Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Finally Good Results with Scent of Eros
Mace
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks received:
79 thanks in 17 posts

Finally Good Results with Scent of Eros
08-16-2011 7:42 PM

I've had Scent of Eros for about a month now but I hadn't been noticing anything out of the ordinary when wearing it. With it being a roll on application I started with 3-4 inches on each wrist gradually increasing to 6-7 inches and 1-2 on each side of the neck. I find it hard to tell with the roll on, with consistency, the exact amount applied. I was just about to give up on Scent of Eros when I decided to go for broke today. During a work break today I made sure the roller was working, I rolled a good line from my wrist to my elbow on each arm and 2-3 inches on the neck.

As I was walking back to my office I decided stop by to tell a older lady, who has been gumpy for the last few months, to smile. This has been a routine for the last few weeks because I'm acutally worried her attitude is going to jeopardize her job. (It has been working). Today after the application I walked into her cubical and said smile and she did and commented. However, a young lady in the next cube asked what we were taking about and the older lady told her I was trying to make her smile. I said it makes feel good to see my co-workers smile. The older lady said he has been trying to make me smile to cheer me up at which point the younger lady said I don't know why but everytime he walks by my cubical I can't help but smile and they both laughed. When I asked why, she said "I don't know you're just pleasant to be around and you make me smile."

This went on for a minute more when another co-woker joined in and within a few minutes there were five people talking about smiling and that started generally fun conversation. The boss even joined in, but all the conversation seemed to be focused on or directed to me.

After about five minutes I began to think, Wow...this is highly unusual...this stuff does work. As a experiement I slowly walked away and watched the gathering break up within a minute.

Apparently I hadn't been applying enough Scent of Eros . I really like the scent at the larger application too. I'm going to give it some more testing at this dosage and hope to see similar results.

:good2:

Mace

True Pheromones: TI, TA, TL, TT, TCOM, TC, TR, TJ, TO
Love Scent: NPA, A7, Chikara, Impi (Red), Edge
Liquid Alchemy: AV, Alpha Nude, Wolf, Possess, Hypnotica, Androstadienone 10 mcg/d
Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, Corpo, Certo, Aquagen, Androstadienone 20 mcg/d
Androtics Direct: Ammo x2, IS X2, TUTH, IG, IH, IO, TAC, TAA, P74
Love Essentials: SOE
Paradise 7: FTL
LPMP: SS4M2, Weapon X
Erox
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2011 8:22 PM by Mace.)
08-16-2011 7:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by dbot, mengster, ClintX2, SeriousSmile, txi0m

idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3565
Thanks received:
2066 thanks in 635 posts

RE: Finally Good Results with Scent of Eros
08-16-2011 8:09 PM

Scent of Eros contains 5mg of pheromones diluted in 10ml. I'd guess most popular socials usually got 10-20mg of pheromone content in 10-30ml. It's not like put on double, get double the effect. For example 4 inches of AV get me almost no (visible!) reactions, 7 inches get me over the top hits. While your pheromones may already make people feel differently it may not be quite enough for them to actually act differently. If it doesn't work, try to find the right dosage some more. You're on the right track.
08-16-2011 8:09 PM
Thanks given by as33156, Mace
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1013
Thanks received:
2377 thanks in 1020 posts

08-17-2011 2:07 PM

I like Scent of Eros as well.

had some amazing hit´s with it ..

and for sure i´ve went through min 10 bottles ..

and 100 gel Packs .. hehe

needs a bit testing to get a grip on how it works ..

the scent i really nice ..btw ..

Pago

Only Ladies welcome ... LadyBoys stay away !
08-17-2011 2:07 PM
Thanks given by Mace
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1320
Thanks received:
723 thanks in 382 posts

08-17-2011 3:32 PM

Great report!

Keep'em comming!:good3:

Fly
08-17-2011 3:32 PM
Thanks given by Mace
XPX
Mind Persuader

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 123
Thanks received:
379 thanks in 99 posts

08-17-2011 8:43 PM

Yeah Scent of Eros is one of the best products!

It's an oldschool product but I have not seen much products which creates that effects!

5mg in 10ml is ok! Most which have 22mg are also 30ml and over 5 diffrent mones which makes it very difficult to handle because of everybodies different body chemistry!

the nol/ Androsterone concentration is really good and Scent of Eros and almost everybody can use that! But I mostly use it as baseline! Add some other products to it in your specific dossage and it becomes a really really great one!

New Pheromone Additive/ Edge for sexual effects

NENO/DHEA for social effects

-trione to enhance your beauty

My toys:

Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Instant Gentleman, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty, Instant Openess, Turn Up The Heat, P83, P103, P79, Androstenetrione, Neno, P80, P97, Alpha 7, Xcite wipes, PEA, DHEA,Vitamine D3, Wingman 9+O, GABA, True Love, A314, Iso E Super, EST,A1, Anone, Erox, Wingman Xtreme, Moet-nol, Atrione

My journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-into-X

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pick-Up-and-mones
08-17-2011 8:43 PM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi, SeriousSmile, Mace

jvkohl
Expert

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
439 thanks in 182 posts

08-17-2011 11:16 PM

In our study of college student women, we used very little of the androsterone/androstenol mixture to elicit increased flirtatious behavior and self-reported attraction. But the behavioral affect occurred during a 15 minute interaction in a psychophysics lab, which was a rather confined space--much like an office cubicle or two. If you need to go for more distance, you'll need to add more. On the other hand, we did not want too much of the active ingredients in the product because their perceptible odor can turn to aversive. As everyone has indicated, there's a fine line that requires some experimentation. But I continue to suggest that people look at our actually results to get a better feel for their own use of the product.

Here's the link:

Good to hear you stayed with the product long enough to get the expected results. Thankss

James V. Kohl
Clinical Laboratory Scientist (ASCLS)
Medical Laboratory Scientist (ASCP)
Medical Technologist (AMT)
Author/Creator: The Scent of Eros
08-17-2011 11:16 PM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, Pheroman, Mace
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 844
Thanks received:
733 thanks in 277 posts

08-18-2011 4:03 AM

(08-16-2011 7:42 PM)Mace Wrote:  The older lady said he has been trying to make me smile to cheer me up at which point the younger lady said I don't know why but everytime he walks by my cubical I can't help but smile and they both laughed. When I asked why, she said "I don't know you're just pleasant to be around and you make me smile."

Looks like your Scent of Eros have been working well for you all along.

Sometimes it might take some times before anyone being exposed just burst out their feelings. Sometimes the situation have to be right for them. I once used a pheromone every time i was meeting a particular woman for weeks, without seeing anything, and all my interaction with her was just answered with politnes. Suddently one day when we finally was alone, she had guts enough to making a move towards me. It turned out she had interests for me for weeks.
08-18-2011 4:03 AM
Thanks given by txi0m, Deja Vu, Mace
Mace
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks received:
79 thanks in 17 posts

08-18-2011 10:47 PM

(08-18-2011 4:03 AM)Q-Tips Wrote:  Looks like your Scent of Eros have been working well for you all along.

Sometimes it might take some times before anyone being exposed just burst out their feelings. Sometimes the situation have to be right for them. I once used a pheromone every time i was meeting a particular woman for weeks, without seeing anything, and all my interaction with her was just answered with politnes. Suddently one day when we finally was alone, she had guts enough to making a move towards me. It turned out she had interests for me for weeks.

I think you are right, Scent of Eros has been working all along. I just wasn't seeing some of the "wow" effects that I have with some of my spray mones until this event. This was my first pheromone with a roller applicator and I apparently was not getting good flow and dosing a little low. I'm now more attentive, beinging sure to get good flow and coverage from the applicator and I have already started to see some obvious effects so, I'm pretty sure Scent of Eros with be a permanent staple in my phero collection.

Mace

True Pheromones: TI, TA, TL, TT, TCOM, TC, TR, TJ, TO
Love Scent: NPA, A7, Chikara, Impi (Red), Edge
Liquid Alchemy: AV, Alpha Nude, Wolf, Possess, Hypnotica, Androstadienone 10 mcg/d
Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, Corpo, Certo, Aquagen, Androstadienone 20 mcg/d
Androtics Direct: Ammo x2, IS X2, TUTH, IG, IH, IO, TAC, TAA, P74
Love Essentials: SOE
Paradise 7: FTL
LPMP: SS4M2, Weapon X
Erox
08-18-2011 10:47 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Scent Of Eros Scent Arrow 0 337 06-13-2012 11:42 AM