Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GOA
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Sex: Male

Rep Post

GOA
07-19-2015 12:01 AM

What kind of black magic is this!?
Details tomorrow.....

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
07-19-2015 12:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

RE: GOA
07-19-2015 11:56 AM

Sooooo....
Not to Dead Horse but TOTALLY cool packaging/presentation! Excellent shipping, it got to SoCal fast on standard shipping.
Dakkar scented 30ml bottle, not really picking up on the Drakkar tho. Applied right after shower n a shave to totally dry skin. I have never used mones before and had no clue on the viscosity of product. I was going for one drop on the back of each hand but it came out faster than I anticipated. I ended up with two + drops on the back of the one hand. I rubbed back of hands togethet, up the forearms and around sides and back of neck.

Smelled strongly of piss/gaminess with no real scent of cover. I didn't find it offensive but was a little worried. I sprayed Drakkar(my regular go to) everywhere the mones weren't which helped a little. I must've home overboard on the cover because when my girl showed up 15 or so min later she said she could smell it outside hahaha. Big fella will have to ease up next time lol. She made no comments to the smell of the mones though which was good. I will comment as to selfies when I get a better indication of them.

She worked o.t. on a difficult day full of problems, a sure fire recipie for a pissy I'm gonna take it out on you mood. I and the small apt already had the mone cloud rockin. I made sure to give her a lil hug and be in her space but not too close or out of the ordinary. Instead of bitch fest/shield she starts talking to me about her day, kinda in a unwinding downloading kind of way. Very niceSmile
Went to the store to break the mones off of her and got some beer and snacks. Upon returning mellow sweetness with a SLIGHT bit of.....?confusion.....? Like why am I not being a bitch?(her, not me)

There was physical contact. I hugged her, making sure her face was in my throat. Hugging is usually tolerated but not very welcomed. There was no pull back or shoulder/back tap like get off of me. I broke the hug, that lasted way longer than usual, before that point.
Gave her a nice foot rub because she is a HARD working woman on her feet all day. She has some life threatening health issues that have been been acting up which add to the mega-neg attitude. These too were nonapparent although I KNOW she was/is feeling like shit.

It starts getting pretty late, way past bedtime but she seems to linger. Gave her another hug(making sure to get her nose in my neck) and a kiss on the cheek. These things are, again, usually tolerated but not totally into it. Not tonight. Not only was she way cooler about it but actually hugged back. Right after I kissed her cheek I told her to give me a kiss on the cheek back....she did!!!! UNHEARD OF!!!!!
Tucked her into bed with another oeck on the cheek and forehead. Yeah, she obviously spent the night Smile I had put a drop on her pillow earlier hehe. Prob won't do that again but I wanted to imprint comfort in my place on her. I made my way out to the couch VERY pleased and impressed with GOA.

Before you guys start puking thinking I am mega beta bitch keep in mind I DEEPLY hurt this woman and it wasn't from cheating on her. I WILL NOT air my laundry here but trust me I fucd up BAD. This reset and reclamation of alpha will take a lot of time and if she wasn't worth it I wouldn't be going to such lengths.

After several exposures to GOA I will be adding one spray of captain to it and after a while of that maybe Thu or na or........? Any suggestions?
Thank you Snoop for all your time and help. Thank you to the creator of this dyno product!!!
I will continue to update as appropriate.

(This post was last modified: 07-19-2015 12:37 PM by Dblr619.)
07-19-2015 11:56 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

07-19-2015 2:29 PM

I will be in the minority, I am sure but I think it is admirable how much effort you are putting into this. I also say, congratulations on the progress! It does sound like GOA is working for you. Stay the course and keep doing what you are doing (except maybe cut back on the Drakkar a bit). Good luck!

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
07-19-2015 2:29 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

07-19-2015 5:25 PM

Keep it up bro!!!

Make sure you are washing your app points, especially with considering the -dienone content.

Cheers
07-19-2015 5:25 PM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

07-19-2015 7:57 PM

No real bitch shield which is the go to/usual. Her, the kids, and I are at the mall. Shes still pushing the friend shit but on the other hand has made some sweet comments and observations. It's kinda like she's not aware she's doing it....wierd.
Question fellas, if I can still smell the stink does that mean its still working? Even if its the next day?

07-19-2015 7:57 PM

Snoopyace

Rep Post

07-19-2015 8:08 PM

(07-19-2015 7:57 PM)Dblr619 Wrote:  No real bitch shield which is the go to/usual. Her, the kids, and I are at the mall. Shes still pushing the friend shit but on the other hand has made some sweet comments and observations. It's kinda like she's not aware she's doing it....wierd.
Question fellas, if I can still smell the stink does that mean its still working? Even if its the next day?

Yup. It is possible they are still working. My two cents... Try not to push things and just keep it fun and light.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
07-19-2015 8:08 PM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

07-23-2015 10:40 PM

I couldn't resist! I was with my girl today and I was wearing two drops GOA and tried 3 sprays sample bottle Thu. All of a sudden we're playing slug bug and other excuses for her to playfully touch me. Shit hasn't happened forever! Quite the opposite actually. Like I have the plague....SHE also suggested we go hit a bucket of balls Smile !!! Keeps extending the visit too like she doesn't want to leave just yet, AMAZING!
How in the hell is this possible when I smell like tiger piss...???

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2015 11:46 PM by Dblr619.)
07-23-2015 10:40 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-24-2015 2:04 AM

THA-HUG, my good man, THA-HUG. Capitalize upon it next time. Big Grin

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2015 2:05 AM by kimosabe.)
07-24-2015 2:04 AM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

07-24-2015 9:39 AM

Captain and Imprint will arrive today, very excited Smile
I got Snoops advice and will most likely follow it but I would like to hear others thoughts please.
We will be celebrating her bday this coming Thursday and I have some REALLY cool stuff planned, things she's never done, things that are exciting. I have been running GOA but was wondering if for her bday I should run Imprint. MAYBE add Captain to it(or not).
Thoughts please....and thank you Smile))))

07-24-2015 9:39 AM

Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

08-13-2015 8:55 PM

Had to get her car smog'd so we met up this morning. Haven't had nearly the exposure to her that I would like lately. She met up with me and we drove to the place. It's pretty hot in SoCal right now so windows down-ish(ac inop). I think she got some clouding though. Hung out while smog guy did his thing(downwind unfortunately). Was sitting really close to her(legs touching),she usually wouldnt have it but she wasnt scooting over despite there being room on the bench to do so. Said something smart ass to her and got punched in the ribs for it. For HER that counts as kino lol !
Was talking to her on the phone several hours later and told her bye and I love you as I was hanging up. She slipped and SAID IT BACK! I almost crashed on the freeway. She IMMEDIATELY sent a txt saying she didn't mean to. I knew she didn't MEAN TO but it still happened! Haven't heard that from her in over a year!!!!
At the store getting beer so we can watch a lil football. Wish me luck....
3 drops total spread on inside of wrists/forearms and neck area.

08-13-2015 8:55 PM

Share This Thread