Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First Impression of Alpha Dream
riverofthoughts
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

First Impression of Alpha Dream
05-22-2013 10:10 PM

Hey guys, I've been passively participating in the pherotruth forums by just reading for the past couple months and for the first time I decided to take the plunge and order from Alpha Dreams. I ordered Alpha Maschio with Sandalwood Musk scent on a saturday. On the same night I decided to change my mind and I wanted to switch the scent to Leather & Steel.

So I call in the morning and I speak with an extremely nice customer service rep. He said he is not authorized to make changes to orders so he attempted to connect me to Chris but Chris was unavailable so he transferred me to Mara's line but it went straight to voicemail. I decide to leave a voicemail message. Then I call Chris directly and he did not pick up so I left him a voicemail as well. Then I decided to also send an email to Chris, Mara and the sales team to make sure they change my order before they ship. I tried calling on different days. Then finally I get a shipping notice that they sent the sandal wood scent and around 20min after I get an email from Mara that they received my notice a little too late to switch but she asked me to ship it back if I like and swap the scent.

I was kinda disappointed but I decided to flow with it... today my shipment arrives and I get hit by customs and have to pay almost $30 in Canada... all good. I was busy during the day so I leave the box and go to work and come back to use it during the night. I open the box and almost 1/4 of the bottle was empty and the box reeked of scent. Im not sure if it's supposed to be filled to the max or not. So I decide to apply some and dayum the scent is too unbearable for me. The product seemed to work and got some good hits but man it was a huge Asian repellent. I think Im going to dump this one in the trash as its not even worth paying shipping to send it back and pay customs one more time again to receive a new product, I would probably go with the unscented version if I ever did decide to get another one.

Overall, I had a disappointing first time experience buying from Alpha Dreams.
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 12:06 AM by riverofthoughts.)
05-22-2013 10:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Alpha Dream
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 453
Thanks received:
2768 thanks in 587 posts

RE: First Impression of Alpha Dream
05-23-2013 4:38 PM

Hi River,

I am sorry to see that you had so many problems with your order. If you can reply with your order number I will get a full refund out to you today. No need to send it back to us.

- chris

"Find the Limit of Possibility when Passion → ∞"

Celebrating the inception of Schraud Electronics Inc. June, 2013.
05-23-2013 4:38 PM
Thanks given by wiserd, ohhmygod, riverofthoughts
riverofthoughts
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

05-23-2013 5:34 PM

(05-23-2013 4:38 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  Hi River,

I am sorry to see that you had so many problems with your order. If you can reply with your order number I will get a full refund out to you today. No need to send it back to us.

- chris
Hi Chris, thanks for your generous offer! I don't think it is fair for you to give me a full refund as there is product in the bottle still and I will probably experiment with it once in a bluemoon. However, if you do want to make it up to me still, you can hook me up with L2Kv1 in Leather & Steel scent. If not, don't worry about it no need to refund me as I still have the product. REF: Order # 11222
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 6:01 PM by riverofthoughts.)
05-23-2013 5:34 PM
Alpha Dream
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 453
Thanks received:
2768 thanks in 587 posts

05-24-2013 7:15 PM

No worries - we just refunded you for $59.50..

If you like, you can use the refund to purchase L2K Smile

- chris @ Alpha

"Find the Limit of Possibility when Passion → ∞"

Celebrating the inception of Schraud Electronics Inc. June, 2013.
05-24-2013 7:15 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Praises to alpha dream, Betty Jo, and alfa mas doctordonald 9 401 07-23-2013 8:19 PM
Last Post: doctordonald
  best way to get alpha dream products off. minimize mone buildup aliphaiz 6 386 07-10-2013 5:03 AM
Last Post: baant
  Charme from Alpha Dream NuTrix 6 637 06-20-2013 9:53 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Achar from Alpha Dream NuTrix 7 729 06-17-2013 11:57 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Ordering from Alpha Dream Boss 4 254 05-27-2013 4:29 PM
Last Post: Alpha Dream