Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Glace & Certo
Hentaimas
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 2 posts

Glace & Certo
04-17-2013 12:13 PM

Hi everyone,

I've been stalking my mailman 1 week after i placed my order (it was one of the longest two weeks waiting for your first pheromones to arrive). And then it arrived was soo excited. I unwrapped it in office and found the bottles in good condition (internationally shipped).

Tried smelling FB glace (unscented) smelled weird to me and almost uneasy feeling but after a while i got used to it. Decided to give it a test run for tonight at dance class in uni.

I went down initially sprayed 3 times as i walked there i up the dosage to 4 sprays and walked normally. Been stalking the forums and saw that when wearing glace people will chat with you. So i was expecting lots of chats. At the beginning there were close to none but as i did my warmup then the magic started (application points chest, neck, left wrist and shirt). The class was much more fun upbeat and chatty. People who weren't usually friendly and do not interact with me much now wanted to chat. And one unusual thing though a girl or rather 2 girls kino me a lot; placed her hand around me, being very close and could see her pupils were dilated. (do you all get that for glace? i always thought its more to chatting)

I haven tested certo but wow 4 sprays of glace does wonders. Maybe i'll downgrade the dosage and see whats my optimum. Also set the sweet spot.

But wow so excited that it works wonders.

Thanks Chris
04-17-2013 12:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by seeusmile, NuTrix

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  AM, Glace & Certo tehM4DH4TT3R 4 453 11-17-2012 1:05 AM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl