Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GOA
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: GOA
08-13-2015 10:27 PM

Good luck!

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
08-13-2015 10:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

08-14-2015 12:26 AM

TOTALLY cool night! ZERO shield/'tude. Got along swimmingly, some flirting and light kino. Showed appreciation instead of taking for granted. Stayed for the whole game on a school nite for the kids. Had a lil nosh and an all around good and RELAXED time.
Told her my thoughts on the "I love you too" slip and she offered no resistance or argument! Other than that kept it real chill. She just left with an "I'll see you tomorrow..."
blowkissBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinSun bespectacledSun bespectacledSun bespectacledSun bespectacled:sun_

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2015 12:30 AM by Dblr619.)
08-14-2015 12:26 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

08-14-2015 7:36 AM

(08-14-2015 12:26 AM)Dblr619 Wrote:  TOTALLY cool night! ZERO shield/'tude. Got along swimmingly, some flirting and light kino. Showed appreciation instead of taking for granted. Stayed for the whole game on a school nite for the kids. Had a lil nosh and an all around good and RELAXED time.
Told her my thoughts on the "I love you too" slip and she offered no resistance or argument! Other than that kept it real chill. She just left with an "I'll see you tomorrow..."
blowkissBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinSun bespectacledSun bespectacledSun bespectacledSun bespectacled:sun_

Sounds like progress. Very cool! Next 'date' type night you may want to add something with a bit more attraction to it as well. You've gotten some great reactions lately (because you've been playing your cards well) and the Pheromones are helping. Might be time to take a small step forward.

08-14-2015 7:36 AM

Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

08-14-2015 8:24 AM

I agree Snoop. Time for a shot or two of Thu I think....maybe.
I have nothing but time so perhaps I start working the captain in for reclaiming the alpha spot before I push the sexuals. I may be already doing that though with my behavior. Small little things like sharing her dinner with me may indicate I AM regaining the alpha back. I'll evaluate a lil more and then decide. Thu should be here today hehehe...
Next up, the A.C.E. in the hole. Gonna wreck her and make my lioness purr like a kitten....

08-14-2015 8:24 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

08-14-2015 8:56 AM

(08-14-2015 8:24 AM)Dblr619 Wrote:  I agree Snoop. Time for a shot or two of Thu I think....maybe.
I have nothing but time so perhaps I start working the captain in for reclaiming the alpha spot before I push the sexuals. I may be already doing that though with my behavior. Small little things like sharing her dinner with me may indicate I AM regaining the alpha back. I'll evaluate a lil more and then decide. Thu should be here today hehehe...
Next up, the A.C.E. in the hole. Gonna wreck her and make my lioness purr like a kitten....

I think GOA and The Hookup should work nicely. Give her THA-HUG, as Kimosabe would say!

08-14-2015 8:56 AM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

08-14-2015 9:54 AM

I was trying to hit thank you but I accidentally poked you. I'm not gay and it was a one time thing. Please don't tell anyone... DodgyRofl

08-14-2015 9:54 AM
lasciv
observe with sense of wonder

Rep Post

09-01-2015 4:03 AM

Another day in the can: Grail Of Affection tryout. I intentionally took a pheroholiday yesterday for this review. 1300 hrs: SS&S then applied moisturizer to neck and face only. SOTD: Frank No. 2 sprayed to chest in cross form. after drydown, applied GOA 2 drops each to both wrists, behind ears, front neck and nape. total of 6 healthy drops. Me and Androstadienone have an undying love and understanding...I'm immune to her somber calling. I immediately felt a lighthearted aura unlike that of Blissxs or IS and this lasted about an hour in which I was already at work turning to. A 8/10 female mixed-race (Filipina/Black) co-worker shows extra attention where I'm just routinely a victim of hi and bye. Catching a glimpse of her dilated pupils, I couldn't help but recall the classic IOI's together with letting her hair down and twirling it as she continue her work at her station. Shared a small talk, complimented her on her hair, then suddenly, she just blurted out: "you can touch it you know, just don't grab it, we're not that close yet." in a very suggestive manner...and she's married to a 5.0...Oh well, maybe I'm just overthinking but WTF Bonaddzz? What's in this shit????hahaaa! Seriously I've dabbled with Alpha 7+A314+Chikara back in 07-10 and got good hits but not like this where a standalone is in full force. TL is nothing to this. No I didn't indulge her but politely refused. Next up, OK cuteness latina but with a smoking hot bod, I normally have a friendly convo with her but today I purposely steered it to the nsfw zone just to see how far I can go with my sig. And indeed she took the ride...waayy innnn. The IOIs are there too. highbeamers, hairplay, uneasy sitting on chair (like she's rubbing something.) At this point my experiment is turning against me because I'm so randy I'm about to ask this one if we could conclude this somewhere. Oh man, was I out of my mind. hahaaa!! This was about 1520 hrs , weather was hot outside and ac not fully working n our little triple wide office. I guess the oil was diffusing well as it should be. we did conclude our delirious convo and I did ask her just to a 'friendly lunch.' On the plus side, I got a hold of my sanity back and save whatever minute relationship she has left with her current bf. We'll see about that later with THU+GOA...like that dude NORCALNATIVE, I'm sure he had some good experience with his Pheromones but.......

I4NI
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2015 4:05 AM by lasciv.)
09-01-2015 4:03 AM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

09-01-2015 4:06 AM

(09-01-2015 4:03 AM)lasciv Wrote:  Another day in the can: Grail Of Affection tryout.

I intentionally took a pheroholiday yesterday for this review. 1300 hrs: SS&S then applied moisturizer to neck and face only. SOTD: Frank No. 2 sprayed to chest in cross form. after drydown, applied GOA 2 drops each to both wrists, behind ears, front neck and nape. total of 6 healthy drops.

Me and Androstadienone have an undying love and understanding...I'm immune to her somber calling. I immediately felt a lighthearted aura unlike that of Blissxs or IS and this lasted about an hour in which I was already at work turning to.

A 8/10 female mixed-race (Filipina/Black) co-worker shows extra attention where I'm just routinely a victim of hi and bye. Catching a glimpse of her dilated pupils, I couldn't help but recall the classic IOI's together with letting her hair down and twirling it as she continue her work at her station.

Shared a small talk, complimented her on her hair, then suddenly, she just blurted out: "you can touch it you know, just don't grab it, we're not that close yet." in a very suggestive manner...and she's married to a 5.0...Oh well, maybe I'm just overthinking but WTF Bonaddzz? What's in this shit????hahaaa!

Seriously I've dabbled with Alpha 7+A314+Chikara back in 07-10 and got good hits but not like this where a standalone is in full force. TL is nothing to this. No I didn't indulge her but politely refused.

Next up, OK cuteness latina but with a smoking hot bod, I normally have a friendly convo with her but today I purposely steered it to the nsfw zone just to see how far I can go with my sig. And indeed she took the ride...waayy innnn. The IOIs are there too. highbeamers, hairplay, uneasy sitting on chair (like she's rubbing something.)

At this point my experiment is turning against me because I'm so randy I'm about to ask this one if we could conclude this somewhere. Oh man, was I out of my mind. hahaaa!! This was about 1520 hrs , weather was hot outside and ac not fully working n our little triple wide office. I guess the oil was diffusing well as it should be.

we did conclude our delirious convo and I did ask her just to a 'friendly lunch.' On the plus side, I got a hold of my sanity back and save whatever minute relationship she has left with her current bf.

We'll see about that later with THU+GOA...like that dude NORCALNATIVE, I'm sure he had some good experience with his Pheromones but.......

Added paragraphs for easier reading. Good report! Good

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
09-01-2015 4:06 AM
lasciv
observe with sense of wonder

Rep Post

09-01-2015 4:09 AM

Hi Goodfolks, I'm trying to figure out how to align my texts to paragraphs. Apologies for the uneasy reading...I wanna post my thoughts ASAP. thanks for understanding. help on my predicament is welcomed.
Thank youuuuu!!!!!!!!SmileSmileSmile

I4NI
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2015 4:09 AM by lasciv.)
09-01-2015 4:09 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

09-01-2015 7:37 AM

Sounds like you were having fun! THA-HUG is another fun combo.

09-01-2015 7:37 AM

Share This Thread