Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Give aways!!
SilverSheen
PheroScholar

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 6 posts

RE: Give aways!!
04-01-2013 7:59 PM

May I have the Evolve Nicola? :o
04-01-2013 7:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1017
Thanks received:
595 thanks in 335 posts

04-01-2013 8:06 PM

Out of curiosity what was it that made you both not come to terms with the product?

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
04-01-2013 8:06 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1420
Thanks received:
2770 thanks in 1324 posts

04-01-2013 8:43 PM

(04-01-2013 7:55 PM)Nicola3 Wrote:  Its yours halo. Just pm me your shipping address. I might just cover the shipping if its under 5bucks

Awesome, thanks so much. I read the reviews and i think it's a good fit for my BF.
04-01-2013 8:43 PM

alphavitea
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
313 thanks in 180 posts

04-01-2013 8:50 PM

(04-01-2013 7:59 PM)SilverSheen Wrote:  May I have the Evolve Nicola? :o

That's actually the one I want the most. And it looks like its spoken for already. I love the stuff. It's strong and lasts a long time.

[/size]

If she bites you, you did it right.

Androtics. IS. Ammo. TuTh. Molecule C.
Lal. AV. Nude sample, wolf, dirty primitive sample,
Alpha dream. Certo. Glacé unscented, dirty primitive sample.
pheromonexs ascend oil, ascend spray w/ cops, evolve, odyssey. Evolve oil, desire me, temptress,API
Love scent npa impi red dot
Hax: element 9+o. Black label sample gel packs, element x, m512, x22, holy grail.
Singles. Androstadienone, pregnenolone
04-01-2013 8:50 PM
Shcshc11
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 12 posts

04-01-2013 10:24 PM

(04-01-2013 3:12 PM)masterofpuppets Wrote:  I bought ACE and flirt from SteveO in the sultan's oud smell, and sadly both I and SO can not come to terms with it.

Steve promptly offered me new products, and to keep the ones I have due to my location and expensive shipping.

They are up for grabs, Shok A.C.E. and flirt in oud scent, all of them or split up between several if you're not greedy.Mrgreen

All I ask is that you pay for the shipping (which can be expensive depending on your location, dont know the price yet but will probably be with dhl). I also would like to ask that you're a contributing member here with 50+ posts and a journal.

Remember, this is due to Steve's generosity and him standing up to his promises. I'm just paying it forward.

I thought that it should just be first come first serve.

Write in here, don't inbox me. I'll inbox you and set up details.

Oh, and another condition, you have to tell us a funny phero story for all of us to enjoy. Mail1

I would absolutely love to have Cohesion and Evolve if that's a possibility. One to give it to a friend and initiate him into mones (and Evolve would be for me haha). Smile I live in Canada.

Still new to the whole Pheromones so don't have anything funny per-say. But the first time where I felt it "worked" was when I used Wingman 9 + Glace. I used AD stuff before (like Ammo) but never saw anything unusual. Sprayed 3x Glace and 1x W9 an hour before going for a hair cut. I went to the same place as usual with the same guy (35ish/European accent). I thought it was the perfect experiment because I live in Canada and wayyy too cold for mones to work outside.

Before, it was just a haircut, pay, tip him and we just say our goodbyes. Didn't even talk much during the hair cut. But this time, he went and on about how he cut hair for Paris hilton, Jennifer Lopez, Russel Crowe, etc... Felt like he wanted to impress me?

Then he was opening up to me about his personal life, how he didn't "feel that good", how things are not going well with his wife, that maybe he wants to do more than cutting hair and then was asking me for advice for his career ("What kind of business degrees should I go get?"). He wouldn't let me tip ("For you particularly, you don't need to tip me") and asked me quite a few times to go have coffee with him ("Let's have some nice coffee sometimes" with his accent). Gave me a long European cheek kiss and his cell phone number. It was a just tad' unusual.

Same day, went to go eat at a Subway and the girl at the counter (19ish?). She was just cleaning up the table and then she was like: "”Lol, don’t take this in the wrong way, but you look like a cute anime character” right out of the blue (was that glace??!). No idea where that came from.

Anyway, it was one of those ''uhm what the hell just happened? Did it...work?. What the f does it mean to be called a cute anime?''. Either she's an anime-freak or was giving me a genuine compliment.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2013 11:00 PM by Shcshc11.)
04-01-2013 10:24 PM
masterofpuppets
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks received:
43 thanks in 28 posts

04-02-2013 12:36 AM

Ok, cool guys, the ACE goes to bored4life and the flirt goes to Nicola depending on if the shipping is OK for them.

Cheers!

Edit, IF they don't want it anyway (shipping price or whatever) it just goes to the next that shouted, it's only fair.
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2013 12:38 AM by masterofpuppets.)
04-02-2013 12:36 AM
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 385
Thanks received:
718 thanks in 349 posts

04-02-2013 12:40 AM

I'm not interested in getting the products since I have them already In FXS.

Quote:I bought ACE and flirt from SteveO in the sultan's oud smell, and sadly both I and SO can not come to terms with it.

You mean the sultan's oud smell or the products themselves?

Quote:Steve promptly offered me new products, and to keep the ones I have due to my location and expensive shipping.

Steveo is a nice guy, great of him to do this!

Cheers,

Buzzy

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
04-02-2013 12:40 AM

masterofpuppets
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
43 thanks in 28 posts

04-02-2013 12:46 AM

(04-01-2013 8:06 PM)seeusmile Wrote:  Out of curiosity what was it that made you both not come to terms with the product?

The fragrance, however SO has a very sensitive smell I believe, and the ascend didn't help that.

I have some products pending at steves and will probably choose evolve and cohesion again (unscented). The more socials and also sexuals. Maybe flirt, and connection. And the massage oil... And vibe.. And domination..... Oh oh ... And..And...
Point being, good service pays off in the long run. Wink

I am waiting for his store update in a weeks time? though.
(04-02-2013 12:40 AM)Buzzy78 Wrote:  I'm not interested in getting the products since I have them already In FXS.

You mean the sultan's oud smell or the products themselves?

Quote:Steve promptly offered me new products, and to keep the ones I have due to my location and expensive shipping.

Steveo is a nice guy, great of him to do this!

Cheers,

Buzzy
Yes, the Oud smell, not particularly the product smell, but who's to say what's what. Now the Oud is linked with negative smell connotations.
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2013 12:49 AM by masterofpuppets.)
04-02-2013 12:46 AM
Thanks given by seeusmile
masterofpuppets
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
43 thanks in 28 posts

04-02-2013 12:50 AM

(04-01-2013 10:24 PM)Shcshc11 Wrote:  I would absolutely love to have Cohesion and Evolve if that's a possibility. One to give it to a friend and initiate him into mones (and Evolve would be for me haha). Smile I live in Canada.

Still new to the whole Pheromones so don't have anything funny per-say. But the first time where I felt it "worked" was when I used Wingman 9 + Glace. I used AD stuff before (like Ammo) but never saw anything unusual. Sprayed 3x Glace and 1x W9 an hour before going for a hair cut. I went to the same place as usual with the same guy (35ish/European accent). I thought it was the perfect experiment because I live in Canada and wayyy too cold for mones to work outside.

Before, it was just a haircut, pay, tip him and we just say our goodbyes. Didn't even talk much during the hair cut. But this time, he went and on about how he cut hair for Paris hilton, Jennifer Lopez, Russel Crowe, etc... Felt like he wanted to impress me?

Then he was opening up to me about his personal life, how he didn't "feel that good", how things are not going well with his wife, that maybe he wants to do more than cutting hair and then was asking me for advice for his career ("What kind of business degrees should I go get?"). He wouldn't let me tip ("For you particularly, you don't need to tip me") and asked me quite a few times to go have coffee with him ("Let's have some nice coffee sometimes" with his accent). Gave me a long European cheek kiss and his cell phone number. It was a just tad' unusual.

Same day, went to go eat at a Subway and the girl at the counter (19ish?). She was just cleaning up the table and then she was like: "”Lol, don’t take this in the wrong way, but you look like a cute anime character” right out of the blue (was that glace??!). No idea where that came from.

Anyway, it was one of those ''uhm what the hell just happened? Did it...work?. What the f does it mean to be called a cute anime?''. Either she's an anime-freak or was giving me a genuine compliment.
Thanks for the story, last in line though, sorry. But still in the line.. Wink
04-02-2013 12:50 AM
masterofpuppets
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
43 thanks in 28 posts

04-02-2013 1:11 AM

(04-01-2013 7:30 PM)KIMBA Wrote:  I think it is time to weed through my Phero collection by having give aways.

Cool! Got anything cool? Big Grin

PM's sent to bored4life and nicola.
04-02-2013 1:11 AM

Share This Thread