Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
Got laid on Certo again
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Got laid on Certo again
04-05-2016 4:11 PM

(04-05-2016 3:17 PM)kerno Wrote:  Certo has no none and if it has it will be less than 1 mcg oer spray add some ammo from androtics direct to it, I used this in my early days and it worked well on younger girls they are easy to be flirted and closed I would use this combo more if I wouldn't be so prone to Androstadienone it has good attraction properties girls see you as sexy it has imprinting qualities and caan give crush feelings although it may come of beta for some i didn't had this problem because i don't look beta w if you want to have sex with it maybe trying ZT69 with it after you kissed the girl?! It's a product comparable to GoA but even softer

If I remember correctly Chris's fix was to add 75% of the none.So it has 3mcg per spray.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
04-05-2016 4:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

WCHeartBreaker
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-05-2016 6:52 PM

I received a sample of Certo and Corpo in January. Haven't really used it but these reviews sound promising. Gonna give it a shot and see what's up.
04-05-2016 6:52 PM
Mr. E 3 - Banned
Banned

04-06-2016 12:31 PM

Ok, regarding the ingredients.

The local reseller was surprised that none wasn't listed as well and agreed that the product info is correct. So she will contact Chris for the correct list of ingredients.

They apologized for the confusion and are taking action.

They copied the list of ingredients from AD's site, so hopefully the correct list will be placed there as well.

Should I hear more about this, I will post it in this thread.
04-06-2016 12:31 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

04-07-2016 1:13 PM

(04-04-2016 3:21 PM)Lucifer Wrote:  Their site says:

Samenstelling: androstadienone, epiandrosterone, alpha-androstenol, beta-androstenol, androstanone, dehydroepiandrosterone, dehydrodeoxycorticosterone, cyclomethicone, dimethicone, alcohol, vitamine-E acetaat, sodiumsulfaat.

Samenstelling means "consists of"

The official site:

COMPOSITION: Decamethylcyclopentasiloxane, ultra-low viscosity dimethylpolysiloxane, Anhydrous Ethanol, androstadienone, epiandrosterone, alpha-androstenol, beta-androstenol, androstanone, dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate, dihydrodeoxycorticosterone.

If there is none in it, they are lying by omission.

Well, even Glace has none in it apparently even though it is not listed. In miniscule amounts granted but still.

Ok, so here is direct proof that AD has changed the type of silicone they are using just as I was saying all along. It seems this german (or is it dutch?) site still has the old product description and we can directly see that they did not use Decamethylcyclopentasiloxane or ultra-low viscosity dimethylpolysiloxane before. They used cyclomethicone and dimethicone instead. Hence I reckon that weird plastic smell I get from their L&S scent these days. I mean I don't know shit about different types of silicone but I thought they said there was only a change in the supplier of none?

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2016 1:15 PM by D_Darko.)
04-07-2016 1:13 PM
kerno - Banned
upgrade

04-07-2016 1:17 PM

If it has none it's next to none someone who doesn't go to gym/sport with certo will prob still has less none then someone who does without certo
(04-05-2016 4:11 PM)stefdude Wrote:  If I remember correctly Chris's fix was to add 75% of the none.So it has 3mcg per spray.
Really well then it's definally not the one I used
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2016 1:18 PM by kerno.)
04-07-2016 1:17 PM

metaltree

Rep Post

03-29-2017 2:37 PM

I just went to the alpha dream website and Androstenone is listed for Certo -
Quote:COMPOSITION: Decamethylcyclopentasiloxane, ultra-low viscosity dimethylpolysiloxane, Anhydrous Ethanol, androstadienone, epiandrosterone, alpha-androstenol, beta-androstenol, androstenone, dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate, dihydrodeoxycorticosterone.
03-29-2017 2:37 PM

Share This Thread