Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friendzone killer recommendations/advice on my situation
bookie339
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Friendzone killer recommendations/advice on my situation
06-28-2022 12:42 PM

I've been meaning to ask - what are some of the recommended dosages for these products as well as the dosage when used in the combos yall recommended.
06-28-2022 12:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-28-2022 1:22 PM

(06-28-2022 12:05 PM)TracerX Wrote:  Little progress as in it's starting to work for you or you mean it doesn't work as well as you thought? XisT doesn't work for me so can't comment on it

Yes, not as well as I thought. There were signs of it working, but not to the painfully obvious ways I've noticed products like Taboo making women twirl their hair. I'll be the first to admit I tend to ignore eye contact so I may have simply missed those cues.

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
06-28-2022 1:22 PM
bookie339
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-05-2022 2:37 PM

(06-26-2022 6:07 PM)TracerX Wrote:  Personally, I would take a hands-on approach and go with a heavy alpha and fight for the girl in a none-needy classy way. Honestly it's the best way to fix this situation, she probably feels confused and that she did the wrong choice, it might've been too fast? She wasn't sure? Game wasn't congruent, mones , etc anything could be a reason. But she did like you man so maybe a reset mone is not what you're looking for, but something that would make her feel safe & secure with opening up to you. So if you can go with Bad Wolf.

So I figured out what may be the cause of the ghosting . Their is someone else, it seems like she started a fling right before ghosting me. Which makes a lot of sense now. I've noticed that I fell a victim of reverse imprinting on this one so it does hurt a bit but I'm glad that I have some closure now. I also wonder where I fucked up, the moments I tried to escalate she seemed receptive but would tell me she's not ready(she just got out of a long term relationship and so did I) but she seems to have been receptive to the fling with this other person and it may have happened as soon as she ended her relationship. Is it possible that it's because the feelings caused by the imprinting were deeper and that is not what she wanted at the moment, if I went after her with a more sexual product would that have worked better? As for the other guy, he's definitely not the relationship type more of a man-whore and she knows this so I doubt she's going in their(at least at the moment) with an intention of a relationship but we all know how that goes it starts out as just fucking but feelings will develop.

I realized imprinting/fallout seems to be the goal for a lot of forum users but it seems so hard to achieve or even get from a product :/
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2022 2:44 PM by bookie339.)
07-05-2022 2:37 PM
MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-05-2022 9:14 PM

(07-05-2022 2:37 PM)bookie339 Wrote:  So I figured out what may be the cause of the ghosting . Their is someone else, it seems like she started a fling right before ghosting me. Which makes a lot of sense now. I've noticed that I fell a victim of reverse imprinting on this one so it does hurt a bit but I'm glad that I have some closure now. I also wonder where I fucked up, the moments I tried to escalate she seemed receptive but would tell me she's not ready(she just got out of a long term relationship and so did I) but she seems to have been receptive to the fling with this other person and it may have happened as soon as she ended her relationship. Is it possible that it's because the feelings caused by the imprinting were deeper and that is not what she wanted at the moment, if I went after her with a more sexual product would that have worked better? As for the other guy, he's definitely not the relationship type more of a man-whore and she knows this so I doubt she's going in their(at least at the moment) with an intention of a relationship but we all know how that goes it starts out as just fucking but feelings will develop.

I realized imprinting/fallout seems to be the goal for a lot of forum users but it seems so hard to achieve or even get from a product :/

You're trying to make her fall in love with you while she's just looking for a stud to fuck. Mda

Move on.
07-05-2022 9:14 PM
bookie339
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-05-2022 11:14 PM

(07-05-2022 9:14 PM)MisterY Wrote:  You're trying to make her fall in love with you while she's just looking for a stud to fuck. Mda

Move on.

Yes you're right - my question was more for the future use of pheromones though. If I come across a girl like her that I know has feelings for me whether I should use mones of a more sexual/commanding nature or more of a romantic nature. Perhaps the more romantic mones don't even work for me.

I have come to terms with the fact you bring up and can also admit that I fell victim of the reverse imprinting effect.
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2022 11:17 PM by bookie339.)
07-05-2022 11:14 PM

MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-06-2022 8:45 AM

(07-05-2022 11:14 PM)bookie339 Wrote:  Yes you're right - my question was more for the future use of pheromones though. If I come across a girl like her that I know has feelings for me whether I should use mones of a more sexual/commanding nature or more of a romantic nature. Perhaps the more romantic mones don't even work for me.

I have come to terms with the fact you bring up and can also admit that I fell victim of the reverse imprinting effect.

There is no magic bullet.

Some will tell you that the pheromone you used wasn't right for the girl. Others will tell you that the pheromone you used wasn't right for your body's natural signature. Or perhaps, the pheromone you used wasn't right for that situation. In other words, if the pheromone didn't work, it's not that the pheromone didn't work, it's either you or your "target."

This is all BS.

Work on yourself. It takes time and effort. There are no shortcuts. Avoid the "friendzone" altogether. Work towards success in your relationships.

Then, maybe one day when you feel like experimenting, you might come back to pheromones as a curious hobby/science experiment. And see if it bolsters any of the success you've worked for.
07-06-2022 8:45 AM
MakeShift37
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-09-2022 6:59 PM

I think alphas have the most potential for this. Bad Wolf is good. Just find the right dose. True instinct. And SOB

But also, Androsterone based alphas will work even better.
Ascend
Scent of Eros (dosage is tricky for me though).
Love God has a good dose of Androsterone (by ratio) in there too.
Xist + SOB, Xist for the added Androsterone.
Captain, I've worn a couple times. And it may have potential too. But need to test it more.

Also, Sexual Healing (XS150?) by SteveO has potential. I need to test it more. But so far it's pretty interesting. It has Androsterone Sulfate instead of Androsterone.
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2022 7:02 PM by MakeShift37.)
07-09-2022 6:59 PM
MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-16-2022 10:24 AM

(07-05-2022 11:14 PM)bookie339 Wrote:  Yes you're right - my question was more for the future use of pheromones though. If I come across a girl like her that I know has feelings for me whether I should use mones of a more sexual/commanding nature or more of a romantic nature. Perhaps the more romantic mones don't even work for me.

I think learning how to read girls, the situation, and knowing what you want is most important for you.

1) Is the girl attracted to you?

2) What is she looking for? Long term relationship, something serious? A one night stand? A fuck buddy?

3) What are you looking for? Long term relationship? Fuck buddy? One night stand?

Learn how to read and match the situation to your goals. Once you do, perhaps you can use pheromones to help enhance your efforts. For example, if a girl is looking for a serious, long term relationship, you could try pheromones designed for that. If a girl is looking for a one night stand, you could try pheromones that may up your status and sexual signature and get her wanting you that night. If she just wants a fuck buddy/booty call, you could try pheromones that may promote just sexual signatures.

However, if your goals and hers do not align, it will be very difficult for you to change her mind. There are no pheromones that are going to suddenly make a girl not attracted to you suddenly attracted to you. If she's looking for a one night stand, there are no pheromones that are going to make her suddenly want you for a long term relationship.
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2022 10:25 AM by MisterY.)
07-16-2022 10:24 AM
HolyDBeast
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-22-2022 2:48 PM

Sucks man, that’s the game. However, there’s millions of other hot chicks out there and you got magic on your side, mones!

My thoughts is this,
First, as always, I would say you should test more mones and experiment over weeks or months to really see what works for you in different situations.
Second, you need to strictly increase your numbers and activity. Having many options will make you less desperate and more wanted, chemically, through value, jealously, and through you have a more alpha and less needy personality. This was a huge change for me and something I’m still working on. And look into Copulins to chemically create this “Preselection.”
Third, if you come across another situation like that, after testing mones solo, maybe you can try a good combo that will help you on all fronts. Kindly search the forums and you’ll see all kinds of combinations with real field reports for all kinds of different situations. Good luck. Wizard

Blessings.

Evolution.
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2022 2:56 PM by HolyDBeast.)
07-22-2022 2:48 PM

Share This Thread