Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
AM, Glace & Certo
tehM4DH4TT3R
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

AM, Glace & Certo
11-16-2012 9:56 AM

I went ahead and ordered my first bottle from alpha-dreams 2 weeks ago (certo - cedar fire). It arrived last week and in my excitement upon recieving it, i feel like i might have ODed with it over the last weekend. I used 1 spray on each wrist and then 1 spray on each side of the neck (total 4 sprays).

The self effects came about very quickly and I began to smile, constantly; and was feeling happy and upbeat. Not sure if it was placebo or the mones doing their job. Either way it made me feel good and while I never felt like I got any hits, I am satisfied with the product.

The actual scent of cedar fire is extremely plesant. It is not overwelming or powerful, (its actually a very subtle smell). Somewhat floral or woodsy, like walking though a forest.

At the end of the weekend, and after reading more about glace and AM, I decided to go ahead and purchase 1 bottle of each. They should be arriving today jumpy so I can't wait to start testing out glace + AM or glace + certo.

Any suggestions that someone might have about dosage or mixes for an amature?

-Hatter M-
11-16-2012 9:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: AM, Glace & Certo
11-16-2012 11:56 AM

It's not a bad idea to start out wearing just one product for a couple of days. Wearing it at one or two sprays for a couple of days and taking it for a test drive in a number of different venues can give you an idea of what the product does.

Like wearing Glace at 2 sprays for two days and making note of the results you see in different environments would help you to get a good feel for what it does, how to steer it. Then if you want you could up it to three sprays and see what that does.

Then repeating the process with certo for two days. Then maybe up the does to three sprays or even drop it down to ONE. Sometimes less can be more Big Grin

Then the combo.

This way you've got a good handle on what each product does for you on its own.

But I'm sure the guys can give you their own ideas of what works best for them.

However by testing out these out how these various products work at various doses on yourself you'll get a better feel for how they work for you. Everybody's body chemistry is different. What works best for you might not be the best mix for someone else. But what do I know? I'm just a girl Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
11-16-2012 11:56 AM
tehM4DH4TT3R
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-16-2012 1:23 PM

Cool, I will go ahead and try that method you suggested for a week or two just to see how it works out.

-Hatter M-
11-16-2012 1:23 PM
tehM4DH4TT3R
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-16-2012 8:44 PM

AM and glace were delivered today while I was at work. So I now have all 3 in my possesion. I'll start off with single spray of glace first day then move to 2 spray the next and take note of social effects before moving on to the AM as per suggestion by AlternativeGirl. So stay tuned for some updates.

-Hatter M-
11-16-2012 8:44 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-17-2012 12:05 AM

Sounds fun Big Grin You might consider starting a journal. It's totally cool to post in the product review section. It helps customers and vendors alike. But if you copy and paste your reviews and observations in a journal, they are easier to keep track of. sometimes this can help you notice things that you might otherwise miss.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
11-17-2012 12:05 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Glace & Certo Hentaimas 0 2,085 04-17-2013 11:13 AM
Last Post: Hentaimas