Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BCE: Long time lurker making his second big plunge.
allatomsk
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

BCE: Long time lurker making his second big plunge.
11-28-2014 7:23 PM

Hey guys, nice to meet ya. I just got in my order of Bliss, Cohesion and Evolve. Steve was kind enough to throw in sample sizes of Ascend and X-Ist as well, great guy. As for me I have lurked for a long time and the only other purchase I've made was of AMMO and Instant Shine which I found to be very hit or miss despite both smelling good.

As you can imagine I am excited to try these products out and start formulating my opinions and seeing results. I work in a warehouse with a lot of women that I enjoy flirting casually with which tends to be reciprocated in a very fun and enjoyable way. I'd like to start seeing more IOI and positive responses before seeing if some of these ladies want to hook up outside of work. So here are my questions.

1. What product do you think I should start with given my goals? What do you recommend starting with and cycling in?
2. I'm 24 years old, will that have a huge impact on potency? This is based off things I've heard in the past.
3. I ride my bike a half hour to work and can work up a good sweat, will this negatively influence my experiences?

Thank you all very much in advance and I'm excited to hear from you.
11-28-2014 7:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
BCE: Long time lurker making his second big plunge. - allatomsk - 11-28-2014 7:23 PM