Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
Got laid on Certo again
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Got laid on Certo again
04-04-2016 6:26 PM

That's a bit strange, it should have none but it isn't listed.In either way it's working well, why are you so eager to replace it?What if AM or modified Certo wouldn't work then?I suggest you email Chris directly and ask him.He would send you extra none.Actually you can do the best for you:Calculate how much of the product remains, tell Chris so he will send the proper amount of none and then put some Certo in 1 or 2 sample sprayers.Calculate their volume too.Ask him about drops per ml of the none solution or count it yourself.Then put the drops needed in the sample sprayer(s) so you have the "old" Certo.Test it and see if you like it more than the new.Then you decide if you want to put the extra none.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
04-04-2016 6:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mr. E 3 - Banned
Banned

04-04-2016 6:47 PM

(04-04-2016 6:26 PM)stefdude Wrote:  That's a bit strange, it should have none but it isn't listed.In either way it's working well, why are you so eager to replace it?What if AM or modified Certo wouldn't work then?I suggest you email Chris directly and ask him.He would send you extra none.Actually you can do the best for you:Calculate how much of the product remains, tell Chris so he will send the proper amount of none and then put some Certo in 1 or 2 sample sprayers.Calculate their volume too.Ask him about drops per ml of the none solution or count it yourself.Then put the drops needed in the sample sprayer(s) so you have the "old" Certo.Test it and see if you like it more than the new.Then you decide if you want to put the extra none.

The reason I insist on replacing it is because I did not get the product as it was advertised. I did email Chris as well. I'll see what they respond with.

For me, as a customer, when I don't get something as it is advertised, I demand a refund or a replacement. It's my right as a customer.

EDIT: I am looking for other vendors in case Alpha Dream keeps being unclear. I'll keep you updated.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2016 6:49 PM by Mr. E 3.)
04-04-2016 6:47 PM
neon
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-04-2016 7:09 PM

You stated here that you bought your bottle of Certo from "a local retailer" so how are you going to get a refund or return it to Alpha Dream if you did not order it from them?

Besides it just seems odd that if you liked it so much and it's done something for you, like getting you laid a few times, that the product works for you, so why return it because you were misinformed about what's in it? Sure, we all want to know exactly what's in these products since we are using them to get something out of them, but it's not like someone sold you scented water labeled as a pheromone product. But it's your decision.

Products I own:
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, Certo, L2K V1, Corpo
Apex: Core, Imprint, Orbital, Dionysos
LAL: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Aqua Vitae, SXD-9, Possess, Voodoo, A1, Bad Wolf, Hypnotica
Pheromone Treasures: Captain, Aura of Amity, Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures, A1
PheromoneXS: XiSt (spray & oil), Cohesion (spray & oil), Evolve (spray & oil), Taboo (spray & oil), Connections, Ascend (oil), Love Boat, Vibe
True Pheromones: Complete System
Others: Ammo, A314 rev23, IS, IH, IO, CTTM2, TAC, Hax Oils, Impi Red
04-04-2016 7:09 PM

Mr. E 3 - Banned
Banned

04-04-2016 7:32 PM

(04-04-2016 7:09 PM)neon Wrote:  You stated here that you bought your bottle of Certo from "a local retailer" so how are you going to get a refund or return it to Alpha Dream if you did not order it from them?

Besides it just seems odd that if you liked it so much and it's done something for you, like getting you laid a few times, that the product works for you, so why return it because you were misinformed about what's in it? Sure, we all want to know exactly what's in these products since we are using them to get something out of them, but it's not like someone sold you scented water labeled as a pheromone product. But it's your decision.

The local retailer very clearly listed the ingredients. Now I've learned that those were not accurate. Which make me question the quality of the product.

Yes, I did get good responses from it. But I do want clarity about the contents. One thing is, if a seller isn't accurate about the contents, it makes me doubt the quality.

So a better quality product might give me better results.

Sure, it's not a fraud, but it's not ok for me either. I can get laid without mones. Certo made it easier. But if it comes from a shady company, I prefer to get my money back and go for something more reliable.
04-04-2016 7:32 PM
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-04-2016 7:40 PM

Not a single company list all their ingredients.
04-04-2016 7:40 PM
Mr. E 3 - Banned
Banned

04-04-2016 7:54 PM

(04-04-2016 7:40 PM)jb20 Wrote:  Not a single company list all their ingredients.

Really? That is troubling.

If they don't want to tell us what their formula is, fine. We know that up front. But a company that has a section for what's in their mixes, it should be accurate.

For example:

LIIK:

Composition (v. 1): Decamethylcyclopentasiloxane, ultra-low viscosity dimethylpolysiloxane, Anhydrous Ethanol, androstadienone, alpha-androstenol, DHEAS, androstanone, androstenone, ß-androstAnol (Molecule "A"), ß-androstenol, androsterone potassium sulfate.

Composition (v. 2): Decamethylcyclopentasiloxane, ultra-low viscosity dimethylpolysiloxane, Anhydrous Ethanol, androstadienone, alpha-androstenol, DHEAS, androstanone, androstenone, ß-androstenol, androsterone, androsterone potassium sulfate, androsterone sodium sulfate

AM:

COMPOSITION: Decamethylcyclopentasiloxane, ultra-low viscosity dimethylpolysiloxane, Anhydrous Ethanol, androstadienone, androstenone, androstanone, androsterone, epiandrosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate, alpha-androstenol, dehydroisoandrosterone.

Certo:

COMPOSITION: Decamethylcyclopentasiloxane, ultra-low viscosity dimethylpolysiloxane, Anhydrous Ethanol, androstadienone, epiandrosterone, alpha-androstenol, beta-androstenol, androstanone, dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate, dihydrodeoxycorticosterone.

All from the site. But now there's supposed to be none in Certo. Makes me suspicious.

And since I want to learn all there is about mones, I need to know what's actually in a product if they list it.
04-04-2016 7:54 PM
Mr. E 3 - Banned
Banned

04-04-2016 8:13 PM

To add. I don't want to make a big deal out of this. But I do value accurate descriptions of what I'm getting.
04-04-2016 8:13 PM

stefdude

Rep Post

04-05-2016 7:59 AM

I see your point.The truth is almost all companies hide some molecules, it's not about giving ratios/recipe about already known molecules, it's about research on new ones that possess pheromonal qualities.Some companies code them so you can't know the chemical, some don't mention them at all.

Although AD's page suggests (IMO) that they are very transparent about the contents, Certo says in bold "7 ingredients", indeed there are 7 pheromones listed but no androstenone.On the other hand PXS's page says specifically "*Some of our blends may contain unlisted proprietary pheromone components.".Judging from that PXS seems more honest.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
04-05-2016 7:59 AM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-05-2016 3:06 PM

It is true that it's weird -none is not on the list, yet 7 ingredients are listed. Nevertheless, I still believe it would be hassle for nothing. What if this is the good, original formula of certo? Adding the extra none from Chris will really mess it up.
Besides, since you bought it from a local store, I don't think Alpha Dream is really involved.

Since the local seller told you that it was bought before the hedione version then I have a feeling this is the original certo (I may be wrong though)

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
04-05-2016 3:06 PM
kerno - Banned
upgrade

04-05-2016 3:17 PM

Certo has no none and if it has it will be less than 1 mcg oer spray add some ammo from androtics direct to it, I used this in my early days and it worked well on younger girls they are easy to be flirted and closed I would use this combo more if I wouldn't be so prone to Androstadienone it has good attraction properties girls see you as sexy it has imprinting qualities and caan give crush feelings although it may come of beta for some i didn't had this problem because i don't look beta w if you want to have sex with it maybe trying ZT69 with it after you kissed the girl?! It's a product comparable to GoA but even softer
04-05-2016 3:17 PM

Share This Thread