Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
First Drive - Vibe XS
Merienda
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 226
Thanks received:
216 thanks in 79 posts

RE: First Drive - Vibe XS
09-13-2012 1:27 AM

Center of attention?

This sounds right up my alley. Being the self professed attention mongerer that I am...gotta staying true to my Leo traits. Did you use vibexs with desire me at the party? Wonder if it's possible to give it some vavavooom.

I like vavavoom.
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2012 1:28 AM by Merienda.)
09-13-2012 1:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 826
Thanks received:
1138 thanks in 480 posts

09-13-2012 6:48 AM

LOLing at Meri - I always have a Desire Me of one or the other on - I am morally opposed to a world without Cops.

Yes - you can amp it. I always do. You should assume that there is no such thing as a truly unisexy in my world because I am incapable of not adding cops. Cops are like salt on french fries or chips. I just come salted. Assume it.

Whether it's Desire Me or Desire Me Plus depends on A) how much projection do I want (as in do I want the spray because I want airborne) and B) do I want the extra Alpha Androstenol or not. Sometimes I won't want the extra Alpha Androstenol but I do WANT the projection and it becomes a trade off where I do a dash of oil and 1 spray of Desire Me plus to get a scoche of both and hope not tooooooo much Alpha Androstenol.

But airborn cops have a place when you want a hard and fast take down - and it's turning out that there are more reasons for it than I would have thought....

My Best,
Shelly B
09-13-2012 6:48 AM
Thanks given by Merienda
Hurakan
Getting comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
57 thanks in 35 posts

09-13-2012 8:46 AM

Shelly, your killing my bank acct. After reading your reviews and Thundrs, Im all excited abotu SteveO's products.
I ordered Bliss, Vibe, Desire Me and cant wait to try them out. Sounds like Vibe is a blend of Glace and Hypnotica.

I'm trying to find out what will work for my wife. Shes been using She Wolf, Alpha Donna (Love the Smell), Charme, Maui Kiss and they dont seem to really do much for her. She also has Glace and HS, but hates Glace as it makes people too chit chatty. I am having her try some Corpo today, but I would really like to know what cops you would recomend?

I'm hoping Desire Me, plus Alpha Donna or Vibe/Bliss should really kick start her. She's been pretty sad of late and could use the boost.
09-13-2012 8:46 AM

Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1138 thanks in 480 posts

09-13-2012 8:57 AM

(09-13-2012 8:46 AM)Hurakan Wrote:  Shelly, your killing my bank acct. After reading your reviews and Thundrs, Im all excited abotu SteveO's products.
I ordered Bliss, Vibe, Desire Me and cant wait to try them out. Sounds like Vibe is a blend of Glace and Hypnotica.

I'm trying to find out what will work for my wife. Shes been using She Wolf, Alpha Donna (Love the Smell), Charme, Maui Kiss and they dont seem to really do much for her. She also has Glace and HS, but hates Glace as it makes people too chit chatty. I am having her try some Corpo today, but I would really like to know what cops you would recomend?

I'm hoping Desire Me, plus Alpha Donna or Vibe/Bliss should really kick start her. She's been pretty sad of late and could use the boost.

Vibe has less of a Happy Happy on me - more of a disinhibition self effect. I will say ANYTHING and I am sassier than HELL with Vibe on. But I'm not giddy happy per see.

Bliss makes me happy and IDGAF.

Either paired with Desire Me will be a champ. Steve's cops are strong - I like the Desire Me in Oil for different reasons that the Desire Me plus in spray. Desire Me in Oil are close in and slow diffusion...you can dab little bits and they go off for about 12 hours - slow burn. The Desire Me Plus are hard strike - liquid happy in a spray. That stuff brings a swing to my step in about 10 - 15 minutes. I KNOW I am hot when that sprays - it just hits the brain stem and yells - HEY SEXXY - SHAKE IT!!!!

But there is enough Alpha Androstenol that I don't want it for cuddly nights at home - because that one makes you want to get up and GO!

Right now? I am running a test run of Flirt and Desire Me Plus together because both are Alpha Androstenol heavy and I am sunshine and sex all rolled into one. In the right mood - the Mr. would be laughing - in the wrong mood - the Mr. would be seriously annoyed. Because I'm so perky and upbeat I would so climb on his lap and be annoying about pestering him for sex right now - if he wasn't in the mood and well caffeinated - I might well get literally put into some kind of Army hold until the fit of the giggles subsided.

I think this one has a lot of promise together...this would be a great party blend for a woman I think...

My Best,
Shelly B
09-13-2012 8:57 AM
Thanks given by halo0073
Hurakan
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
57 thanks in 35 posts

09-13-2012 9:10 AM

Awesome thanks Shelly! I will have to order the oil version of Desire Me for Her. How long does one spray last for? Is it like FB Glace where its hard hitting but short lived?
09-13-2012 9:10 AM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1138 thanks in 480 posts

09-13-2012 9:19 AM

No - I'd say the Desire Me Plus is about 4- 6 hours of Cops/Whammo Happy Magic Juice. Depends on how hot it is outdoors and how much I'm sweating.

Regular temps - get 6 hours. I went to an outdoor music fest - sweated like crazy - got 4 - but I also blew the diffusion rate out of the water and looked like a hot lollipop to every man within 20 feet. :-)

And the night we went hot tubbing? YEAH BUDDY. The steam and the heat of the tub made the Desire Me Plus diffuse hot and fast in a flash of 2 hours....BUT what a glorious 2 hours those were...added to the blow out of a 2 hour rush of Tease...

Hot Tubbing is now a favorite sport.

My Best,
Shelly B
09-13-2012 9:19 AM
Hurakan
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
57 thanks in 35 posts