Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Getting Dirty ;)
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
75 thanks in 53 posts

Getting Dirty ;)
04-30-2010 10:38 PM

Hi everybody! Been testing Primitive Dirty for a few days, it is made for the guys but I wanted to try it, so here's a brief report Smile

Day 1: Test at home for self-effects

1 small swipe (wrists)

Environment
Home (room temperature)

Self effects
At first when I took a whiff of the vial it didn't smell that bad. So I thought, ah whatever I'm not going out today since I needed to clean the barn (aka my room) so I might as well test it for any self-effects.

Swiped it once on my wrists and rubbed it, the first few minutes I didn't feel anything and I didn't smell that much cops - everything seemed fine and I was thinking hmm okay?

Okay, I waited for a few minutes and it started to bloom on me like crazy. I'm telling you it got so stinky that I felt so thankful that I didn't do more than 1 swipe lol. I tested this without a cover scent though, but if I plan on wearing this outside I'll definitely have to use a heavy gourmand perfume.

Anyways, while it bloomed on me I got a bit shivery (my room isn't cold), but it made me feel shaky and a bit anxious for another few minutes but then this reaction wore out and I felt normal.

Mom got in my room and asked me if I pee-d in my pants.
Sister came near me in the evening for a hug but then stopped took a whiff like a doggie and ran out screaming that I stink LOL
Dad just looked at me suspiciously and then begged me to spray my room with febreeze lol

I woke up the next morning smelled some coffee and then came back to my room and it really smelled BAD!!! LOL febreeze didn't help much, I had to put the fan on high and open the window. LOL what am I doing to my apartment!

Day 2: Test at the Mall

1 generous swipe (wrists)

Environment
Mall (indoors) I guess room temperature...

Self effects
Not as strong as day one. I applied it and I didn't feel anything out of the norm from what I remember... I did use a cover scent though don't remember what I used lol (it's hard to remember when you have a million oils) but I used something heavily fruity and sweet.

Reactions
- mom offered to help me with the groceries so she gave me a lift, she also said that I smelled nice. Hallelujah finally I smell good for once. Mom wasn't that talkative as always though. She left me buy anything I wanted! LOL! I was basically pigging out in the store for ingredients and she didn't ask me the usual "how much is that? is it expensive? are you really going to eat it all?" lol... but nope it was as if I was in charge of the shopping.

- women were indifferent around me couldn't see anything from them lol but that's OK! Wink The guys hmm... well when I was searching for pesto sauce there was this dude standing right beside me staring at the jars for a long time lol but I don't know maybe he was searching for pesto too? lol since it took me quite a while to find it!

Everybody was doing their thing (I'm not complaining lol), it was as if people were getting out of my way (erk... does that make sense?)... no one bugged me, no drooling, no cattiness, no grumpy or aggressive behavior towards me.

Weird, I can't put my finger on the reactions I got though, I don't know if I was invisible, if I came out too "authoritative" or too hot to handle (which I highly doubt) - No this is not from low-self confidence by the way!

------------------------------------------

What do you think though? Should I maybe try testing again with more than 1 swipe? But then I don't want to risk by seeming like a "butch" kinda girl, I am soooo girly and straight in an over the top kind of way Wink

Hmm, maybe it works when you're ready to get to bed, if you know what I mean. I'll try it with around my guy friend when the weekend is over.
04-30-2010 10:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Snoopyace, Tfrankz, Pheroman, Fly So Hi

Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 219
Thanks received:
584 thanks in 265 posts

RE: Getting Dirty ;)
04-30-2010 10:56 PM

Thanks for the testing! I had gotten a couple test vials of this and it is some pretty potent stuff. I'm a guy and I only wear 2 swipes of it otherwise people act like the Incredible Hulk is storming through. Eek

I can tell you that it gives off a major alpha vibe (I also have to use a cover scent) where I get major respect from guys and unless I approach a woman she's not going to talk to me. Once I start talking, it is game time! Women find it very attractive, if a bit intimidating. I hit my girlfriend with this at the right time in her cycle and I practically have to peel her off of me. Unfortunately it can be hit or miss anywhere but the bars where hooking up is the general objective for most.

I could see where people might be confused by the high androstenone signature (even with the added copulins.) I can't wait to read about any other testing you do with this. Shy

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
04-30-2010 10:56 PM
Thanks given by esmeralda, Pheroquirk
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
75 thanks in 53 posts

04-30-2010 11:48 PM

(04-30-2010 10:56 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I'm a guy and I only wear 2 swipes of it otherwise people act like the Incredible Hulk is storming through. Eek

LOL!!! Big Grin

(04-30-2010 10:56 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I can tell you that it gives off a major alpha vibe (I also have to use a cover scent)

Yea, you've got a point, I can see how it can be pretty alpha. It's interesting how the androstenone in Dirty is pretty masculine and androstenone in Alter Ego (for women) gives them a sexy bad girl edge. But then there is a lot of androstenone in Dirty than Alter Ego so it makes sense...

If Garry could switch the ratios of the none and cops I wonder what it would be like... He was the one who thought about it actually Wink that would be pretty cool!
04-30-2010 11:48 PM
MuskCloud
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
83 thanks in 40 posts

05-01-2010 3:34 AM

(04-30-2010 10:38 PM)esmeralda Wrote:  Sister came near me in the evening for a hug but then stopped took a whiff like a doggie and ran out screaming that I stink LOL

LOL! You are an evil enabler, Esmeralda. Now I NEED to try this! Smile

You're going to traumatise your sister, you know that? LOL. How many times has she been the unwitting guinea pig in your experiments? Mrgreen

Musk
05-01-2010 3:34 AM
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 67
Thanks received:
402 thanks in 146 posts

05-01-2010 7:11 AM

Yeah, -none is the go-to phero for intentional OD, since it's so easy to do. Mixed with cops and, well... the above speaks for itself.
05-01-2010 7:11 AM

Tfrankz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
42 thanks in 21 posts

05-01-2010 8:00 PM

One drop is plenty for me almost too much.

One girl I hung with back in the day was out last night and we chated some. Has boyfriend. I seen all the signs to look for {attraction} and after a 1/2 or so she had to get up for some fresh air she told me. Poor girl!

I have been playing with other things with Dirty and so far It's always Dirty, P83, A314 and sometimes Nols or Instant Female Magic. Now I am stocked with P86 my fav of the P's so I am going with that one tonite.
05-01-2010 8:00 PM
DssMaster
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 77
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 4 posts

05-06-2010 1:09 AM

Ok just found this thread about the Dirty Primitive, and would like to read more of people's results with it. Don't have too much $$$ these days and I'm saving to get one, maybe two products, but haven't decided yet what they will be, so please keep posting your results with this new Dirty version.
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2010 1:59 AM by DssMaster.)
05-06-2010 1:09 AM
koalafruit
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 4 posts

08-08-2010 3:05 AM

I just got it in and it smelles like serious business. That's a pheromone bomb!

I look forward to try it, but of course I have to find the right moment.

I know already what's it like to od on it, since the bottle leaked (or was opened by the costumers) during sending (Garry is sending me a new one by the way, no questions asked - the mail-woman was acting a bit weird about this very smelly package Blush): I became a bit silent and rubbed my teeth. Then I did wash it of, since it smelled really strong. Some good washing with soap and dishwashing-stuff did the trick.

---

Koala's are known to only eat leaves from the eucalyptus tree.
They don't only get a full stomach of that, they also get stoned out of these leaves.
Can't nature be amazing?
08-08-2010 3:05 AM
Intrique
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

11-02-2010 10:35 AM

My order of Dirty Primitive and Androstadienone from LA is on its way. I’m thinking of mixing them two together.

Dirty Primitive has 4mg of None and 2mg of Cops diluted in 3ml of alcohol and 7ml of DPG. How much Androstadienone do you think I should add to it?

Also, I want to mix it with Down & Dirty scent from Love Potion which is oil based but I really need the effect to last only about 6 hours while indoor and some dancing involved (higher body heat). Do you think I should use alcohol based, oil based or alcohol & oil mix based scent?
11-02-2010 10:35 AM

Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
277 thanks in 364 posts

11-02-2010 11:30 PM

(11-02-2010 10:35 AM)Intrique Wrote:  My order of Dirty Primitive and Androstadienone from LA is on its way. I’m thinking of mixing them two together.

Dirty Primitive has 4mg of None and 2mg of Cops diluted in 3ml of alcohol and 7ml of DPG. How much Androstadienone do you think I should add to it?

Also, I want to mix it with Down & Dirty scent from Love Potion which is oil based but I really need the effect to last only about 6 hours while indoor and some dancing involved (higher body heat). Do you think I should use alcohol based, oil based or alcohol & oil mix based scent?

Definitely mix, lol!
11-02-2010 11:30 PM

Share This Thread