Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GoA Combos
NP17
Minor deity

Sex: Male

Rep Post

GoA Combos
12-28-2015 4:32 PM

I'm interested in comboing Grail of Affection. Anyone have any experiences with this they'd like to share?

When I do 2-3 drops of GoA solo, I get some disrespect and shit testing.

When I combined 1 drop of GoA with a few drops of Bad Wolf, I got CRAZY disrespect. Worst I've ever experienced.

I'm looking to alpha it up a bit, if possible without causing problems. I might try adding straight androsterone.

Anyone have any tips or results for ANY combos? Sexuals? Socials? XiSt? NA? What about GoA + Captain?
12-28-2015 4:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: GoA Combos
12-28-2015 4:36 PM

That's weird, I've never had trouble with GOA by itself. I have used GOA with Wanted Man and have had great luck. It is a bonding and disinhibiting mix that has a sexual edge.

I roll on 2" of Wanted Man (scented in Tonka Tobacum from LPMP) each to the tops of each hand and each side of the neck and then cover with 3 drops total GOA spread out over everything.

Men are your buddy and women want to get closer. This reminds me a bit of The Hookup but more overtly sexual.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-28-2015 4:36 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

12-28-2015 4:47 PM

The shit-testing might've been one-off. It was a weird situation, where I was talking to a girl. I wasn't really interested in her, but my supervisor was big time. And every time I tried to say something, he would interrupt me at the top of his lungs lol. He still talks about that dumb broad. I think maybe the GoA made him fall in love with her or something. But it's definitely not buddy-buddy for me... I avoid it at work.

I actually caved and bought some Captain. I need a likable alpha. My dominant alphas aren't making me many friends at work hehe, so I'd like to give this a shot.
12-28-2015 4:47 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-28-2015 4:58 PM

(12-28-2015 4:47 PM)NP17 Wrote:  The shit-testing might've been one-off. It was a weird situation, where I was talking to a girl. I wasn't really interested in her, but my supervisor was big time. And every time I tried to say something, he would interrupt me at the top of his lungs lol. He still talks about that dumb broad. I think maybe the GoA made him fall in love with her or something. But it's definitely not buddy-buddy for me... I avoid it at work.

I actually caved and bought some Captain. I need a likable alpha. My dominant alphas aren't making me many friends at work hehe, so I'd like to give this a shot.

I think Captain will fit the bill for you. I LOVE that stuff.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-28-2015 4:58 PM

SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

12-28-2015 5:54 PM

I used this yesterday and for me it is not really shit testing but "picking" so to speak. People are more playful. I could easily shut down people, even those who are my superiors at work. I would say something back and they would look down and laugh. I think there is broad line between beta and intimidating. For some reason, I feel like at times this mix is beta and at times too intimidating? Do not really know how to explain it.
12-28-2015 5:54 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

12-28-2015 6:36 PM

Yeah, that sucks. I wish I could have the comfort and cuddling without the disrespect.
12-28-2015 6:36 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-28-2015 6:53 PM

I've ran GOA alongside AT and had some decent respect with a small side of "knight in shining armor" i.e. Girls giving me some attention, but more so as a "he's a good guy".

Recently, though, I've accompanied GOA with NA and some Atlas and had a very nice handsome respectable vibe. Selling has definitely been easier. Not the easiest I've ever had though. Women want to know who I am and show slightly more interest than usual. A girl at work gave me shit for calling her "ma'am" even though I said it lightly and the subject matter wasn't dire either. She fired back with "I'm not that old.." as if she had thought I dq'd her from being fuckable.
12-28-2015 6:53 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

12-28-2015 10:52 PM

I wore 2 drops GoA with 2 drops XiSt oil tonight. I also took 100 mg of 7-keto. I was very irritable. This mix annoys me, but the comfort is legendary. Looooong hugs. I started to feel much better, even slightly euphoric later, but it could be the XiSt or maybe some supplements I'm experimenting with. I'll have to experiment with this some more.

I don't mind the effects on women. I find that it's perfect. At least I haven't noticed any problems so far. But around men it causes problems. It will probably never be a work mix given that it's disinhibiting. I might be able to make it less beta, but disinhibitors always cause me problems at work.
12-28-2015 10:52 PM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-29-2015 12:39 AM

If you have THU, run that with GOA. Good respect and great attraction mix, THA-HUG.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
12-29-2015 12:39 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-29-2015 9:52 AM

(12-29-2015 12:39 AM)kimosabe Wrote:  If you have THU, run that with GOA. Good respect and great attraction mix, THA-HUG.

I'd forgotten about THA-HUG. Yes, excellent combo!

12-29-2015 9:52 AM

Share This Thread