Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
First SOB experience
MeltingAsh
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 24
Thanks received:
43 thanks in 34 posts

RE: First SOB experience
12-15-2014 7:34 PM

SOB spray alone (unscented, mixed with givenchy PII in a dropper bottle) at 2 drops seems to get the best reactions from everyone for me. I put the 2 drops on my wrist and then wipe on both sides of my neck and behind my ears. Even better, I use this at work in an unscented environment (knock on wood, cologne wears off after 10 hours and the SOB stench is left). Today in a meeting, everyone made eye contact with me while speaking. I was for the most part was not the interested person and they knew that, but still directed towards me. This was most prevalent with a male counterpart. One lady in late 30's at lunch kept leaning more and more forward as I talked. It was a snake charmer type of effect. Typically at work, the hits are really subtle, so I am interested to keep testing. Seems ascend in the same mix and SOB work best in the office. Assuming the cops are having an effect.

PS: I saw the shit testing as well, but it was weird, like people went from oddly aggressive to respect and all over the gambit from min to min.

2nd edit: Forgot, for selfies, it was equally as weird where staring off, super confidence, then a bit later in the morning, super excited, probably would of pounced on someone given the right opportunity, then in the afternoon when in the meeting, I had some anxiety, but at the end confidence returned. I did have some anxiety issues just prior to mones, so that may be just me.

LAL: SXD-9, AV, Wolf: Samples: OD, BW & Nude Alpha
XS: SOB, Ascend, Xist and Taboo, Evolve Oil & A1 (oil) Samples: Cohesion & Evolve (Spray)
AD: Glace, L2K v1
Androtics Direct: TAC, TAA, MX297, MX353, P134
Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie: Voracious sample
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2014 7:46 PM by MeltingAsh.)
12-15-2014 7:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by moe, lokoloko, MMM
lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 149
Thanks received:
67 thanks in 51 posts

12-18-2014 4:12 PM

(11-28-2014 10:53 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  When I wear SOB with Xist and Love Boat women get straight up horny. They puff their chest, flirt like mad, and shit-test. The shit-test is merely mating behavior, they want an alpha man to ram 'em from behind NOW. Take their shit, give it back, then take 'em to the bedroom, baby!

Let's make a try to your suggestion:
SOB+XIST oil+Love boat also I may add some Androstadienone

If I try, I'll report--

One year using mones.33 yo.Living in Nordic climate, cold and humid, sometimes dry. On this latitude people usually is very cold and oppressed about behavior, when there is no alcohol.Targets are pretty much Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in student city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.

Chikara,NPA(mixed with after shave)
A314 oil,TUTH
SOB, Cohesion, Ascend no cops, Ascend cops, Loveboat, Connections, Bliss, Evolve, Xist oil,Cohesion oil,A1 10mcg/spray
AlphaMaschio
Cologne:Armani Code
My Journal
12-18-2014 4:12 PM
Thanks given by MMM
lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 149
Thanks received:
67 thanks in 51 posts

12-20-2014 9:11 AM

Yeah..I think that's a good mix. I'm gonna try again tonight.

I applied: 2 spray SOB throat, 1spray Love boat neck, 1 drop Xist oil behind ears, Androstadienone 10mcg/spray 2 spray on neck, 1 spray on wrists.

My two approaches of the night went well. 21 yo HB 8 and 20 yo HB6. Girls were comfortable and enjoy my presence.
Perhaps, Im wrong..but I feel copulins in the mix is great for approaching.

One other girl, this kind of think she's a beautiful queen (HB6), got annoyed about me.

One year using mones.33 yo.Living in Nordic climate, cold and humid, sometimes dry. On this latitude people usually is very cold and oppressed about behavior, when there is no alcohol.Targets are pretty much Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in student city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.

Chikara,NPA(mixed with after shave)
A314 oil,TUTH
SOB, Cohesion, Ascend no cops, Ascend cops, Loveboat, Connections, Bliss, Evolve, Xist oil,Cohesion oil,A1 10mcg/spray
AlphaMaschio
Cologne:Armani Code
My Journal
12-20-2014 9:11 AM
Thanks given by RTBoss

Share This Thread