Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
First SOB experience
lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 149
Thanks received:
67 thanks in 51 posts

First SOB experience
11-24-2014 9:56 AM

My first SOB experience.

I spray SOB on throat + 2 spray Cohesion on neck + 1 spray Ascend with cops on wrists.
I don't know if it was too much mones, next time I'll try with less...

1-I went to the club, and almost every set rejected me.
2- One hired gun, keep a great interaction.
3- 2 set HB6 20 yo, kind of virgin girls. Keep talking to them several times during night, one of those seems very very nervous, moving hands and legs so much. I think girl, got some issues...
4- Switch for a while to a more mature bar, while sitting beside 55 yo man, the woman he was gaming, start flirting to me, I just ignored for a while, until she opened (from 3 meters), asking if we have met before on x-club? I just was teasing the woman (over 50yo), that may be, but happened in your dreams... and just keep joking with the older man.
Then, just came a very weird man, say hello to woman and straight off to kiss the woman, woman refused, shock all of us. Then the guy came say hello to me, extend the hand for shaking hands, I just did. Then he kissed my hand. Inmediatly, I stand up from my sit.
lokoloko: Hei man, you are crazy, you don't kiss men !, then I moved to other room.
Also, I got rejected on other sets with older women.
5- After 10 min, went to other bar, just to get a cheap drink and go back the club. My wing went straight to the club.
Just drinking the last 50 ml of the beer, just beside the door. One guy with a mustache, asked me. Hei, do you know that guy (his friend) ?
lokoloko: nope
New guy introduce himself and offer a drink. I refused because I was about to leave, so it will be unpolite, if I accept and then just leave.
newguy, insisted that doesn't matter. we took a shot, change words for a couple of minutes, then I went to the club.
6- Chat for a while with a young MILF HB8 24 yo. She seem interested, but as she probably knows is weak when get emotionally, she escaped on the first chance she got.

Overall, to much to test however night was different. It was SOB doing something there? I still don't know...

One year using mones.33 yo.Living in Nordic climate, cold and humid, sometimes dry. On this latitude people usually is very cold and oppressed about behavior, when there is no alcohol.Targets are pretty much Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in student city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.

Chikara,NPA(mixed with after shave)
A314 oil,TUTH
SOB, Cohesion, Ascend no cops, Ascend cops, Loveboat, Connections, Bliss, Evolve, Xist oil,Cohesion oil,A1 10mcg/spray
AlphaMaschio
Cologne:Armani Code
My Journal
11-24-2014 9:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by XyzN

XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 335
Thanks received:
337 thanks in 209 posts

RE: First SOB experience
11-24-2014 1:33 PM

2manymones4me
SOB + Ascend is a ton of mones. Even with the B-Nol buffers in SOB & the many others in Ascend, both are marketed as being in a position of power & might of been the cause of the many rejects.
Adding the Cohesion was a good idea, but what probably would of been better would of been to use straight Androstadienone instead...likely Cohesion's -none didn't help these situations too much. but you don't have any anyways right? don't sweat it.
idk how you fare personally with the other products, I would instead just use SOB + a happier social (e.g. Kimba combo:Sob+Bliss) and leave it at that to test. Or simply test SOB solo more first and report those effects.

How does Ascend solo go for you usually when you wear it? I personally don't find it very good for me since I'm only 20. Just trying to see if the Sob+Ascend combo is what crashed the mix for you or not.
I do look forward to solo SOB reports, not a lot of those around currently.
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2014 1:35 PM by XyzN.)
11-24-2014 1:33 PM
Thanks given by lokoloko
KonichiwaChitsu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
88 thanks in 38 posts

11-24-2014 2:22 PM

(11-24-2014 1:33 PM)XyzN Wrote:  2manymones4me
SOB + Ascend is a ton of mones. Even with the B-Nol buffers in SOB & the many others in Ascend, both are marketed as being in a position of power & might of been the cause of the many rejects.
Adding the Cohesion was a good idea, but what probably would of been better would of been to use straight Androstadienone instead...likely Cohesion's -none didn't help these situations too much. but you don't have any anyways right? don't

I agree with this, also keep in mind that if you keep getting rejected at the same club you should switch it up. People start to notice and it lowers your social standing. Mones, or no mones you might be helpless at a certain point unless you switch locations.
11-24-2014 2:22 PM
Thanks given by lokoloko
lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
67 thanks in 51 posts

11-24-2014 7:29 PM

(11-24-2014 1:33 PM)XyzN Wrote:  2manymones4me
SOB + Ascend is a ton of mones.
idk how you fare personally with the other products, I would instead just use SOB + a happier social (e.g. Kimba combo:Sob+Bliss) and leave it at that to test. Or simply test SOB solo more first and report those effects.

How does Ascend solo go for you usually when you wear it? I personally don't find it very good for me since I'm only 20. Just trying to see if the Sob+Ascend combo is what crashed the mix for you or not.

Definitively were too much mones.
I have to confess guys, I just couldn't resist to have my new order in my hands on thursday...so, I did mistake of beginner (Im still beginner).

I agree, on your suggestion I need a social happy mone and I dont have at all. Even though, Im pretty social, positive and easy guy to talk with.

I'm thinking on get Celebrity or Bliss seems to be a good option... or any suggestion?

Probably I should test 1 spray SOB + 1 spray Cohesion.

Normally, I never use Ascend solo. Always in combination with Cohesion. And I feel well my interactions. I'm over 30, dress formal, playful and on the way to be a mature man...

I believe on your analysis. SOB and Ascend shouldn't be together. At certain point, I will test SOB solo and I'll report, but not on the club I usually visit, since targets are younger than 24 yo.

Tomorrow, I go to some sort of education like 7 woman and one guy + me. 4 hours course.
I'll wear 1 spray Ascend with cops + some love boat (sample). Let's see.

One year using mones.33 yo.Living in Nordic climate, cold and humid, sometimes dry. On this latitude people usually is very cold and oppressed about behavior, when there is no alcohol.Targets are pretty much Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in student city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.

A314 oil,TUTH
SOB, Cohesion, Ascend no cops, Ascend cops, Loveboat, Connections, Bliss, Evolve, Xist oil,Cohesion oil,A1 10mcg/spray
AlphaMaschio
My Journal
11-24-2014 7:29 PM
lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
67 thanks in 51 posts

11-24-2014 7:48 PM

(11-24-2014 2:22 PM)KonichiwaChitsu Wrote:  I agree with this, also keep in mind that if you keep getting rejected at the same club you should switch it up. People start to notice and it lowers your social standing. Mones, or no mones you might be helpless at a certain point unless you switch locations.

Switching to other place, is the best option. My favorite time to open is 23:00-1:00... normally most of people arrive after 12:00. It's some how challenging, since people I approach are usually sober at the time, but I prefere like this. In here people have two states: with alcohol and without alcohol.

On my first post, I mean "rejected" by when approaching and running routines...I read lack of interest from targets, so I ejected myself. Or the typical "we need to get a drink", "we go to toilet"...usually by cockblock friend...

Last Saturday, I reached 3 hook point, the other 5 sets were just not interested, so I left after seing their boring faces Smile

A314 oil,TUTH
AlphaMaschio
My Journal
11-24-2014 7:48 PM

RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 276
Thanks received:
516 thanks in 267 posts

11-28-2014 10:53 AM

(11-24-2014 9:56 AM)lokoloko Wrote:  My first SOB experience.

I spray SOB on throat + 2 spray Cohesion on neck + 1 spray Ascend with cops on wrists.
I don't know if it was too much mones, next time I'll try with less...

1-I went to the club, and almost every set rejected me.
2- One hired gun, keep a great interaction.
3- 2 set HB6 20 yo, kind of virgin girls. Keep talking to them several times during night, one of those seems very very nervous, moving hands and legs so much. I think girl, got some issues...
4- Switch for a while to a more mature bar, while sitting beside 55 yo man, the woman he was gaming, start flirting to me, I just ignored for a while, until she opened (from 3 meters), asking if we have met before on x-club? I just was teasing the woman (over 50yo), that may be, but happened in your dreams... and just keep joking with the older man.
Then, just came a very weird man, say hello to woman and straight off to kiss the woman, woman refused, shock all of us. Then the guy came say hello to me, extend the hand for shaking hands, I just did. Then he kissed my hand. Inmediatly, I stand up from my sit.
lokoloko: Hei man, you are crazy, you don't kiss men !, then I moved to other room.
Also, I got rejected on other sets with older women.
5- After 10 min, went to other bar, just to get a cheap drink and go back the club. My wing went straight to the club.
Just drinking the last 50 ml of the beer, just beside the door. One guy with a mustache, asked me. Hei, do you know that guy (his friend) ?
lokoloko: nope
New guy introduce himself and offer a drink. I refused because I was about to leave, so it will be unpolite, if I accept and then just leave.
newguy, insisted that doesn't matter. we took a shot, change words for a couple of minutes, then I went to the club.
6- Chat for a while with a young MILF HB8 24 yo. She seem interested, but as she probably knows is weak when get emotionally, she escaped on the first chance she got.

Overall, to much to test however night was different. It was SOB doing something there? I still don't know...

When I wear SOB with Xist and Love Boat women get straight up horny. They puff their chest, flirt like mad, and shit-test. The shit-test is merely mating behavior, they want an alpha man to ram 'em from behind NOW. Take their shit, give it back, then take 'em to the bedroom, baby!

Pheromone XS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination
Sprays: Xist, SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE
Samples: Celebrity (gone), Barely Legal, Ascend, Thinker

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Bad Wolf

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: Escape The Friendzone
Oils: A1 50mcg/drop
Sample: Aura of Amity

Androtics Direct
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty, MX297, P96

LaCroy
New Pheromone Additive

Apex
Products: Imprint, Core
Samples: Titan (gone)

Wish List
Grail of Affection, X22, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf, SXD-9
11-28-2014 10:53 AM
Thanks given by AlteredBeast, lokoloko, AMANKIND
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2382
Thanks received:
1252 thanks in 652 posts

11-28-2014 12:17 PM

(11-28-2014 10:53 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  When I wear SOB with Xist and Love Boat women get straight up horny. They puff their chest, flirt like mad, and shit-test. The shit-test is merely mating behavior, they want an alpha man to ram 'em from behind NOW. Take their shit, give it back, then take 'em to the bedroom, baby!

What ratios gave you the balls to make that statement, Boss?

Thanks Mucho! Friends
11-28-2014 12:17 PM
RTBoss

Rep Post

Thanks received:
516 thanks in 267 posts

11-30-2014 5:26 PM

(11-28-2014 12:17 PM)MMM Wrote:  What ratios gave you the balls to make that statement, Boss?

Thanks Mucho! Friends

I wear 2 drops Xist oil (1 neck, 1 forearms split), 2-3 love boat, 1-2 SOB. I had it again today with 2D Xist oil, 2 sprays LB, and 1 spray SOB. Man I love that shit.

Pheromone XS

Liquid Alchemy Labs

Pheromone Treasures
Sample: Aura of Amity

Androtics Direct
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty, MX297, P96

LaCroy
New Pheromone Additive

Apex
Products: Imprint, Core
Samples: Titan (gone)

Wish List
Grail of Affection, X22, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf, SXD-9
11-30-2014 5:26 PM
Thanks given by moe, AlteredBeast
lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
67 thanks in 51 posts

12-01-2014 7:06 AM

(11-28-2014 10:53 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  When I wear SOB with Xist and Love Boat women get straight up horny. They puff their chest, flirt like mad, and shit-test.

What is the age range of those women who react to your mix ? Smile

I'm still testing, but very cautious on very young women (18-25).

A314 oil,TUTH
AlphaMaschio
My Journal
12-01-2014 7:06 AM

RTBoss

Rep Post

Thanks received:
516 thanks in 267 posts

12-13-2014 8:35 PM

(12-01-2014 7:06 AM)lokoloko Wrote:  What is the age range of those women who react to your mix ? Smile

I'm still testing, but very cautious on very young women (18-25).

One is 23, another 26, and then 32.

Pheromone XS

Liquid Alchemy Labs

Pheromone Treasures