Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Fuggin' & Fightin'
Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Fuggin' & Fightin'
02-13-2017 1:40 AM

Hey Everybody!

I can't believe it's been years since I came here and posted. But a thread I read in the past hour said.

"if you're posting here constantly, you aren't out testing and closing."

Couldn't agree more. So here's an update.

SWM 40 now, got into mones at 36ish... 5'11" 185, fit (mma, muay thai, weights 2-4x/week) I'm in the century club since last year, I was in the 70's when I discovered mones.

Before mones within the 70 women I had sex with there was a true bell curve. I banged some 9's but I banged some 2's as well. My goal was to lean that bell to the right, stop sex w anything under a 6, and bed down young, hot, fresh LA starlets.

My go to for women is Tinder and Bumble. Good clear alpha pics. Not too much text. When I "match" with women I move off the app asap, get to textual intercourse and get to making a meet up asap. I always do drinks, never dinner. I have various places around LA based on region that I have had success with. I'll be glad to share if you are in the area and want to know.

My go to for years was this...

About 3 hrs before a date I would take my usual shower. Rinse w cold water for as long as I can stand it bc it closes your pores. After I dry off, I put a nickel sized drop of organic olive oil in my palms and rub it on my neck, face and wrists. I feel the fats keep the mones external and prevent them from seeping & being absorbed into your skin.
About a hr after this ( 2 hrs to date time I musk up)

All of these combos have worked for me in one way or another...
*4 drops of New Pheromone Additive 2 on my sideburns spread down around my earlobes and that behind the earlobe spot.
* a large "X" on my chest of rollerball AV
*LIIK sprayed on each side of my neck
* various samples of wolf, certo, corpo
* 2-4 sprays of my cover scent (not tellin')
* glace on my forearms (I often roll up sleeves)

When I meet the girl the first thing I do is that European style kiss on both cheeks, so the mones and New Pheromone Additive that I put near my sideburns go right to her nostrils. I've noticed sometimes it seems as if I have known these girls for years. I know women talk a lot and especially LA women who think it's all about them but they usually just have diarrhea of the mouth and I just nod & ask leading questions. I just keep ordering drinks and I watch them just inhale me and open up and open up some more. I get touchy feely. When I feel she is comfortable and euphoric I will change venue if I feel she's not ready to go home right there. Another drink at another nearby bar is usually the knockout punch.

Some things I have had happen to me that I don't know if I can or can't contribute to mones...

* Woman burying her face in my chest and inhaling that AV "X".
* Taking a tinder date home 45 mins after meeting.
* making out at the bar 5 mins after she arrives.
* sex with 2 former runner up beauty queens (miss panama, miss dubai) on the same weekend.
* caught a girl "huffing" my shirt in the am after all night sex saying my cologne was amazing
* my #100 to get in the century club was literally half my age. We did the math and joked about it.
* not bragging but I feel the women I had sex with in 2015/2016 were all 7's and above. (a few 8.5+) NO more 2's!
* countless "netflix and chills" where the girl talks about how nervous she was before coming over and get comfy real quick.
* basically having the time of my life. When I go on a date I feel we will definitely have a hot make out session minimum if she looks like her pics. Then whether we have sex that night or she follows up within days is very likely.

Have I struck out or been ghosted? Sure. But, one thing is girls seem very excited about me and get very clingy and obsessed and try to impress me. I've had girls take me on vacation, all expenses paid. Come to my place at a moments notice bring food, clean my place, & do anal. I've picked up girls and number closed in front of my mom.

Fightin'

I know I have read something about males getting aggressive with other males that wear mones. If I am out I try to be the smiling positive happy man. I get along with guys. I try to have fun, and since hitting the century cub I've been less obsessed with fucking just anyone and trying to go for the young hotties. I never have a problem with men going out. Except one night, I was at a bar in May in LA (HOT) dripping w my combo. I picked up this smoking hot latina and we danced a bit on the dancefloor in a hot sweaty sea of humanity. I told her let's get a drink at the bar.
At the bar we were real close, music was loud so when she spoke I shoved my ear under her nose watching her get more intoxicated by the concoction that's all over my sideburns. Out of no where this guy who seemed to be pretty much my size but maybe 25ish taps her on the shoulder.

"excuse me miss, I just want to let you know this guy is full of shit."

I've never in all my 40 years have had anyone so blatantly do this to me. Sure I have had dudes try and swoop in and be charming and the standard cockblocking that I'm sure 99% of us have experienced. But, never this blatant and trying to woo her with a direct insult to me. She looked at me like I obviously must know him.

I respond playfully, "He's right. I AM full of shit."

She starts busting up laughing. We drink some more but I just feel him looming. A few minutes later. He does it again.

"Miss, I'm not trying to hit on you. But this guy is really full of shit." More agitated more aggressive now.

I'm buzzed but now my defenses are up. I keep a smile on my face and turn to him and ask him if hes ok.

"Yeah I'm ok, but I know what you're doing and I think she has a right to know."

"and what's that?" I ask

"You're trying to fuck her!"

At this point now I'm just thinking wtf is this guys problem So weird how this dude, just comes seemingly out of nowhere and starts insulting me to my face. I was buzzed and it's almost a year ago now so its a bit fuzzy but everything he said I basically agreed with with a huge smile on my face. She ate it up laughing the whole time.

He didn't seem drunk. But I said to her this guy is weird, give me your number in case we get separated. She takes my phone and starts entering her digits, and he slams down his glass on the bar (I don't know how it didn't break) and screams.

"MISS, I AM NOT HITTING ON YOU! THIS GUY IS A DOUCHEBAG!" something along those lines. My smile is gone. He starts to walk around her as if to get in my face. I put my left arm straight out muay thai style and my right hand "on the phone" (If you box you know what that means) and I was seconds away from giving this guy 5k in dental work when out of nowhere 3 dudes grabbed this guy and dragged him away as if all 3 were needed to keep him off of me. Like orderlies taking someone kicking and screaming to the funny farm. It was so odd. Like this guy singled me out out of nowhere and was hell bent on ruining my night. The girl and I laughed it off. She did say all 4 were behind me when we first bellied up. Oh well.

So that's where I am at. 40 and loving it. I see there are new companies and new formulas out there. I'm ready to restock. What do you like for one night stands, F buddies, rockstar sex, dating. I'm thinking of trying DP, NA, or the ICE combo. Any other suggestions for what I am trying to accomplish? I'm no expert in anything but I'll answer any questions you have except whats my cover scent. mooning

Arsenal: AV, Certo, Corpo, M3X(fury) & N.P.A.
ASL: 40-male-Los Angeles
Goal: Lots more of it, young, fresh and new
02-13-2017 1:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

RE: Fuggin' & Fightin'
02-13-2017 2:06 AM

(02-13-2017 1:40 AM)Valentino Wrote:  Hey Everybody!

I can't believe it's been years since I came here and posted. But a thread I read in the past hour said.

"if you're posting here constantly, you aren't out testing and closing."

Couldn't agree more. So here's an update.

SWM 40 now, got into mones at 36ish... 5'11" 185, fit (mma, muay thai, weights 2-4x/week) I'm in the century club since last year, I was in the 70's when I discovered mones.

Before mones within the 70 women I had sex with there was a true bell curve. I banged some 9's but I banged some 2's as well. My goal was to lean that bell to the right, stop sex w anything under a 6, and bed down young, hot, fresh LA starlets.

My go to for women is Tinder and Bumble. Good clear alpha pics. Not too much text. When I "match" with women I move off the app asap, get to textual intercourse and get to making a meet up asap. I always do drinks, never dinner. I have various places around LA based on region that I have had success with. I'll be glad to share if you are in the area and want to know.

My go to for years was this...

About 3 hrs before a date I would take my usual shower. Rinse w cold water for as long as I can stand it bc it closes your pores. After I dry off, I put a nickel sized drop of organic olive oil in my palms and rub it on my neck, face and wrists. I feel the fats keep the mones external and prevent them from seeping & being absorbed into your skin.
About a hr after this ( 2 hrs to date time I musk up)

All of these combos have worked for me in one way or another...
*4 drops of New Pheromone Additive 2 on my sideburns spread down around my earlobes and that behind the earlobe spot.
* a large "X" on my chest of rollerball AV
*LIIK sprayed on each side of my neck
* various samples of wolf, certo, corpo
* 2-4 sprays of my cover scent (not tellin')
* glace on my forearms (I often roll up sleeves)

When I meet the girl the first thing I do is that European style kiss on both cheeks, so the mones and New Pheromone Additive that I put near my sideburns go right to her nostrils. I've noticed sometimes it seems as if I have known these girls for years. I know women talk a lot and especially LA women who think it's all about them but they usually just have diarrhea of the mouth and I just nod & ask leading questions. I just keep ordering drinks and I watch them just inhale me and open up and open up some more. I get touchy feely. When I feel she is comfortable and euphoric I will change venue if I feel she's not ready to go home right there. Another drink at another nearby bar is usually the knockout punch.

Some things I have had happen to me that I don't know if I can or can't contribute to mones...

* Woman burying her face in my chest and inhaling that AV "X".
* Taking a tinder date home 45 mins after meeting.
* making out at the bar 5 mins after she arrives.
* sex with 2 former runner up beauty queens (miss panama, miss dubai) on the same weekend.
* caught a girl "huffing" my shirt in the am after all night sex saying my cologne was amazing
* my #100 to get in the century club was literally half my age. We did the math and joked about it.
* not bragging but I feel the women I had sex with in 2015/2016 were all 7's and above. (a few 8.5+) NO more 2's!
* countless "netflix and chills" where the girl talks about how nervous she was before coming over and get comfy real quick.
* basically having the time of my life. When I go on a date I feel we will definitely have a hot make out session minimum if she looks like her pics. Then whether we have sex that night or she follows up within days is very likely.

Have I struck out or been ghosted? Sure. But, one thing is girls seem very excited about me and get very clingy and obsessed and try to impress me. I've had girls take me on vacation, all expenses paid. Come to my place at a moments notice bring food, clean my place, & do anal. I've picked up girls and number closed in front of my mom.

Fightin'

I know I have read something about males getting aggressive with other males that wear mones. If I am out I try to be the smiling positive happy man. I get along with guys. I try to have fun, and since hitting the century cub I've been less obsessed with fucking just anyone and trying to go for the young hotties. I never have a problem with men going out. Except one night, I was at a bar in May in LA (HOT) dripping w my combo. I picked up this smoking hot latina and we danced a bit on the dancefloor in a hot sweaty sea of humanity. I told her let's get a drink at the bar.
At the bar we were real close, music was loud so when she spoke I shoved my ear under her nose watching her get more intoxicated by the concoction that's all over my sideburns. Out of no where this guy who seemed to be pretty much my size but maybe 25ish taps her on the shoulder.

"excuse me miss, I just want to let you know this guy is full of shit."

I've never in all my 40 years have had anyone so blatantly do this to me. Sure I have had dudes try and swoop in and be charming and the standard cockblocking that I'm sure 99% of us have experienced. But, never this blatant and trying to woo her with a direct insult to me. She looked at me like I obviously must know him.

I respond playfully, "He's right. I AM full of shit."

She starts busting up laughing. We drink some more but I just feel him looming. A few minutes later. He does it again.

"Miss, I'm not trying to hit on you. But this guy is really full of shit." More agitated more aggressive now.

I'm buzzed but now my defenses are up. I keep a smile on my face and turn to him and ask him if hes ok.

"Yeah I'm ok, but I know what you're doing and I think she has a right to know."

"and what's that?" I ask

"You're trying to fuck her!"

At this point now I'm just thinking wtf is this guys problem So weird how this dude, just comes seemingly out of nowhere and starts insulting me to my face. I was buzzed and it's almost a year ago now so its a bit fuzzy but everything he said I basically agreed with with a huge smile on my face. She ate it up laughing the whole time.

He didn't seem drunk. But I said to her this guy is weird, give me your number in case we get separated. She takes my phone and starts entering her digits, and he slams down his glass on the bar (I don't know how it didn't break) and screams.

"MISS, I AM NOT HITTING ON YOU! THIS GUY IS A DOUCHEBAG!" something along those lines. My smile is gone. He starts to walk around her as if to get in my face. I put my left arm straight out muay thai style and my right hand "on the phone" (If you box you know what that means) and I was seconds away from giving this guy 5k in dental work when out of nowhere 3 dudes grabbed this guy and dragged him away as if all 3 were needed to keep him off of me. Like orderlies taking someone kicking and screaming to the funny farm. It was so odd. Like this guy singled me out out of nowhere and was hell bent on ruining my night. The girl and I laughed it off. She did say all 4 were behind me when we first bellied up. Oh well.

So that's where I am at. 40 and loving it. I see there are new companies and new formulas out there. I'm ready to restock. What do you like for one night stands, F buddies, rockstar sex, dating. I'm thinking of trying DP, NA, or the ICE combo. Any other suggestions for what I am trying to accomplish? I'm no expert in anything but I'll answer any questions you have except whats my cover scent. mooning

Glad to see someone else from LA. First off, where do you usually go? PM me that if needed.

Second, you are the type of person who counts on personality to get laid, nothing else and props to you.

Third, I've taken an interest in your life style from your first post and have me on the look out for more.

A note on DP: I think it is great for girls who are going out for dick. I get many dirty sex looks from people. Much more than with just cops alone, natural or synthetic.

Here's my DP story:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-BigDickBan...#pid189356
and the related text messages
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-BigDickBan...#pid189995

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2017 2:10 AM by BigDickBandit420.)
02-13-2017 2:06 AM
Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-13-2017 2:35 AM

Thanks BDB420!

Sure, I say I have a good personality. As you can read from my few (and much briefer) posts, I have had basic PUA training. Never taught PUA, but read the game in 2004 and a few books after. I have also ordered courses online etc.

But Like I said most of pua is shutting up. Asking leading questions and letting our aromas intoxicate them.

"then what did you say?"

"how did that make you feel?"

"then what happened?"

I've heard so many life stories from glace. They usually about a hr in say "I feel like I've known you forever". Meanwhile sometimes I told them zero about myself & they have done all the talking. Its like transference when people fall in love with their therapists.

Give me a region/ neighborhood in LA and I'll tell you my go to. If you've ever seen BURN AFTER READING I feel sometimes like George Clooney on that movie. I go on the exact same date sometimes. Say things verbatim. Have freaky deja vu with the ladies because I've done this all before. Sometimes bar tenders wink & smirk bc they see me 2x a month w a different lady.

(This post was last modified: 02-13-2017 2:36 AM by Valentino.)
02-13-2017 2:35 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

02-13-2017 3:00 AM

(02-13-2017 2:35 AM)Valentino Wrote:  Thanks BDB420!

Sure, I say I have a good personality. As you can read from my few (and much briefer) posts, I have had basic PUA training. Never taught PUA, but read the game in 2004 and a few books after. I have also ordered courses online etc.

But Like I said most of pua is shutting up. Asking leading questions and letting our aromas intoxicate them.

"then what did you say?"

"how did that make you feel?"

"then what happened?"

I've heard so many life stories from glace. They usually about a hr in say "I feel like I've known you forever". Meanwhile sometimes I told them zero about myself & they have done all the talking. Its like transference when people fall in love with their therapists.

Give me a region/ neighborhood in LA and I'll tell you my go to. If you've ever seen BURN AFTER READING I feel sometimes like George Clooney on that movie. I go on the exact same date sometimes. Say things verbatim. Have freaky deja vu with the ladies because I've done this all before. Sometimes bar tenders wink & smirk bc they see me 2x a month w a different lady.

People just want to be listened to quite often. What are your go to combos?

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
02-13-2017 3:00 AM
Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-13-2017 3:05 AM

(02-13-2017 3:00 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  People just want to be listened to quite often. What are your go to combos?

Definitely the New Pheromone Additive on the sideburns & ears I feel is huge for that Euro kiss to kick things off. It starts the date/ meet up/ NF&C with the women feeling you are different. At that point I've done that with just my cologne, and all the other combos that I mentioned in original post.

02-13-2017 3:05 AM

Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-13-2017 4:52 AM

Very interesting. It is hard to believe. I have to look at your profile to verify whether you are a new member. Experience member back on forum. Very nice.

How many spray of glace on wrist you use?

Test Bad Wolf. You have the personality to drive the mix really well. You will be surely surprised.

Thanks.
02-13-2017 4:52 AM
Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-13-2017 5:06 AM

(02-13-2017 4:52 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Very interesting. It is hard to believe. I have to look at your profile to verify whether you are a new member. Experience member back on forum. Very nice.

How many spray of glace on wrist you use?

Test Bad Wolf. You have the personality to drive the mix really well. You will be surely surprised.

Thanks.

I would normally do 2 sprays of glace on each forearm and rub forearms and wrists together.

Yeah I can't believe I found out about this forum in late 2012. Didn't post until Feb 2013. But yeah, I have read waaay more than I've posted. Definitely got into as3's posts way back when.

02-13-2017 5:06 AM
MMM

Rep Post

02-13-2017 9:32 AM

(02-13-2017 1:40 AM)Valentino Wrote:  I'm no expert in anything but I'll answer any questions you have except whats my cover scent. mooning

Hey, V!

I'm in North Carolina ... no competition from me. Can I have the cover scent!?!? Training1

Nice sharing! bighug

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
02-13-2017 9:32 AM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-13-2017 2:32 PM

(02-13-2017 9:32 AM)MMM Wrote:  Hey, V!

I'm in North Carolina ... no competition from me. Can I have the cover scent!?!? Training1

Nice sharing! bighug

Dude, where in NC???

Hey Valentino, glad to have you around!

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
02-13-2017 2:32 PM
Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-13-2017 3:43 PM

(02-13-2017 2:32 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  Dude, where in NC???

Hey Valentino, glad to have you around!

The cover scent isn't super secret. It's very common. You can get it at any department store. I don't believe it has any power in and of itself. Plus, what works for me and my skin chemistry not might work for you.

I bought LIIK unscented the first time, but I may buy L&S this go 'round and wear it solo. Thoughts?

02-13-2017 3:43 PM

Share This Thread