Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wolf+AV Effects (some glace)
DarkLord1
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
29 thanks in 16 posts

Wolf+AV Effects (some glace)
08-19-2012 10:57 AM

3 to 4 drops wolf
1 inch roll of AV (wrist)

1. It is true, Latin ladies love it. Full pupil dilation, very touchy feely. 5 for 5 on positive responses with that group.

2. Have seen ladies in dresses (pants too, but not as much movement) noticeably uncomfortable. They look around. Flushed cheeks. Pupil dilation. Foot tapping. Cross and uncross legs. Nervous glances. Rubbing both thighs. Parting legs (almost looks like they are trying to cool things down). Some get up and leave the room.

3. 35 year + ladies initiate physical contact and conversation. younger ladies seem intimidated.

4. I'm sure it has been said before, but I think ovulation causes the strongest hits. Not that I can confirm this, but watching the same people respond over a period leads me to this thought.

5. Ladies with dramatic mood swings (very happy one day, very sad another) also seem to have the strongest responses.

6. I tried to add glace to the mix (2-3 sprays only on wrists to minimize self effects)...Has been hit or miss for me. When it works, it really works, but I can't seem to make it consistently work. Glace makes me giddy when applied to my neck (only wolf goes there now). Hard to be a dark lord when you are giddy.

7. In a mall environment, two aggressive boob grazings. Kind of reminded me of a shark attack or a pick pocket. Sharp crossing angle, attack, and they don't look back (but real sharks do).
08-19-2012 10:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156, shadowknight, idontknow

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wolf + Hyp for great social self effects kentdave 4 172 10-02-2012 2:09 PM
Last Post: Fly So Hi
  Wolf Side Effects. Hurakan 8 616 09-04-2012 2:53 AM
Last Post: Mars82