Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Finally took the plunge.
Ladiesman
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Tongue Finally took the plunge.
02-09-2018 8:45 AM

Hello everyone, Ladiesman is in the house. I have known pheromones since around 2013, and have even registered at Pherotalk at that time, though i have never posted there till now. I stumbled upon it on the internet at that time, and i was hugely intrigued, but was just not convinced enough to buy a product, also not helped by the fact there were so many bullshit sites and products. I even thought Androtics and Pherotalk might be a scam, so refrained from buying a product, though i registered at Pherotalk just to see if i can learn anything. I even think i stumbled upon Pherotruth too, but decided to not register. But i never did learn nor read much at Pherotalk. Fast forward 3 or 4 years later, i again stumbled upon a site called House of Pheromones, which started to give me a very good base of knowledge about Pheromones products and reliable Vendors, and then stumbled upon Pherotruth and Discover XS, where i can finally say, 'Hey, now i am getting somewhere'. Till then, i have been reading as much as i can about various Pheromones and Pheromone Products, mainly on Pherotruth and House of Pheromones. I think i am finally ready to take the plunge. Then last Novenber, 2017, Pheromone Treasures sent me an email about their Black Friday Discount, so i bought 3 products namely Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures, Androstadienone. Shipping took a long time from where i reside, but finally got my package this mid January 2018. I have been running Grail of Affection for around 4 times at 2 drops, but man, its gonna be hard to figure it out for a newbie like me, as i feel it is more subtle than i ever imagined, will post my experience in the GOA thread, and hope all u guys can help me in my future endeavours with your precious advice.
Btw, i am from India, but lives in a remote North Eastern part of India, where the inhabitants of our state are not regular Indians, but a Mongoloid-Tibeto/Tibeto-Burman race, descendents of Chinese, speaking broadly, so i consider myself Asian long the lines of Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, etc. I am around 5 foot 3 inches, 31 years of age, introverted nature, but can be socially fluid, can converse well with women if need be, but can get approach anxiety with really hot women which leads to me not approaching often. But i do have had many girlfriends, had tons of sexual experience and very good at making women satisfied in bed (i know this for a fact). What i want to accomplish with pheromones is to have an edge over others when it comes to women, and yeah, i know that pheromones can only go so far, and it ultimately rests on my behaviour.
I hope that u will welcome me as a fellow member, and guide me in my phero journey.[/size]

Sex is supposed to burn 300 calories an hour, so cutie, I think we should fuck to get fit.
02-09-2018 8:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Finally took the plunge.
02-09-2018 10:33 AM

Welcome ladiesman! Feel free to read up as much as possible on the forum here as there is a wealth of information to be had. And good luck in your testing!!
02-09-2018 10:33 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-09-2018 1:12 PM

Welcome Ladiesman!

It will be nice to hear of your upcoming adventures with pheromones.

By the way, I heard something about Tibetan women being rather open about sexuality; no social taboo or shame. Please tell if this is fact or fiction. Or are the women in Tibet/Nepal very conservative?

Please let us know.

Once again, nice to have you aboard.
02-09-2018 1:12 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

02-09-2018 4:02 PM

Nice intro, Ladiesman. Looking forward to hearing your adventures.
02-09-2018 4:02 PM

Ladiesman
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-09-2018 7:53 PM

Thank you Jimmy, yeah still reading all the time, and still testing too.

Sex is supposed to burn 300 calories an hour, so cutie, I think we should fuck to get fit.
02-09-2018 7:53 PM
Ladiesman
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-09-2018 8:17 PM

Thenk you 'TheManInTheFedora, i too am excited that i am finally into the intriguing world of pheromones.
I wouldnt say we are Tibetans, and have no idea of Tibetan Women. Our history states that we migrated from China, then to Tibet, to Burma, then finally to India. But when stating our race, historians used the term Mongoloid, Tibeto-Burman, etc. So thats the term i used, sorry for the confusions. I would say we are long descendants of Chinese, and our race we is now oficially called Mizo race.
As to our society and women, we are indeed westernized to a big extent, especially in Urban Areas, and our women are sexually liberated to an extent, but societal conservativeness still plays a part to an extent. So, no self respecting girls want to look like a slut, but chasing women and having sex is fine by all means, of course in your privacy. But women in Rural areas are abit conservatives when it comes to sex as gossips and judging are bigger there than cities, but definitely not like Conservative Chinese, Japenese, etc. I hope u get the picture.

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2018 8:19 PM by Ladiesman.)
02-09-2018 8:17 PM
Ladiesman
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-09-2018 8:24 PM

Thank you Darklord 1, i too am excited that pheromones are now entering my life. I hope that this community and members will guide me in my journey too.

02-09-2018 8:24 PM
David - Banned
Banned

02-11-2018 11:58 AM

welcome home man!
02-11-2018 11:58 AM

Rusty
Checking out the place

Rep Post

02-20-2018 6:32 AM

(02-09-2018 8:17 PM)Ladiesman Wrote:  Thenk you 'TheManInTheFedora, i too am excited that i am finally into the intriguing world of pheromones.
I wouldnt say we are Tibetans, and have no idea of Tibetan Women. Our history states that we migrated from China, then to Tibet, to Burma, then finally to India. But when stating our race, historians used the term Mongoloid, Tibeto-Burman, etc. So thats the term i used, sorry for the confusions. I would say we are long descendants of Chinese, and our race we is now oficially called Mizo race.
As to our society and women, we are indeed westernized to a big extent, especially in Urban Areas, and our women are sexually liberated to an extent, but societal conservativeness still plays a part to an extent. So, no self respecting girls want to look like a slut, but chasing women and having sex is fine by all means, of course in your privacy. But women in Rural areas are abit conservatives when it comes to sex as gossips and judging are bigger there than cities, but definitely not like Conservative Chinese, Japenese, etc. I hope u get the picture.

how r u man!just read your thread. I'm from Bangalore, India too and please to meet you.just got my first voodoo and raring to test it.and i completely agree to what to said about women here.how has it been so far?and yes theres many north eastern women here whom i find attractive.most of them are pretty outgoing here.i guess its because they are away from thier hometowns and stuff and letting thier hair down a bit.and hows the results going coming up?
02-20-2018 6:32 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  BCE: Long time lurker making his second big plunge. allatomsk 4 1,539 11-30-2014 7:33 AM
Last Post: MeltingAsh
  Taking the Plunge lost in russia 8 2,123 09-03-2013 1:56 PM
Last Post: lost in russia