Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friendliness and forgiving social anxiety/awkwardness
definus
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Friendliness and forgiving social anxiety/awkwardness
06-12-2022 7:08 PM

I'm socially awkward and have social anxiety in general. I'm looking for something that will help me get positive social feedback and help with my confidence.

My personality type is quiet, nervous and kind of cold at time. I'm not good at initiating conversations and being friendly with people. Agewise, I look around mid to late 20s.

What I'm looking for is:

1. Something that will have people overlook my awkwardness/social anxiety, in the sense that they won't be weirded out or avoid me or think I'm some social pariah if I'm awkward, nervous or not friendly around them.

2. Something that will have people coming up and being friendly to me, initiating conversations with me, being inviting and including me into things.

The usual social scenario for the mones will be if I'm in some new group (running, community services, board games, etc), meetup, a random bar crawl, etc where people don't really know each other and are trying to meet new people. I tend to not initiate conversations or people get bored of talking to me and talk to other people. It gets me nervous going into social situations where I don't know anyone and having the risk of ending up the weirdo that no one talks to in the group but this is the only way to make new friends as an adult. If I can go into these groups or meetups and start making friends and feeling included, it'll help with my confidence and social anxiety.

The other scenario is talking to or hitting on women. I'm looking for nones where if I show interest or try to talk to a woman, she will be nurturing and receptive to at least talking even if I'm socially awkward or nervous. I'm looking for the response of "I'm not interested in dating you but I want to be friendly to you to make your day" or "I'm not interested in dating you but I feel like I connect with you and want to be friends and talk to you more". Something to get me into the friend zone and avoid getting the "you're a creep, I'm going to avoid you" response.

I have tempered expectations and I'm okay with having no chance at getting laid. Right now, I'm mostly looking for something to help get my confidence up and get over my social anxiety and fear.

What mones would be good for what I'm looking for?
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2022 7:16 PM by definus.)
06-12-2022 7:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Friendliness and forgiving social anxiety/awkwardness
06-12-2022 8:51 PM

Nude from liquid alchemy labs can also be purchased on amazon

Adam's Nectar with The Love God from love potion magical pefumerie

Cohesion from PXS

My two cents

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
06-12-2022 8:51 PM
warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-13-2022 4:01 AM

my 2 cents in this is mones is not gonna fix this

i was socially awkward i was alway nervous to be around other men and women the fear of rejection was alway in the back of my mind.

i though mone would fix it but honestly it just help make it better. gotta fix your self first man when i start this adventure back in 2018 i was 460 pounds i had it in my mind i have a great personality so why are people not coming around women should like me for my personality not how i look well. sad truth is this world we live in is how we look mostly that why i start exercise . am now down to 175 from losing weight and feeling better in my self i also gain confidents

ps i was also one of those anime card and gaming nerds still am but i kinda change my self a bit
06-13-2022 4:01 AM
K2366
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-13-2022 9:57 AM

(06-13-2022 4:01 AM)warcheese Wrote:  am now down to 175 from losing weight and feeling better in my self i also gain confidents

Good for you, I did pretty much the same (losing weight) and you're right you do feel better, not only from a health aspect but more importantly you feel better about yourself mentally which in turn then motivates you.
06-13-2022 9:57 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-13-2022 3:38 PM

Over to you, @Gladen Smile

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
06-13-2022 3:38 PM

TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

06-14-2022 8:25 AM

Possess by Liquid Alchemy Labs if you want to be more social and attract more people with your aura, or if you wanna embrace weirdness and awkwardness and turn it into a weapon try Voodoo at your own risk.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
06-14-2022 8:25 AM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-14-2022 2:06 PM

Social awkwardness is very common. Some men are socially awkward because they think they are overweight. Other men are socially awkward because they spend too much time on computers and little time with people, even if they are good looking some will be socially awkward. I believe if a man is good looking, well groomed but still socially awkward he can do better with pheromones than a 300 lb man who is not handsome and has no body hygene.
06-14-2022 2:06 PM
ash202288
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-14-2022 2:26 PM

(06-14-2022 8:25 AM)TracerX Wrote:  Possess by Liquid Alchemy Labs if you want to be more social and attract more people with your aura, or if you wanna embrace weirdness and awkwardness and turn it into a weapon try Voodoo at your own risk.

would be a bold move or a great move lol for him
06-14-2022 2:26 PM
warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-14-2022 2:35 PM

honestly i think some of yall are missing the point. if you use mones without fixing the problem then it not gonna work Suicide2

1) if he has problem talking to people and is scared of talking or feeling weird then he need work on himself first

2) phermones are not a magic pill were you can slap it on and expect it to do everything for you.

3) having confident is key if you go to girl try hitting on them and timied your gonna get rejected even men

phero not gonna fix everything 50% is how you look 50% your mindset/confidents and phero is a extra add buffer to everything to set you apart from other
06-14-2022 2:35 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

06-14-2022 6:33 PM

(06-14-2022 2:35 PM)warcheese Wrote:  honestly i think some of yall are missing the point.

Nope, not at all. Just suggesting a few products that may help open the door, all things considered.
Some will always be introverted and/or anxious/anti-social - awkward, but if a pheromone can even help a little, I'd call that a success.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
06-14-2022 6:33 PM

Share This Thread