Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Good thoughts and positive energy.
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Good thoughts and positive energy.
09-13-2009 4:04 AM

Thank you so much everyone for your positive energy and well wishes.

Its been a long tough week but Bob is finally responding. The infections caused by the gauze are just about cleared up and he is not struggling to take each breath. He is in a upright position and eating which is all good news. He still has a long way to go from the damage caused by this mistake but between my sister guiding his medical fight and me guiding his spiritual fight he is in a much stronger better frame of mind. I dont think the doctors were that fond of my methods but they came around and told me to keep doing "whatever it is I am doing with your hands and the rocks". LOL P You would think doctors would know that the body can not heal until the mind and spirit are aligned and balanced.

Tisha
09-13-2009 4:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

Sex: Male

09-13-2009 4:10 AM

That is great news! I am so happy that things seem to be going well, and Bob will remain in my thoughts and prayers!

I know it's een a tough week for you Tisha, and I hope that you're doing well too!

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
09-13-2009 4:10 AM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

09-13-2009 5:00 AM

Thanks Mark. Heart

I am a bit drained, transference of energy in a healing can do that and I have been there all week but I am doing good.
09-13-2009 5:00 AM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-13-2009 5:12 PM

That's wonderful! I'm glad to hear Bob's doing better. Take care and keep working your loving healing energy on him, Tisha. I'll keep him, you and your family in my prayers.

Bella
09-13-2009 5:12 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-13-2009 8:19 PM

Wow, I'm glad to hear that Bob is doing better. It's hard not to send some negative energy to the doctors that screwed up that badly (who the hell leaves gauze in a patient??) but I know better Smile I'll send positive vibes your way instead, with the same intensity.

It's funny what the doctors said "Just keep doing what you're doing with your hands and rocks." Lol, and to think we think we know everything about the body....

I hope things continue to get better.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
09-13-2009 8:19 PM

QuietGuy
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-14-2009 9:29 AM

Thanks for the update about Bob, Tisha. May he go from strength to strength.
09-14-2009 9:29 AM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

09-17-2009 3:59 AM

Quote:(who the hell leaves gauze in a patient??)

My sister screamed those same words right in the doctors face. I thought she was gonna beat the crap out of him. My brother had to restrain her.

Never go to the hospital for special surgery in NYC. That is where he got his surgery. We were worried when he had the original surgery because the staff was so lax and hardly ever responded to his call button and frankly the place was filthy for a hospital.

He is in the hospital here in CT now though and we wont let the original doctor anywhere near him. The doctors here are pretty shocked and pissed off about it to. I guess your supposed to count how many gauze you put in and count how many come out and record that during all surgeries on the surgery report. They never did that. Apparently they didn't record a lot of things they are supposed to do.

On a good note he is doing much better. He has to get a few procedures before he leaves but the fight is back in him which is important. He is probably going to be bed ridden for a long time which he hates. He has always been very independant since his accident and got around on his own. He drives, ran his own business for most of his adult life and you tend to forget he is in a chair when you get to know him. Never complains or acts as though he can not do anything you can do and better. He is really quite amazing for all he has been through.

Tisha
09-17-2009 3:59 AM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

09-17-2009 1:47 PM

Good to hear a slightly more upbeat report. Sounds like he's going to make it, though there may be some rough time in the meantime.

Jim

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
09-17-2009 1:47 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-17-2009 2:20 PM

Thanks for the update, Tisha. I'm glad he's continuing to improve. We'll keep pulling for him.

Bella
09-17-2009 2:20 PM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

09-20-2009 8:34 PM

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that. And that is so sweet of you to ask help for him Smile

no worries, I will send Bob a lot of positive energy his way. Hope things work out well for him soon.

xoxox
09-20-2009 8:34 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Heart How about some positive news Tisha 1 1,599 09-02-2010 3:19 PM
Last Post: Beccah
  "The Future Of Energy? Bloom Energy Boxes Already Power Google, eBay, Others" QuietGuy 0 1,392 05-19-2010 8:03 PM
Last Post: QuietGuy
  Energy of the Future?? Mtnjim 7 3,629 03-16-2010 3:35 PM
Last Post: cosmomac