Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friendzone killer recommendations/advice on my situation
bookie339
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Friendzone killer recommendations/advice on my situation
06-26-2022 9:38 AM

So I have been using the search feature for a while to find which are the best friendzone killers. So i have a general idea of which ones are the recommendation but I wanted more advice/testimonials from users.

My situation - Tbh I'm not even friendzoned. I went from being friends with this girl, to openly flirting and sexting, to her admitting her feelings(I did as well), to now her ghosting me completely and not even wanting to be a friend. I tried talking to her about this but she brushes it off and says its not true but her actions say different. We went from texting every day and her inviting me out every day to now her never inviting me out and still inviting our mutual friends. Mutual friends have told me to talk to her about it but like I said she brushes it off and pretends like it's not true. I do care about this person a lot - she was there for me when I was going through a rough patch in my life, while I preferably would want her as a partner, I don't want to lose her as a friend either.

A little more background info - She has been exposed to a lot of imprinting/fallout mones. Xist, Swoon(neither of these seemed to give me any blatant reactions from her), Casanova and Certo(when I started using Cas and Certo that's when our relationship seemed to have escalated to the flirting and sexting).

Solution - So I want to find one of the best Reset button products/friendzone killer products. Like I said I've used Xist and never really seemed to have gotten any reactions from her. I also recently bought Escape the Friendzone and Grail of Affection as well which from what I read are both similar to Xist on the reset/friendzone killer factor.

Which ones would you recommend? We are both in our late 20s.
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2022 9:43 AM by bookie339.)
06-26-2022 9:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Friendzone killer recommendations/advice on my situation
06-26-2022 10:30 AM

Do you want to win her back as a good friend? Do you want to have a serious relationship with her or do you want to have an affair with her? Then you have to choose a suitable product.

When did this woman start minimizing contact with you? When you used pheromones or when you didn't use pheromones?

With which pheromone did you have the best contact with her?

Xist needs multiple exposures. The more the woman likes you, the fewer exposures you need with Xist. My concern is that if you keep using different pheromones each time, it can irritate the woman. If you've been using pheromone combinations without understanding exactly how each pheromone worked for you, then it's even worse.

To create a reset effect you must remove them from their radar. After about 1 month you show up with her, preferably not online, but in real life and wear Xist. With Xist you need more steering than Goa. If you want a serious relationship with her then I would recommend Goa to you. When it comes to relationships, it's important to treat other people right.
06-26-2022 10:30 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-26-2022 6:07 PM

Her admitting her feelings and all that is something she feels in that moments, it isn't always something she has. And then she can regret it. Mones are a funny thing, I noticed this situation occurs sometimes that you make her feel right but the long term there.

Casanova can really mess up women man, I had a similar situation with a girl, she was totally into me with CAS and then at one point bang nothing. Let that one go and didn't write anything for 6 months only recently contacted her now it seems ok lol.

But to your question. Xist has this legendary reset effect though tbh it never worked for me. ETFZ is a good product to make girls get more interest and something just draws them to you, friends become touchy etc. Not sure it resets.

Personally, I would take a hands-on approach and go with a heavy alpha and fight for the girl in a none-needy classy way. Honestly it's the best way to fix this situation, she probably feels confused and that she did the wrong choice, it might've been too fast? She wasn't sure? Game wasn't congruent, mones , etc anything could be a reason. But she did like you man so maybe a reset mone is not what you're looking for, but something that would make her feel safe & secure with opening up to you. So if you can go with Bad Wolf.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
06-26-2022 6:07 PM
Artist sam
Legend of love 3

Rep Post

06-27-2022 1:46 AM

I think in your case you will need Bad wolf+ Taboo mix , or NAG+A1/GOA
They will work right I believe.
Try try try and never give up man.
Good luck

Mones creativity
06-27-2022 1:46 AM
bookie339
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-27-2022 2:16 PM

(06-26-2022 6:07 PM)TracerX Wrote:  Personally, I would take a hands-on approach and go with a heavy alpha and fight for the girl in a none-needy classy way. Honestly it's the best way to fix this situation, she probably feels confused and that she did the wrong choice, it might've been too fast? She wasn't sure? Game wasn't congruent, mones , etc anything could be a reason. But she did like you man so maybe a reset mone is not what you're looking for, but something that would make her feel safe & secure with opening up to you. So if you can go with Bad Wolf.

The problem with this approach on my end is that I already effed up and may have came across as a bit needy in some of the messages I sent her. Would this approach still work? That's part of the main reason why I was looking for a reset.

As for the reason why she's ghosting me - I think It's a mix between going to fast and not being sure of her feelings.

So I have GOA in Aqua Di Gio coming in(I originally bought it in Cybillia Musk but I hate that scent), I also have Bad Wolf per the recommendation of you and Artist Sam, I also have Nude Alpha Gel coming in per Artist Sam recommendation. I believe I have some Taboo as well as cohesion from XS which I've been told is a good A1 product to use. I also have XSP96 which I've been told is good to combine with A1, I also have XSP93 which I've read that is suppose to work well with white woman, and I bought A314 a few weeks ago but rarely used it because I've read it's not the same A314 from years ago(I may still test this out eventually on other people).

For some reason I don't think PheromoneXS products work all that well for me. API(which I also have) doesn't seem to give me much respect and neither does Ascend. I'll definitely try NAG and Bad Wolf though.
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2022 2:20 PM by bookie339.)
06-27-2022 2:16 PM

TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

06-27-2022 5:47 PM

(06-27-2022 2:16 PM)bookie339 Wrote:  The problem with this approach on my end is that I already effed up and may have came across as a bit needy in some of the messages I sent her. Would this approach still work? That's part of the main reason why I was looking for a reset.

As for the reason why she's ghosting me - I think It's a mix between going to fast and not being sure of her feelings.

So I have GOA in Aqua Di Gio coming in(I originally bought it in Cybillia Musk but I hate that scent), I also have Bad Wolf per the recommendation of you and Artist Sam, I also have Nude Alpha Gel coming in per Artist Sam recommendation. I believe I have some Taboo as well as cohesion from XS which I've been told is a good A1 product to use. I also have XSP96 which I've been told is good to combine with A1, I also have XSP93 which I've read that is suppose to work well with white woman, and I bought A314 a few weeks ago but rarely used it because I've read it's not the same A314 from years ago(I may still test this out eventually on other people).

For some reason I don't think PheromoneXS products work all that well for me. API(which I also have) doesn't seem to give me much respect and neither does Ascend. I'll definitely try NAG and Bad Wolf though.

Alpha products give you a chance to take matters into your own hands, if she liked you why would you reset that and risk her not liking you? IMO this approach can work.

06-27-2022 5:47 PM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-27-2022 8:16 PM

(06-27-2022 5:47 PM)TracerX Wrote:  Alpha products give you a chance to take matters into your own hands, if she liked you why would you reset that and risk her not liking you? IMO this approach can work.

@Tracer: Not to take over bookie's thread, but I found myself in a similar situation where I have / had been pretty friendly with an acquaintance but feared I might have damaged things by asking her to hang out with me. We're still on a friendly level and I too wondered about either resetting things with something like XiSt or simply trying something else. I had seen a little progress with BW / Taboo or BW / Loveboat and Taboo. Hoping to break out of the friend zone hovering between us.

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
06-27-2022 8:16 PM
bookie339
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-27-2022 11:39 PM

(06-27-2022 5:47 PM)TracerX Wrote:  Alpha products give you a chance to take matters into your own hands, if she liked you why would you reset that and risk her not liking you? IMO this approach can work.

Well - the way I've reacted to the ghosting in the past few days I believe was a bit needy and desperate(it really sucks but that's just how I am as a person and I really wish I wasn't). I feel like I've kind of ruined any chances I had that's why if their is a powerful reset mone I wanted to use it.

I've also come to accept that it may be impossible to fix this situation. While it does suck because I did like this person a lot, I'm smart enough to understand that mones can't fix everything either. I'll definitely try your advice though and maybe I can paint myself in a new light with powerful alpha products though I'm not sure my personality will be very congruent with them. In life I'm not really a beta, I'll definitely stand up for myself and stop any disrespect that comes my way but when it comes to romance I'm very much an emotional/needy beta.

Again I look forward to receiving the products you guys mentioned though. I'll definitely try it out - I'll also try my best to be congruent with them but I don't think that will be easy.
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2022 12:29 AM by bookie339.)
06-27-2022 11:39 PM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-28-2022 4:00 AM

If the woman doesn't show you much interest, then neither should you. Of course, it's ideal if you see each other regularly and she sees that you don't need her. Especially if you're wearing an Alpha product, your proactive nature will squat.
06-28-2022 4:00 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

06-28-2022 12:05 PM

(06-27-2022 8:16 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  @Tracer: Not to take over bookie's thread, but I found myself in a similar situation where I have / had been pretty friendly with an acquaintance but feared I might have damaged things by asking her to hang out with me. We're still on a friendly level and I too wondered about either resetting things with something like XiSt or simply trying something else. I had seen a little progress with BW / Taboo or BW / Loveboat and Taboo. Hoping to break out of the friend zone hovering between us.

Little progress as in it's starting to work for you or you mean it doesn't work as well as you thought? XisT doesn't work for me so can't comment on it

06-28-2022 12:05 PM

Share This Thread