Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Glace testing.. Side effects = sore app point?
fdesa12
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

Glace testing.. Side effects = sore app point?
01-31-2014 3:18 AM

Hi everyone and Happy Lunar New Year!

I thought I'd share my testing with Glace Silicone today. It's my first test around people so I'm not entirely sure exactly what to look for yet.

1.5 sp on each wrist and 1 sp to sternum (total of 4 sprays). Covered with Armani Code.

Went to my uncle's house for a family gathering where we played some games and had food. No one really talked to me or opened me up much. If I opened someone, the conversation didn't get very far.

I'm not sure if this is considered a hit, but everyone seemed less inhibited to join in a game of a traditional Asian dice-rolling game and betting quarters. Normally, my parents and I stay away from gambling but this time we all played and had fun.

The mood was definitely elevated and I think some actually got witty with words. Overall though, I can't tell if its the mones or everyone was just in a celebrating mood.

My skin tends to be dry though so it's possible my skin just absorbed Glace and reduced diffusion ability.

One side-effect that I've experienced twice now (1st time I sprayed was for checking out self-effects) is that the application points on my wrist become sore and the muscles around the wrist feel tight. It kind of hurts. Is this normal?

I'm thinking of going up to 6 sprays to get an idea of what hits look like for my next test this weekend.

--------------
Tools:
- Alpha Dream: Glace, AM (sample)
- Pheromonexs: Xist, Exotica, Connections/Ascend/Taboo/Vibe/Cohesion (samples)
- AD: P83, Molecule C (sample)

Life's a one-chance opportunity... take it or leave it.
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2014 11:18 AM by fdesa12.)
01-31-2014 3:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

fdesa12
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

RE: Glace testing.. Side effects = sore app point?
01-31-2014 9:45 PM

2nd testing today.

1 spray to each wrist
4 sprays to neck (1 on left, right, front, back).
Total sprays = 6

I decided to go for more to get an idea of exactly what a hit looks like.

The only testing subject today was mainly my sister, although we went out to the mall to see if it affected anyone else. My sister wanted to help me improve my bf skills should I ever take my gf to the mall when I have one).

My sister was a bit more talkative than usual. Of course, she could be some times depending on her mood. I can't say whether it's really Glace, but I'm going to believe it is mainly because I was in a better mood myself. Quite relaxed and just chill.

Self-effects: Normally when at the mall, I only want to get/look at what I need or am interested in and leave. I was willing to go through the entire mall and just browse around. Self-effects of feeling happy and laughing somewhat randomly has become weaker and weaker.

Side effects: This time on the areas I sprayed, the muscles felt tight and stiff. Not that bad, but I frequently crack my neck to try to loosen and relax the muscles.

I should be going out to the festival tomorrow so I'll be testing out 8-10 sprays to see just how much I need to get the results I'm looking for.

--------------
Tools:

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2014 9:49 PM by fdesa12.)
01-31-2014 9:45 PM
Magnus
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 21 posts

02-01-2014 6:13 AM

I think our muscle reaction is psychological but then mones tend to dry out my skin this past winter so who can tell. I can say I've never heard of anyone getting muscle stiffness from mones before.

Now as to the Glace. And interesting mix that I had to go up to the 6 spray point before I got any real hits. At that point it was a social pheromone moderate hit maker in that everyone was in a good mood, more talkative, and other stuff like that. Also I felt like I needed to be doing something as well so maybe that is part of that thing you expereinced where you were willing to just hang out at the mall rather than go straight home.

How is Xist working for you? I'm having problems getting a handle on that mix.
02-01-2014 6:13 AM
fdesa12
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

02-01-2014 9:52 AM

(02-01-2014 6:13 AM)Magnus Wrote:  I think our muscle reaction is psychological but then mones tend to dry out my skin this past winter so who can tell. I can say I've never heard of anyone getting muscle stiffness from mones before.

Now as to the Glace. And interesting mix that I had to go up to the 6 spray point before I got any real hits. At that point it was a social pheromone moderate hit maker in that everyone was in a good mood, more talkative, and other stuff like that. Also I felt like I needed to be doing something as well so maybe that is part of that thing you expereinced where you were willing to just hang out at the mall rather than go straight home.

How is Xist working for you? I'm having problems getting a handle on that mix.

Hey Magnus. I'd like to think the soreness is psychological too, it's just that it's happened twice already and usually when I'm laying on my bed about to nap after maybe 2-3 hours after applying it. I guess the good thing is it's not as bad as before.

As for Xist, I haven't tried it out yet. I've read that it takes awhile for Xist to kick in (I think the fastest was 20 minutes?) and I know that the places I've been going to don't provide enough time for it to do so. I was actually planning on testing that this Monday.

How many sprays have you tried using? Did you combine it with anything else or used it solo?

--------------
Tools:

02-01-2014 9:52 AM
boOsted
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 60
Thanks received:
20 thanks in 12 posts

02-01-2014 10:33 AM

Hey fdesa12. Happy lunar year to you too! I'm assuming you're asian as well. Just wanted to put in my .02 that I've been getting noticeable hits, although not blatant, with 4xAscend and 2xXist (its my second day trying this combo) I havan't tried Glace yet though (It should arrive tomorrow). I'm gonna try upping the Acend..not to mention the self-effects I get from Ascend are pretty amazing. Happy hunting!
02-01-2014 10:33 AM

fdesa12
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

02-01-2014 1:32 PM

Hey boOsted, thanks! Yeah I'm Asian.

Is there a target you're specifically going for with Xist and Ascend, or are you just using it in general? That sounds like a good setup: attract with Ascend to increase exposure to Xist (right?). Since it's not blatant, would you say it's a good setup for presenting the "perfect boyfriend" image? I think I'll give that a try though I only have an Ascend sample at the moment.

Let me know what your experience with Glace was like. I'm thinking about my experience from using it yesterday and can't help but think it's a bit subtle even after 6 sp, but I think I'm getting the hang of what hits look like.

(02-01-2014 10:33 AM)boOsted Wrote:  Hey fdesa12. Happy lunar year to you too! I'm assuming you're asian as well. Just wanted to put in my .02 that I've been getting noticeable hits, although not blatant, with 4xAscend and 2xXist (its my second day trying this combo) I havan't tried Glace yet though (It should arrive tomorrow). I'm gonna try upping the Acend..not to mention the self-effects I get from Ascend are pretty amazing. Happy hunting!

--------------
Tools:

02-01-2014 1:32 PM
Magnus
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 21 posts

02-02-2014 2:56 AM

(02-01-2014 9:52 AM)fdesa12 Wrote:  Hey Magnus. I'd like to think the soreness is psychological too, it's just that it's happened twice already and usually when I'm laying on my bed about to nap after maybe 2-3 hours after applying it. I guess the good thing is it's not as bad as before.

As for Xist, I haven't tried it out yet. I've read that it takes awhile for Xist to kick in (I think the fastest was 20 minutes?) and I know that the places I've been going to don't provide enough time for it to do so. I was actually planning on testing that this Monday.

How many sprays have you tried using? Did you combine it with anything else or used it solo?

Xist is a crush maker in those who already like you from what I just discovered today. 2 Sprays over time ought to slay any woman who already likes you and have her doing things she would not ordinarily do to please you. Respect the Xist, and please respect the poor women who get slayed by it. lol

At 2 sprays, I was able to still smell Xist after 36 hours as well so it lasts a long time.

Your soreness could have come from any one of thousands of viruses that are harmful to humans and yet have not been identified. If its going away I would suspect illness or muscle damage before I would the mones.
02-02-2014 2:56 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wolf Side Effects. Hurakan 8 1,231 09-04-2012 1:53 AM
Last Post: Mars82
  Wolf+AV Effects (some glace) zzzzzzzzz 0 467 08-19-2012 9:57 AM
Last Post: zzzzzzzzz