Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Glace
Hyper
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Glace
03-09-2010 6:48 PM

This could be in my next order. Uncommon that they reveal all ingredients.
Really interesting whats in it...

What i have:
# Wingman BLACK, Wingman RED, Alfa Maschio, Certo, Wolf, Nude, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, NPA, Xcite Wipes, SOE, SOEw
# A314, IG, Spaceland, P74, P75, P83, P86, P96, P126, TAC, TAH, TAL, MX297, MX301, MX353, Project UF Pack
# A1, EST, Meo-Est, A-Nol, B-Nol, Androstenone, Androstanone, Pregnenolone
My Wishlist:
# MX101
03-09-2010 6:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

03-10-2010 5:39 AM

Renny

do you have any updates on testing Glace ?
sounds really promising ...

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
03-10-2010 5:39 AM
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

03-10-2010 10:54 AM

Regarding CPS (silicone/D-5/cyclopentasiloxane/whathaveyou) people either love it or hate it. I love it. Makes the product go on sort of silky, is a very large molecule and the theory is that is "holds" the phero molecules and prolongs diffusion so you don't get quite the initial nose-hair-searing BLAST. I add it to my lotions and creams because it is approved by the FDA for treatment of dry skin.

I have heard complaints from those with dark skin that the roll-on type can leave white streaks. Doesn't happen to me but then I am paler than the belly of a whale. And Alpha Dream's is in an alcohol spray, so I assume it is not going to leave a speckled blotch...let's hope not!

I got my shipping order and tracking number within hours of ordering - so far so good. Everything I've tried of Chris' creation has been just as described (OK - less hyperbole than on AlphaD's website, but I understand the urge to tacky marketing of Pheromones...) so I have high hopes for this.
03-10-2010 10:54 AM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-12-2010 7:36 PM

I'm digging these things out for another run. Any Updates from others?

The Androstenone Discussion
06-12-2010 7:36 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-13-2010 7:31 AM

(03-10-2010 10:54 AM)Willow Wrote:  Regarding CPS (silicone/D-5/cyclopentasiloxane/whathaveyou) people either love it or hate it. I love it.

I have heard complaints from those with dark skin that the roll-on type can leave white streaks. Doesn't happen to me but then I am paler than the belly of a whale. And Alpha Dream's is in an alcohol spray, so I assume it is not going to leave a speckled blotch...let's hope not!

Well, it doesn't leave any streaks on me either, I'm also a pale face, lol. Though I'm afraid I fall into the don't like it so much category. I just don't like the way it feels on my skin.

(03-10-2010 10:54 AM)Willow Wrote:  I got my shipping order and tracking number within hours of ordering - so far so good. Everything I've tried of Chris' creation has been just as described (OK - less hyperbole than on AlphaD's website, but I understand the urge to tacky marketing of Pheromones...) so I have high hopes for this.

He's very good on shipping!

Willow, I know you're liking Alpha Donna. I have that, too, but am still testing it. I'm tempted to get something else from him for Wolf but I dropped a bundle at Liquid Alchemy on stuff for him, so I'm gonna wait a bit. I'm looking forward to more reviews on Chris' products.

Bella
06-13-2010 7:31 AM

Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-16-2010 2:56 PM

I totally need to get off my behind and give this one a thorough review. I've worn it a few times - but lately I haven't been wearing much in the way of Pheromones. Gave myself a break for a few weeks.

I'll wear Glace tomorrow and Fri and see how it goes.

This is one of those phero mixes that I actually LIKE the smell of...yeah, weird I know. Slightly metallic skin smell..
06-16-2010 2:56 PM
oms123
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-15-2010 2:40 PM

I gave myself about 5 shots of Glace before going to see The Last Exorcism w/ a pretty lady friend and we ended finding the movie to be more funny than scary. Could this be the magic of Glace??... Ill have to do the same when going to watch Resident Evil 3D with her and Ill find out Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2010 2:40 PM by oms123.)
09-15-2010 2:40 PM

Share This Thread