Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
First Drive - Vibe XS
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 831
Thanks received:
1142 thanks in 482 posts

First Drive - Vibe XS
09-08-2012 10:08 AM

First Drive Impressions – VIBE XS

From the website:
Vibe-XS perfectly balances Alpha and Beta Androstenol in just the right amounts along with Androsterone Sulfate to give you that vibe that everybody wants. You won’t find any other blend on the market from any other pheromone producer that gives you the results like Vibe-XS does. This pheromone blend, completely social by its very nature, is going to change how you perceive pheromones forever. You get social ease, more free-flowing deeper conversations, that yet are fun and flirty, connections that are timeless all the while amping up attraction. After-all who isn’t attracted to the person whose “vibe” everyone in the room wants to copy?

TECHNICAL DATA

Each "Vibe-XS" Unisexy pheromone blend bottle is a 10 mL / US 0.33 fl oz bottle with built in atomizer containing: Alpha-Androstenol, Beta-Androstenol, Androsterone Sulfate, Allo-THDOC, Dypropelene Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B).

First Test Drive – of all places – Church Event.
Why?
1) The Man wasn’t there so there is no alpha male over my shoulder throwing off “don’t look at my woman vibes”.
2) It’s a safe environment to break out a Mone that Steve is using to replace the ACE pack for himself due to purported crazy great results. It’s not like there’s going to be any alcohol messing with the hits here. It’s church.
What?
Potluck Dinner/Larger Service/Followed by small group gender specific service

I missed the potluck – so I darted in 5 minutes late to the large service. I found the two men I normally have dinner/large service with as they are both professional and easy to have conversation with over dinner and slide in next to the quiet one of the two.

The quiet one (at least til Vibe) is who I’m asking out if the man ever goes away because he’s completely my type. The other guy has been trailing me around for a while and has totally been cock blocking Mr. Quiet to my amusement. I’m seeing someone so I’m watching all of this with a level of detached – really?

Because Mr. Aggressive? If the SO wasn’t around – would be a friend – but there isn’t a snowballs chance he’s getting anywhere…WAY not interested…but he’s been passing me his phone number in case I need friends as I get re-acclimated to town… which I give him points for running the table – but…sorry baby – you’ve been Friendzoned. And there is nothing you are going to do to get out of it.

Anyway – Mr. Aggressive doesn’t normally let Mr. Quiet sit next to me in service in a massive weekly cock block I found funny at first and now find annoying. But I’m late, I’ve got Bulgari Green Tea (which is magic all on it’s own on), Vibe XS – 2 sprays and Desire Me in Oil – 3 drops on. So – Social plus the Nuclear strength cops.

Since I’m late – Mr. Aggressive is in the middle of the row – and I slide in next to Mr. Quiet. Who looks so excited he can’t stand it. Before the phero cloud can hit – I get the I’m happy you are here….

Phero bomb is creeping away in service….I see these sideways glances….all of a sudden he leans over and says (complete with goofy grin) – during the middle of SERVICE no less- “You smell absolutely amazing tonight.” Giggle snort successfully suppressed. You don’t understand. This is like him standing on the street corner and yelling – “Hey I’m naked.” Couldn’t be less typical of his behavior if he tried. Thank you Vibe for ridiculous hit number 1.

Ridiculous Hit Number 2? After service is a 10 minute social break – since not everyone stays after the last session – for the genders to hang out before they break out into mens and women’s groups – I usually hang out for a few minutes with Mr. Quiet and Mr. Aggressive and then head off. Just as service was ending – I look over – Mr. Quiet is reaching into his coat pocket and literally getting out his binaca – and giving himself a Binaca blast – right in the middle of sanctuary – during service – sitting next to me. Smooth move there chief…never seen him do anything that addlepated before…had to be the bomb – because really – I was dressed beyond slack – he was dressed nicely and I was literally in a tight workout shirt and my martial arts combat shorts. I looked like I was set for Spar – not Wednesday services.

He hung onto me literally the whole 10 minute break and then some – I never saw the restroom although I dreamed of it…He talked and talked and asked me a MILLION questions that he has never asked me before. Mr. Aggressive came up and Mr. Quiet got his body between us and basically gave him then non-verbal cock block back…I almost wet my pants laughing at the two of them. Bout time Mr. Quiet let him have it.

I could barely finish one answer before another was pouring out of his mouth. He ran us over so far – someone came and tapped me on the shoulder to tell me to head to my room. He looked devastated. He walked me all the way to the room so he could talk to me all the way there…

In the women’s room – the attraction/want to talk to me/everything she says is interesting/funny I want to hear it thing continued….I kept getting questions, every halfway amusing comment was met with far more laughter than normal, and I made one someone ribald comment that OMG – I SHOULD NOT have made at church – but it slipped out before I could stop it – and the whole prayer group lost their minds laughing…even the leader who you could tell officially gave us the stern face – but had tears running down her cheeks from trying NOT to laugh… basically someone made a rude comment and then said having been raised catholic believed she was going to hell for that….I made the comment I’d been raised catholic too – an if that little comment was sending her to hell I was clearly going there with a big ol’ do not return to sender postage stamp wearing a gasoline thong. It might have been the wrong thing to say at church. Just saying….

It’s possible the Vibe has self effects of decreasing inhibition – because quite honestly – while I will say nearly anything – I would NOT normally say that in church.

I’ll be watching for that on future application.

By the end of church – women had touched all over me – I’ve never been hugged or stroked so much by women at church in my whole life. My hands got stroked, my shoulder, even the back of neck. Huh? Men had been atypical. And one woman I’d never met went so far as to say God had sent her to church that night specifically so she could meet me – she was sure of it. HUH?! I just said a rude joke about going to hell in gasoline thong…pretty sure God wasn’t determined that we hook up…

Its CHURCH. No alcohol was involved.

So – I’m wearing it to a party tonight. It’s supposed to be really cold and it’s outdoors with bonfires – so dispersion will be less – plus the SO will be there and he’s good for glaring down all the other men. Especially since we’ve known everyone here since childhood although this get together is 40 people that we haven’t seen in 25 years. Since I moved just home – they want us to come to the annual the police still come and raid it party….

This should be entertaining….I’m wondering if I can get him to wear Bliss tonight – since he hates this stuff and I’d kind of like him to have a load of liquid IDGAF onboard…I’m going to have to work on that….Or maybe Cohesion since a couple of guys he hates are going to be there, they are now divorced, both are big partiers and if either of them so much as looks cross-eyed at me – it could go badly wrong…I talked one of our girlfriends into coming who is such a calming influence – I’m going to have her assist in SO maintenance – he think’s he’s helping me keep the wolves off her since she ‘s cute and getting a divorce. Not really.

Thinking….thinking….thinking….

My Best,
Shelly B
09-08-2012 10:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Six, CanadianGuy45, idontknow, extraballislit, kenpachi, DGamer, zerosix85, thundr, SteveO, mark-in-dallas, halo0073, Merienda, Bliss

2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 129
Thanks received:
485 thanks in 269 posts

RE: First Drive - Vibe XS
09-08-2012 1:22 PM

Interesting - I wonder what Vibe would have been like without the DesireMe? Mebbe wait a few weeks and have a do-over at church with a neutral coverscent and just VibeXS? Try to replicate the scenario as accurately as possible just changing up the mones? That I'd love to hear about!

Fun Kit
Alpha Dream - L2K, Fast Burn & Slow Burn Glace, Alfa Maschio, Androstadienone, Pregnenolone
Luv Essentials - MAG, Aware
HAX - Wingman Element X, Wingman Element 9+O
True Pheromones - True Alpha oil, True Instinct oil, True Love, The Gilroy patches
Homebrew - D3, Pregnenolone, 7-Keto DHEA
09-08-2012 1:22 PM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1142 thanks in 482 posts

09-08-2012 1:29 PM

Uh - no. At my age going out without cops is like asking me to go out without makeup or carrying a cheap handbag. No offense - but someone else is going to take that one for the team.

I'd sooner light myself on fire that go out without Cops. Sorry. Not even in the name of a clean test...

My Best,
Shelly B
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2012 1:30 PM by Shelly B.)
09-08-2012 1:29 PM
Thanks given by extraballislit, cjw255, baant, fluffygirl12
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
485 thanks in 269 posts

09-08-2012 1:47 PM

Haaa you are a cops junkie! That is hysterical! To each their own fo sho, someone will certainly take that one for the team I hope!

Fun Kit
Alpha Dream - L2K, Fast Burn & Slow Burn Glace, Alfa Maschio, Androstadienone, Pregnenolone
True Pheromones - True Alpha oil, True Instinct oil, True Love, The Gilroy patches
09-08-2012 1:47 PM
Thanks given by Shelly B, fluffygirl12
DGamer
Player of the Game

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 367
Thanks received:
447 thanks in 198 posts

09-08-2012 5:44 PM

My god, SteveO trying to take my money with shelly as an accomplice. If they succeed, I'll "take one for the team" (doesn't feel that way to me because I run around moneless all the time).

Please read this before you ask me for my opinion or suggestions as to what to get. Other than that, I'm more than happy to help

My Journal
09-08-2012 5:44 PM

SteveO
Enlightened

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 657
Thanks received:
763 thanks in 252 posts

09-11-2012 11:55 PM

I'm really interested in how the party went! I brought Evolve, Flirt, Bliss and Vibe to Norleans with me and ended up only wearing Vibe. I had a most excellent time while I was there. Reports to follow soonSmile

SteveO

Everyday out discovering what life has to offer. Are you? Challenge yourself...

Pheromone enthusiast and hobbyist

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such I don't check PM's very often. Please just send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
09-11-2012 11:55 PM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1142 thanks in 482 posts

09-12-2012 7:54 AM

Well - The party was SO cold outside - that the diffusion sucked. We were all bundled up - and I realized the people who had RSVP'ed yes that I wanted to see hadn't shown up and the people who hadn't been on the list at all HAD shown up and they were mostly people I couldn't stand in High School either.

What I needed was Bliss - also known as liquid IDGAF - instead. Because I DID GIVE A F* and I wanted to leave. When more than one person at a party is wearing a coal minor's lighted cap so they can be hands free to double fisted drink in the dark - at location we should NOT have been in - I'm at the wrong party. I kept saying to the man - can we leave yet....really....we aren't 17 anymore. And at 17 this would have been horse shite.

When we did get to the bar - the vast about of Vibe I had on - 3 sprays - warmed up and OMG - my friend and the man were astonished... they both eased back and laughed, I was the center of attention - the man who normally pretty reserved - laughed and laughed...couldn't stop - made constant silly jokes an played along - said to my friend - really - sometimes I love to just wind her up and watch her get on a hamster wheel and run....how can you not laugh when she's like this? And he didn't even care when I was bouncing off the ceiling at 1 am when we got home - normally he'd get mad but he just lay there and laughed...it's happiness/center of attention in a bottle.

I will say - I don't know about you - but that disinhibition thing - happens BIG time with VIBE. I have NO verbal filters with this on. I will say ANYTHING with VIBE. This is actually a bit concerning. I will have to pick and choose carefully where VIBE goes.

I got an message later from my friend saying she hadn't been around a more fun couple in eons and when could we go out again...so at least I didn't run her off for good...

My Best,
Shelly B
09-12-2012 7:54 AM
Thanks given by Akelah, baant, halo0073, shadowknight, fluffygirl12, CanadianGuy45, D_Darko, Merienda
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
485 thanks in 269 posts

09-12-2012 9:27 PM

Sounds like a good time finally! Sux about the shite party, but you need to grab that invite list and make your own party!

Fun Kit
09-12-2012 9:27 PM
Thanks given by Shelly B
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1142 thanks in 482 posts

09-12-2012 10:17 PM

I'll Vibe it or Bliss it at the reunion - indoors - huge diffusion- everyone will be there...but I am going for a swim in one of the Desire Me's to because Hello?!

I love the whole center of attention thing with Vibe - but I can't stand enough of the people coming I wonder if Bliss isn't the better option for that....I have some time to figure it out...

I was *shocked* at how hard Vibe hit the man. He is just not the ha ha funny type - but since this isn't a drop dead sexy blend - this didn't trigger Alpha junk out of him - and he just leaned back and played along. I can count on one hand the number of times he has let his hair down like that in front of other people in the time we've been together - and the other 4 have been either with his dearest friend or one of my dearest friends - not a friend from a long time ago we are both getting to "reknow".

And her? She is so conservative and tight lipped...and she just opened up and spilled her guts - even got up and showed how her figure has gotten a million times better since she unloaded the husband. WTH? She hadn't had a *single* adult beverage - just straight black coffee. I watched her order everything. We didn't have a most likely to be a nun category in HS but had we - she might just have won.

Right after me.

Just checking to see if you were reading for comprehension or not. Tease

My Best,
Shelly B
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2012 10:18 PM by Shelly B.)
09-12-2012 10:17 PM

2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
485 thanks in 269 posts

09-12-2012 10:35 PM

Mmm you would have made a good bad nun I bet.

Fun Kit
09-12-2012 10:35 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Review of Vibe, Bliss and Cohesion for Women pherogal 0 98 09-07-2012 8:41 PM
Last Post: pherogal