Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friendliness and forgiving social anxiety/awkwardness
definus
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Friendliness and forgiving social anxiety/awkwardness
06-19-2022 6:45 PM

(06-12-2022 8:51 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Nude from liquid alchemy labs can also be purchased on amazon

Adam's Nectar with The Love God from love potion magical pefumerie

Cohesion from PXS

My two cents

Thanks. Do I understand these mones?

1. Nude is a social with beautifying effects. It puts women in a fun/flirty vibe and makes them want to kino you.

2. TLG is a relationship mone for women you already know but it also has good social effects. It makes new women you meet be more open to being approached and more friendly even if they're not interested.

3. Cohesion is a social/imprint mone that gives comfort and relaxes people and helps them see you as someone trustworthy. It also has a slight imprint effect

Nude would be good for getting attention from women without doing anything. TLG would be good for hitting on women and having them be at least friendly to the approach. Cohesion would be the versatile social mone that works in the most situations and stacks well with a lot of other mones.

And from what I read, it seems that none of these have negative effects on other men and don't rely heavily on the user having to be alpha or confident to be congruent with it.

(06-14-2022 8:25 AM)TracerX Wrote:  Possess by Liquid Alchemy Labs if you want to be more social and attract more people with your aura, or if you wanna embrace weirdness and awkwardness and turn it into a weapon try Voodoo at your own risk.

How does Voodoo work? From my notes, it looks like an imprint mone that makes women trust and believe in you and amplifies the vibe you give out. If I'm awkward and weird, would women mirror my awkwardness and weirdness lol?
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2022 7:55 PM by definus.)
06-19-2022 6:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

06-20-2022 1:43 PM

(06-19-2022 6:45 PM)definus Wrote:  Thanks. Do I understand these mones?

2. TLG is a relationship mone for women you already know but it also has good social effects. It makes new women you meet be more open to being approached and more friendly even if they're not interested.

Mostly understood.
Being quite the fan of TLG I can honestly tell you from my experience, as well as that of a few others, that in the right hands, TLG is a weapon of mass seduction.

It was designed as a relationship reset, but one has to understand the power of what that means. In a relationship, things get mundane and boring because familiarity breeds boredom. By resetting things, it helps her see you in a new, exciting light, as if you suddenly became, anew, all those things that she saw in you in the first place.

This is much more difficult to achieve than if you were beginning as total strangers, as it is more difficult to change somebody's mind than it is to convince them in the first place.

If you know how to dance, are aware enough to open the doors, and are bold enough to stroll through the door and then take the proper action, TLG is devastating.

(your results may vary)

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
06-20-2022 1:43 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

06-20-2022 2:04 PM

(06-19-2022 6:45 PM)definus Wrote:  
(06-14-2022 8:25 AM)TracerX Wrote:  Possess by Liquid Alchemy Labs if you want to be more social and attract more people with your aura, or if you wanna embrace weirdness and awkwardness and turn it into a weapon try Voodoo at your own risk.
How does Voodoo work? From my notes, it looks like an imprint mone that makes women trust and believe in you and amplifies the vibe you give out. If I'm awkward and weird, would women mirror my awkwardness and weirdness lol?

Voodoo is supposed to imprint, make you close, etc. In practice, it can do other things too. It can make a girl like you for who you are. When I used it on dates I tended to be on auto pilot, girls would talk 85% of the time and we'd get close, I didn't really do much.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
06-20-2022 2:04 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

06-24-2022 4:54 AM

(06-20-2022 2:04 PM)TracerX Wrote:  How does Voodoo work? From my notes, it looks like an imprint mone that makes women trust and believe in you and amplifies the vibe you give out. If I'm awkward and weird, would women mirror my awkwardness and weirdness lol?

Voodoo is supposed to imprint, make you close, etc. In practice, it can do other things too. It can make a girl like you for who you are. When I used it on dates I tended to be on auto pilot, girls would talk 85% of the time and we'd get close, I didn't really do much.

Yeah I find when you’re in an environment where it’s easy to converse for an extended period of time with vd conversation spews and it’s genuine and granular conversation not bells and whistles like AV.

Voodoo does a tremendous job of getting rid of my social anxiety.

It seems to also make shyer women talk more and they seem like they’re in a dreamy state talking to the voodoo man, often not wanting to leave his side and doing anything to prolong the interaction!

(This post was last modified: 06-24-2022 4:55 AM by dsouza.)
06-24-2022 4:54 AM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-24-2022 5:19 AM

I share my thoughts about social anxiety/awkwardness.
Yesterday I addressed women with Connection Oil and I took the initiative. Am I socially awkward? Maybe only to a certain degree. I approached the women, asked questions and that was my own initiative. Many socially awkward individuals cannot do this. The problem with me is that I don't speak so fluently and don't come across as credible to people. When I reflect on myself, I think that maybe I was boring yesterday. I think Connection made the woman talk more but she was direct with me even though her words weren't good. Connection has beta androstenol so people feel like they know you longer and are more honest with you.

I think I need pheromones that have androsterone and epi-androsterone. Androsterone provides a sense of credibility and epi-androsterone provides acceptance. I think these are both molecules which would be suitable for me personally.

I've never tested voodoo, but I've heard that you have to be able to steer a lot with vodoo.
06-24-2022 5:19 AM

Share This Thread