Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Getting Dirty ;)
Intrique
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

RE: Getting Dirty ;)
11-09-2010 10:19 AM

(11-02-2010 11:30 PM)Beccah1 Wrote:  Definitely mix, lol!

Thank you Becca. I noticed you’re an active member on the LPs forum as well. Their Down & Dirty is unfortunately sold out and not coming back (as Mara told me) so I am trying to find something else that gives out a bad boy or at least a sexual vibe congruent with Dirty Primitive.

I ordered Mark’s Girl Nip and Boddice Ripper so far. Do you think there is another cologne I should look at as well? What do you think is the LPs sexiest scent for men?
11-09-2010 10:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 205
Thanks received:
364 thanks in 182 posts

07-27-2011 3:26 AM

BUMP!!

i wonder if anybody used this in 2011,looks like a club killer Smoke
07-27-2011 3:26 AM
Wanghan
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
96 thanks in 42 posts

07-31-2012 5:31 PM

I would just like to add my two cents about my Dirty Primitive experiences. First off, I bought this as an impulse buy as my first legitimate pheromone (Pherlure is not considered legit, although women seemed to love the smell at least). Anyway, i wanted to see if i could use this stuff at the club or anywhere really.
The first thing i noticed when i opened the bottle is that this stuff does STINK. It reminded me of the smell of cartain female parts... other people think it just plain stinks and my gay brother gets headaches from smelling this stuff... idk if that is relevant but i found it interesting.
Now what I didn't know yet was that androstenone is easy to overdose on. I started out with 3 drops, which is more than 30 mcg of none... HOLY CRAP I OD'd MYSELF!! And i had no idea at the time why either.
The ONLY place i got hits was in the club. And the girls were still few, but when they hit, they hit HARD. I had one girl jump into my convo at a club while i was in the smokers section. She gave me her pack of cigarettes, told me i could be her personal stalker tonight, drug me onto the dance floor and much more... The point is this stuff does work, but i eventually figured that even one drop is too much for me.
Now i am 22, in very good shape and i eat extremely healthy (vegetarian) which i believe keeps my -nol levels pretty high naturally. While i can't proove anything, i believe i was overdosing because of this.
So i have dilluted a small amount of my Dirty Primitive with one part DP, 3 parts grapeseed oil and i'm gonna try it again with 1/4 the dose and work up from there. Also women seem to assume you are taken. When a girl is digging me and i'm wearing this, i know she will eventually ask if i have a bf (unless she has one). Potent stuff.
My advice is do not use this unless you are trying to get older women or get guys to not mess with you. I forgot to say, guys are straight up pushovers to anyone wearing this stuff. I thought i had a lot of respect to begin with, now my friends will avoid opposing me on just about anything and ALWAYS look to me to make a decision or be the first to start moving/walking to wherever. One of them even told me (for some reason i just look at you and i wanna punch you in the face"... That said, please use buffers if you are with the hommies and A LOT of buffers if you are under 30.
07-31-2012 5:31 PM
Thanks given by zerosix85, shadowknight, bored4life, extraballislit

Share This Thread