactions seemed to be smoother.

About 5 hours later, at the gym, added 2 sprays of a mix 2:1 androstenone/androstanone I 'm starting to use for working out. Each spray provides about 1.25 mcg none (from dilluting some True XXX spray) and about 0.75 mcg Androstanone, from Alpha Dream, at 5 mcg drop. I've been using it for about 3 workouts and the results ahave been always good. Social status and smooth attraction at the same time, operating kind of under the radar. Worked very good with the morning mix. Respect aspect was increased, and also friendliness from people lifting (only a few).

Nice addition. Nice phero day.

2 thumbs up for hax oils and also for Chris' AD Androstanone, even at such small dose.

Talk to you soon.
05-16-2012 11:42 AM
Thanks given by thundr, Pheroman, shadowknight, as33156
thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3282
Thanks received:
5992 thanks in 1091 posts

05-16-2012 12:17 PM

I've dropped down to 2 drops X22 when I wear it for reasons mentioned above. Strong stuff and decent for work. Hits are friendly

C4 2 drops has consistently made people very aware of my presence and curious to my whereabouts, almost to the point of annoyingly clingy. If you are a professional ninja this shit is not for you.
I think I'm going to try 1 drop next test as I am still on the fence about it

I drop the oil into my left elbow pit like a canvas and paint the back of my ears close to skull. When Im done I run my right forearm across the app point and smear. Seems to get decent diffusion that way, for me at least.

EDIT: I have yet to try m512 as I am still busy playing with the alcohol WMB

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2012 12:22 PM by thundr.)
05-16-2012 12:17 PM
Thanks given by as33156, right_mr
Fishdude
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
971 thanks in 438 posts

05-16-2012 5:31 PM

What would be the different situations you guys would use A314 at work vs C4 at work.

I'm going to try C4 at work Friday. I'm addicted to A314 and it does seem to intimidate the insecure into testing me . I've been using 3 drops A314 with 3drops of cohesion and 2 sprays glacé as a regular work mix. When going out right after work I'll add a few sprays of shine. This combo the ladies really love.

I have about 3.5 bottles of A314 left I bought before the price hike and am hoping to replace some work days with 2-3 drops of C4 with the above mix.

Would like to figure out the biggest differences between the two so I can decide which to use based on what I anticipate the work day to be.

Not a lot out there on C4 so would appreciate some input. I got X22 nailed after 1 use, possibly not the best for work. What are your inputs?

Fd
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2012 5:32 PM by Fishdude.)
05-16-2012 5:31 PM

Fishdude
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
971 thanks in 438 posts

05-16-2012 8:52 PM

C4 update.....

Took a shower and soaped up to remove all mones, even that lingering A314 which I normally shave of every morning before i re-apply I like to apply the oils over freshly shaved skin in the morning kinda soothing.

Put on 2 drops of C4 , did some chores and went out in the city to run some errands.Been out of town for a few weeks so need more food and some big fat juicy steaks to put on the barbeq first time this year. I feel good with C4, relaxed and somewhat aroused in a gentler way,non aggressive.

Out and about I was getting all the Respect from men . Not the I'm your friend respect but still a cooperative non threatening respect. Bagging my groceries there was a man in front bagging, was taking his time, when we got closer he all of a sudden stepped up his bagging and moved on. Under his breath he said something to himself, was middle Eastern so I had no idea put felt like a negative comment.

In line behind me there was an Oriental family placing their groceries on a conveyor, their 6 year old girl came right up beside me and was looking up,kept making eye contact every time I looked down at her. I had to ignore her. The checkout girl (32) looked at me a few times in an inquisitive yet admiring way.

While in another store a woman crossed paths with me 3 times? I walked behind one woman a few meters and she stopped, turned around and looked.

C4 definitely has attraction. I'll need to compare A314 under similar circumstances.i seldom use it standalone.

C4 does it fast but more subtle, feel that I would have to open anyone I may be interested in. I like that since it gives me the choice. women appear to be looking for me to open them so there is the respect.

A good blend so far and definitely attractive for women of all strengths or insecurities. That 6 year old was not afraid. C4 hits them but I don't feel I have to be congruent . I'm tired and just going among my business and people are interested. With A314 you have to thing business,stand up straight, smile and exude confidence and it's pure power.

I'll be using C4 a few times per week at work for the next month and get back. There is no discern able smell either unlike A314.

Having tried C4 just twice it feels like a comfortable pair of jeans to wear. In contrast, sometimes I put on 3 drops of AV and I want to get into a bar fight, I want to approach, i walk tall with a baseball bat in my hands,it's intense.

I think Hax has a good understanding of how to mix a good product. C4!is so far consistent . Hax products work really well on their own too .i have gone through 4 bottles of both wmb and 9+O too .

I'm looking forwards to X22 testing on the weekends. It gave me a huge positive body rush like I have never experienced before in my 12 years of mones use. I say positive because it doesn't make me aggressive like AV .

Hax puts a lot of mones in so the oils are more manageable for day use.

Fd
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2012 8:53 PM by Fishdude.)
05-16-2012 8:52 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, dbot, 20 Franc, eyeofra, Jolly Jumper, idontknow, Chaotic, JohnnyHard, as33156

Share This Thread