Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Glace
renny
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Glace
10-23-2009 8:36 AM

From the info sheet:
"Your formula is designed or intended to relax the wearer, and inspire an aura of trust and confidence toward the wearer without the aggressive notes as such with Corporativo and is also void of the sexual elements in this unisex formula. Glace is ideally worn in social settings such as parties of all kinds and anytime you want to make connections. Glace is our most social formula. NOTE: In order to achieve such encounters, one must put oneself in places or situations where such expressions are encouraged or appropriate."

This is just a preliminary assessment since I just got the products, but so far I'm impressed. I wore it the first night out to dinner with some extended family to a casual family style restaurant. There were about nine of us in the party and with this group I'm often more in the background than in the center of the discussion.

I wore a spray to each wrist and a spray to each side of my neck. I checked the smell of my wrists and decided that a cover wasn't needed for masking purposes as the smell wasn't offensive. Sniffing from a few inches away it was akin to clean skin and the pheromonal sweaty smell was only detectable if I put my nose right on the app point. There was also very little detectable sillage.

I noticed a slight pleasant feeling of uplift. I had actually been pheromone free for a couple of weeks prior so this was not unexpected.

Dinner started like it would normally with my cousin (female) and uncle dominating the conversation with my brother and his family. Slowly, however, the attention all shifted to me. The process took 10 -15 minutes but it was very evident that this was an unusual shift. By the time our orders were taken I was the star of the show. Conversation was at such a level that we let our food get cold!

I again wore 4 sprays to work yesterday and in the more open environment of my shop the unscented application seemed underwhelming. There may have been some minor effects on people who were in the zone long enough, I made a couple of sales that surprised me...I'm wearing the same application today with a cover to help improve dispersion so we'll see if that helps widen the range.

So far it's pretty impressive stuff.

The Androstenone Discussion
10-23-2009 8:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xxx
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Glace
10-23-2009 10:52 AM

(10-23-2009 8:36 AM)renny Wrote:  From the info sheet:
"Your formula is designed or intended to relax the wearer, and inspire an aura of trust and confidence toward the wearer without the aggressive notes as such with Corporativo and is also void of the sexual elements in this unisex formula. Glace is ideally worn in social settings such as parties of all kinds and anytime you want to make connections. Glace is our most social formula. NOTE: In order to achieve such encounters, one must put oneself in places or situations where such expressions are encouraged or appropriate."

This is just a preliminary assessment since I just got the products, but so far I'm impressed. I wore it the first night out to dinner with some extended family to a casual family style restaurant. There were about nine of us in the party and with this group I'm often more in the background than in the center of the discussion.

I wore a spray to each wrist and a spray to each side of my neck. I checked the smell of my wrists and decided that a cover wasn't needed for masking purposes as the smell wasn't offensive. Sniffing from a few inches away it was akin to clean skin and the pheromonal sweaty smell was only detectable if I put my nose right on the app point. There was also very little detectable sillage.

I noticed a slight pleasant feeling of uplift. I had actually been pheromone free for a couple of weeks prior so this was not unexpected.

Dinner started like it would normally with my cousin (female) and uncle dominating the conversation with my brother and his family. Slowly, however, the attention all shifted to me. The process took 10 -15 minutes but it was very evident that this was an unusual shift. By the time our orders were taken I was the star of the show. Conversation was at such a level that we let our food get cold!

I again wore 4 sprays to work yesterday and in the more open environment of my shop the unscented application seemed underwhelming. There may have been some minor effects on people who were in the zone long enough, I made a couple of sales that surprised me...I'm wearing the same application today with a cover to help improve dispersion so we'll see if that helps widen the range.

Renny did you get the full bottle? Does it feel like it's stuck to your skin with a silky feeling?
10-23-2009 10:52 AM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-23-2009 11:34 AM

Hi XXX, yes full size bottle. I believe they use a silicone additive that gives it the silky feeling. The silicone is also a little bit shiny for a few minutes after it dries. I haven't tested it for washability but the silicone base may also make it somewhat resistant to water although soap would remove it pretty easily. Just speculating.

Side note xxx, Welcome to the forum! I hope you'll go to the introductions part of the forum and tell us how you got here and what sort of experience with pheromones you have. Complete newbies are just as welcome as experienced phero obsessives. LOL. Glad to see you no matter where on the spectrum you are.

Have you used Alpha Dreams products?

10-23-2009 11:34 AM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

10-23-2009 12:03 PM

(10-23-2009 8:36 AM)renny Wrote:  From the info sheet:

Nice report, Renny!

Just popping in to add a little info on this product from their web-site. I changed the format slightly for readability.

COMPOSITION:

cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone copolyol, perfumer's alcohol, natural Vitamin-E, Poloxamer 407

17-phenylandrostadienone
androstanone
androstenone
androsterone
epiandrosterone
Dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate
alpha-androstenol
dehydroisoepiandrosterone

Diane
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2009 12:03 PM by Diane999.)
10-23-2009 12:03 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-23-2009 2:17 PM

Thanks for the report, Ren. [Image: cool.gif]

I've been interested in trying some of their womens products but I'm not fond of the silicone base. They include Androstenone in their women's products and if they stick too well, it could become problematic for me. Androstenone + Bella = Eek So, IDK. [Image: undecided.gif]

Bella
10-23-2009 2:17 PM

esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

10-23-2009 3:18 PM

Great report Renny!!! Aww, you a shy kind of dude? lol awww...

Yep, I'm curious about the ladies products too but like Bella, I really don't like silicone based Pheromones either my problem with them is that they make these weird white streaks on my skin *sigh*
10-23-2009 3:18 PM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-23-2009 4:34 PM

It's not so much that I'm shy, this is my brother and our uncle, aunt and cousin we are talking about. Nothing to be shy of there...it's just that among the personalities involved I'm seldom in the center as they are all bigger than life characters. It's a boistrous group. They seldom focus on any one person for long. That's what made it unusual.

10-23-2009 4:34 PM
xxx
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-26-2009 7:47 AM

This is product seems to be the most social I've tried. I've gotten many Deer in the headlights so it confirms that there's something in it.
10-26-2009 7:47 AM
DaveRam
Ad-honorem Researcher

Rep Post

11-04-2009 8:23 PM

Seem like I'll have to assign a piece of my budget to try the products next month, maybe the Silicone and the other components prolong the duration of the pheromones, I really hope they do.

I'll look forward to read more reviews from renny.[Image: 41.gif]
11-04-2009 8:23 PM
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-09-2010 4:34 PM

I finally pulled the trigger on Glace & on Alfa Dona. I've been debating about it for months now - it's time to Pony up (haha) and see if this is similar to my much-beloved Drop Your Guard....
03-09-2010 4:34 PM

Share This Thread