Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Free bottle for registering on the Truepheromone forum
Paradox
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 13 posts

Free bottle for registering on the Truepheromone forum
09-15-2011 8:31 AM

No not really. It's a scam.

I registered on the forum and made my introductory post. I was sent a $25.00 discount code. I thought to myself "Well great! Let me try this product out!. I ordered a bottle of TrueLove and went to the checkout. I saw there was a $5.00 low order charge and a $9.95 shipping fee. Well no problem I was willing to pay that.

I apply my $25.00 discount code and I get a message saying that I need to order at least $75.00 worth of product to use the code. I call their customer service to confirm and sure enough they confirmed that I need to spend $75.00 to use the $25.00 GC.

What a ripoff. They don't do this at Androtics. When they give you a GC there is no minimum first order.

The PM that they sent me says "Use the discount code: XXXXX for 25.00 off your first order. That's a completely FREE bottle!"Notice how there is no mention of a minimum order of $75.00.

I hate when vendors try and rob consumers. The pheromone industry is rife with marketers, scammers, liars and robbers.
09-15-2011 8:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Pheroman
CharlesPheroSheen

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 834
Thanks received:
844 thanks in 350 posts

RE: Free bottle for registering on the Truepheromone forum
09-15-2011 9:10 AM

I think its very generous.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list and verdict http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...5#pid29805
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
09-15-2011 9:10 AM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 940
Thanks received:
569 thanks in 249 posts

09-15-2011 9:29 AM

It's generous they give you $25 off but you don't need to sign up to the forum to get it. Just use the coupon code that floats along the ticker at the top of the website. Also, I agree it is a bit shady to say get a free bottle only to require a minimum spend limit without telling people the terms and conditions of using the coupons.
09-15-2011 9:29 AM
Paradox
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 13 posts

09-15-2011 9:47 AM

(09-15-2011 9:29 AM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  It's generous they give you $25 off but you don't need to sign up to the forum to get it. Just use the coupon code that floats along the ticker at the top of the website. Also, I agree it is a bit shady to say get a free bottle only to require a minimum spend limit without telling people the terms and conditions of using the coupons.

The coupon code at the top of the website requires a $150.00 minimum purchase. See how shady they are: The ticker says "FREE Pheromones! - $25.00 Discount Code + Free Shipping Worldwide!" the code requires a $150.00 minimum purchase.

Shady is an understatement.

A 30% discount on pheromones is generous. Yes it is. How generous is it when the retail price is 150% over cost?
09-15-2011 9:47 AM
Pheroman
CharlesPheroSheen

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 834
Thanks received:
844 thanks in 350 posts

09-15-2011 11:03 AM

Yes it should be stated "$25 off any purchase over $XXX" or an "free bottle if you spend $xxx".
But that the price is a "ripoff" or a "scam" is a bit over the top.
$75 for 3 bottles is still dirt cheap.

There actually is a link to the info on the home page:

Discount Coupon
The Discount Coupon Redemption Code you have entered is for 'FREE PHEROMONES!'.
Discount Offer: FREE PHEROMONES!
Certain other restrictions may apply. Please see below for other details.
You need to spend $125.00 to use this coupon, on qualifying products.
The coupon is valid between 06/08/2011 and 12/31/2011
Discount Coupon Restrictions
Category Restrictions:
This coupon is valid for all categories.
Product Restrictions:
This coupon is valid for all products.
Discount Coupons may not be applied towards the purchase of Gift Certificates. Limit 1 coupon per order.

ftr i have never bought anything from them.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list and verdict http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...5#pid29805
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
09-15-2011 11:03 AM

Paradox
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 13 posts

09-15-2011 11:23 AM

(09-15-2011 11:03 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Yes it should be stated "$25 off any purchase over $XXX" or an "free bottle if you spend $xxx".
But that the price is a "ripoff" or a "scam" is a bit over the top.

Yeah it is over the top. I just don't like that type of deceptive marketing. I went to purchase a product and I found that my $25 GC had restrictions that were not plainly stated in the PM to me.

I like to deal with companies who are above this type of practice.
09-15-2011 11:23 AM
POLO_KID
Swagged Out.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 107
Thanks received:
125 thanks in 56 posts

09-15-2011 12:04 PM

(09-15-2011 11:23 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Yeah it is over the top. I just don't like that type of deceptive marketing. I went to purchase a product and I found that my $25 GC had restrictions that were not plainly stated in the PM to me.

I like to deal with companies who are above this type of practice.

OK so are you gonna buy it or not I mean what use is it complaining i paid 50 for 3 because i used the coupon so i think its a great deal maybe you just need to get your cash up and then order huh Big boss
and if not then its your lose because there gonna make money with or without you friend P

"What we do in life Echoes in Eternity"

Magic Kit: TIGER JUICE, ANDROSTADIENONE, Nude Alpha, Possess Alpha,Wolf,APC,AV,TRUE LOVE,TRUE ALPHA,TRUE INSTINCT,NPA
09-15-2011 12:04 PM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 619
Thanks received:
427 thanks in 214 posts

09-15-2011 12:12 PM

@POLO_KID: i just have to agree with you mate Smile

@Paradox: your loss ^__^ regardless of how deceiving their marketing are, the products work well and they dont hide shits from you. Big Grin

In the end, we want the pheromones, and as long as they take my order to my house in time, im happy =)

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
09-15-2011 12:12 PM
Thanks given by NewAlpha
Jrock
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 48
Thanks received:
95 thanks in 31 posts

09-15-2011 12:31 PM

When I placed my order several months ago I was able to use the GC on a $50 order. I think they changed this policy due to their new pricing. You gotta realize that their products ranged from $29 a bottle up to $75+ for certain formulas like True Alpha and True Instinct. So already you are saving anywhere from $4 a bottle up to $50 a bottle. You can build up a nice collection of mones with this deal. Get a bottle of True Alpha for work/respect mix, a bottle of a social such as True Opener, True Communication or True Love, and then a bottle of a sexual mone such as True Instinct or True Jerk. All for $50 you have a well rounded collection of mones! See what you can get for $50 or $75 with a GC over at AD.... you won't even be able to afford 2 bottles let alone 3 bottles.

So while you may see it as a "scam" or "deceptive", you may be missing out on one of the best deals on pheromones right now. 3 bottles for $75 is already a good deal but 3 bottles for $50 is even better!!
09-15-2011 12:31 PM
Thanks given by ohhmygod, shadowknight

kmacc45
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 144
Thanks received:
328 thanks in 133 posts

What up with shipping at TP?
09-16-2011 2:22 PM

Made a very simple order last monday (9-19-2011), 100 mg of powder androstenone. Ordered Androsterone and Androstadienone the same way in the past and had orders three days later. Waiting to be shipped has been the Status for four days now, Anybody got any insight on the problem?

The minute you think you know everything is the minute you stop learning.

Alpha7, NPA, Alter Ego, LS Chem Set, ChiKara, SOE, Edge, A314,
Instant Shine, APC, Primal Instinct, Pherazone, MX 297, MX 390, Nude Alpha, Alpha Maschio, Certo, Primo Instinct, Wolf, Instant Shine, Instant Gentlemen,TRUTH, Aqua Vitae, Ammo, Instant Open, Super Sexy, Charisma, P74, P83, A314 Spray 1.23A,TAA,
09-16-2011 2:22 PM

Share This Thread