Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Good thoughts and positive energy.
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Good thoughts and positive energy.
09-10-2009 4:29 AM

Sorry I haven't been around the last few days. My brother in law is in the hospital and I have been sitting vigil with my sister.

Her husband is a paraplegic and has been for over 30 years. He had a operation on his spine over a year and a half ago to fix the rods in his back and add some new hardware. Well since that operation he hasn't been the same and has been sick on and off a lot.

My sister is a nurse so she takes good care of him but nothing she did or I did made him feel any better or helped with his recovery. We recently found out why. The doctors who did his operation screwed up so bad. They left gauze inside him when they closed him up and it slowly ate away at his hardware and parts of him on the inside. You cant see gauze on a x ray and the only reason we found out was because it finally ate its way out and she found a piece sticking out of his back. She went into a total panic when she found it and pulled and a long piece of gauze came out. Since then they have found other gauze inside of him that was left. Normally a person would feel this going on inside them well before it got to this point but he is paralyzed so he didn't. Since then he has gone down hill steadily and I am afraid he may not recover from this.

So I am asking for good thoughts, positive energy, prayers to be sent his way. His name is Bob and the gods will know who your talking about when you send them.

Thanks Tisha
09-10-2009 4:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Good thoughts and positive energy.
09-10-2009 4:49 AM

I'm so sorry, Tisha. He's already been through so much and this is terribly serious. Like you said, if he wasn't paralyzed he would've known something was wrong. How the hell does something like this happen? There's no excuse for it! It's so upsetting and infuriating at the same time. I wish Bob the best and hope he'll be able to pull through this. Hang tough, Tisha. We'll send as much positive energy as we can and we'll pray for him. Heart

Bella
09-10-2009 4:49 AM
QuietGuy
Away
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-10-2009 7:09 AM

Many thoughts and prayers for Bob to you and your family, Tisha.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2009 9:54 AM by QuietGuy.)
09-10-2009 7:09 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

09-10-2009 7:49 AM

My heart goes out for Bob, and for you too Tisha. He is in my prayers, as are you and your families.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
09-10-2009 7:49 AM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

09-10-2009 11:39 AM

Sorry to hear about this Tish. I'm send all the energy I have out to the universe for Bob.

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
09-10-2009 11:39 AM

renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-10-2009 1:34 PM

Hi Tisha, I hope you can feel the well wishes coming your and your family's way. People who survive spinal injuries seem to be able to fight harder than just about anybody else. I had a neighbor who only had limited use of his shoulders and no feeling from his chin down from an injury that happened about the time his son was born. Despite frequent illness and hardship on his wife, he survived to see his son's children grow up. We should all draw inspiration from people like Bob and your sister. All my best!

The Androstenone Discussion
09-10-2009 1:34 PM

Unregistered

09-12-2009 12:56 PM

My heart aches for Bob and for your sister. What an unthinkable circumstance! It is such a difficult struggle when your loved ones are suffering and nothing you do seems to have any effect. I hope that you find peace and comfort during this difficult time.
09-12-2009 12:56 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Niatalya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-12-2009 1:19 PM

Sorry to hear what your family is experiencing, Tisha. I'll be sure to focus positive energy his way later tonight.
09-12-2009 1:19 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

09-12-2009 3:52 PM

(09-10-2009 4:29 AM)Tisha Wrote:  So I am asking for good thoughts, positive energy, prayers to be sent his way. His name is Bob and the gods will know who your talking about when you send them.

Thanks Tisha

Sorry I didn't see this earlier, Tisha. I'll add Bob to my prayers, and of course, sending warm, positive energy his way.

Diane
09-12-2009 3:52 PM

Unregistered

09-13-2009 2:11 AM

Dear Tisha,

My prays follow the path of least resistance. They go where I love. That is to you. I only hope to nourish the magik I know you are working.

Love, light, strength.
09-13-2009 2:11 AM
Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Heart How about some positive news Tisha 1 1,844 09-02-2010 3:19 PM
Last Post: Beccah
  "The Future Of Energy? Bloom Energy Boxes Already Power Google, eBay, Others" QuietGuy 0 1,588 05-19-2010 8:03 PM
Last Post: QuietGuy
  Energy of the Future?? Mtnjim 7 4,096 03-16-2010 3:35 PM
Last Post: cosmomac