Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Field Report: Bad Wolf & P130 & Androstadienone = Old A314
aflikti0n
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 3 posts

Thumbs Up Field Report: Bad Wolf & P130 & Androstadienone = Old A314
08-16-2014 3:05 AM

3 drops BW, 2 to behind the ears smeared down to the neck. .5 drop smeared behind ears, .5 drop smeared under nose and near nostrils for self effects.

2 hours later strong intimidation and non compliance witnessed when approaching aggressively.

4 sprays P130 lower neck

Witnessing strong follower tendency from females. Strong compliance.

1 Girl was pulled from the street around 9 pm. Didn't di instant makeout. On way to my car, she's asking me if she's going to get raped. I try reversing the frame that she's gonna rape me but she's insistent on this bullshit. She asks me if I'm gonna murder her but I keep the vibe fun. Her words are signaling a red flag to me. She's probably not gonna put out. Anyways we get to the car, I lift her carry to the passenger side. Then I assume the sale and just get in and start playing music. She's still hesitant but I just keep ignoring her stupid logical questions about me and dance to the music in my car. She gets in and we start driving to "the gay party where all my gay friends are". We're driving I run some sexual framing and other routines. I'm touching a lot, her compliance levels are high and she acts like a girl who is dtf. Midway to my place, attempt makeout at red light, she doesn't comply. She says she's gonna leave, I tell her "yeah get out my car". She gets out mid traffic. I drive back down to meatpacking. But it's isolated and not crowded.

So I head down to the Lower East side bars. Lots of cute girls were seen there. When I first arrive there, I try approaching a few sets. Non compliance to my opener is witnessed.

1 hour later (time from applying p130 to arriving in LES)

3 drops 45 mcg Androstadienone rubbed over side face, chin and jawline

Result: Super respect a314 style + strong sexual interest
+ compliance. Girls are actually opening me once dienone is added.

Side note: Mix was tested at Lower East Side

Girl #2 was pulled from LES some minutes after A314 type vibe. Before I met her though, I noticed the owner of a restaurant opened me and starts to try to get to know me desperately when I enter. (I was just trying to use the bathroom) It wasn't explicitly stated that he was the owner, when I asked a waiter if he works there the waiter submissively stated "yes" like he was scared of losing his job or smthin.

Back to the girl. She's blonde, French, real cute. Petite and curvy with some baby fat. Put the glasses on her and hand her the keys to my car and tell her she's driving. Tell her we going to Hell's Kitchen gay party. Lift her up carry to my car. She loves it. Once she's standing outside my passenger door, I grab her and start making out. She's down. We tongue fuck for a few seconds, then I hop into my seat and play music. She starts dancing. Things are looking good. But as we're discussing logistics I'm trying to convince her to go to the gay party, but she won't budge from her plans to go to LeBain. So I tell her I'm going to Phd first. She's like cool. I just try to escalate and get more investment than just making out. At every red light I'm making out with her heavy and pulling her hair down and going for her pussy with my other hand. She keeps blocking my hand in a shy way. But I'm persistent. At a certain point I realize she might just be using me for a ride, so I pull over to the curb and tell her I'm gonna figure out where I'm going using Gps. Then I start escalating hardcore, move on too of her, making out, licking her neck all over pinching her nipples and try to rub her pussy, she draws the kind at pussy rubbing. So, now she knows that I know she's just using me for a ride. She tells me she can take a cab if I'm busy going to the gay party. I tell her that would be best, and send her on her way. She grabs a nearby cab. Earlier I had also gotten her number by taking a picture with her and telling her I'm gonna text her the pic.

I head back to LES. At this pint however it's all groups and more guys in the area than before. (Drunk guys gaining confidence later in the night, etc)

I head down to a different area of LES where the punk rock kids hang out. I mess around over there a bit during which I reapply Pheromones shown below after seeing non compliance from girls:

another 2 sprays p130 later on neck

another 30 mcg dienone later

After this is applied the A314 vibe comes back. Girls are literally chasing me and opening me. Keep in mind this is when girls are real drunk around 1 to 2 am.

At around 3 am, non compliance again I think maybe because some chick was smoking in my face and the pheromones may have been affected by this dumb cunt. so I reapply:

another 15 mcg dienone 2 hours later

another 5 mcg p130

Maintained vibe of super alpha compliance. Girls are falling and chasing over me but usually the ones in groups. Which I choose not to pursue because seducing girls who have their groups with them is a LOT more work. So, I focus on single sets.

Anyways, pedestrian traffic has thinned out and I get bored by 4 am and leave.

Best part of the night: I have figured out the most powerful mix evar *evil laugh* I knew p130 had something to do with that Bolivian/Irish girl I banged few weeks back. Now with the addition of dienone, the mix is perfection.
08-16-2014 3:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by scorpio69, meme371, Macro

dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1907
Thanks received:
1997 thanks in 1081 posts

RE: Field Report: Bad Wolf & P130 & Androstadienone = Old A314
08-16-2014 7:05 AM

(08-16-2014 3:05 AM)aflikti0n Wrote:  3 drops BW, 2 to behind the ears smeared down to the neck. .5 drop smeared behind ears, .5 drop smeared under nose and near nostrils for self effects.

2 hours later strong intimidation and non compliance witnessed when approaching aggressively.

4 sprays P130 lower neck

Witnessing strong follower tendency from females. Strong compliance.

1 Girl was pulled from the street around 9 pm. Didn't di instant makeout. On way to my car, she's asking me if she's going to get raped. I try reversing the frame that she's gonna rape me but she's insistent on this bullshit. She asks me if I'm gonna murder her but I keep the vibe fun. Her words are signaling a red flag to me. She's probably not gonna put out. Anyways we get to the car, I lift her carry to the passenger side. Then I assume the sale and just get in and start playing music. She's still hesitant but I just keep ignoring her stupid logical questions about me and dance to the music in my car. She gets in and we start driving to "the gay party where all my gay friends are". We're driving I run some sexual framing and other routines. I'm touching a lot, her compliance levels are high and she acts like a girl who is dtf. Midway to my place, attempt makeout at red light, she doesn't comply. She says she's gonna leave, I tell her "yeah get out my car". She gets out mid traffic. I drive back down to meatpacking. But it's isolated and not crowded.

So I head down to the Lower East side bars. Lots of cute girls were seen there. When I first arrive there, I try approaching a few sets. Non compliance to my opener is witnessed.

1 hour later (time from applying p130 to arriving in LES)

3 drops 45 mcg Androstadienone rubbed over side face, chin and jawline

Result: Super respect a314 style + strong sexual interest
+ compliance. Girls are actually opening me once dienone is added.

Side note: Mix was tested at Lower East Side

Girl #2 was pulled from LES some minutes after A314 type vibe. Before I met her though, I noticed the owner of a restaurant opened me and starts to try to get to know me desperately when I enter. (I was just trying to use the bathroom) It wasn't explicitly stated that he was the owner, when I asked a waiter if he works there the waiter submissively stated "yes" like he was scared of losing his job or smthin.

Back to the girl. She's blonde, French, real cute. Petite and curvy with some baby fat. Put the glasses on her and hand her the keys to my car and tell her she's driving. Tell her we going to Hell's Kitchen gay party. Lift her up carry to my car. She loves it. Once she's standing outside my passenger door, I grab her and start making out. She's down. We tongue fuck for a few seconds, then I hop into my seat and play music. She starts dancing. Things are looking good. But as we're discussing logistics I'm trying to convince her to go to the gay party, but she won't budge from her plans to go to LeBain. So I tell her I'm going to Phd first. She's like cool. I just try to escalate and get more investment than just making out. At every red light I'm making out with her heavy and pulling her hair down and going for her pussy with my other hand. She keeps blocking my hand in a shy way. But I'm persistent. At a certain point I realize she might just be using me for a ride, so I pull over to the curb and tell her I'm gonna figure out where I'm going using Gps. Then I start escalating hardcore, move on too of her, making out, licking her neck all over pinching her nipples and try to rub her pussy, she draws the kind at pussy rubbing. So, now she knows that I know she's just using me for a ride. She tells me she can take a cab if I'm busy going to the gay party. I tell her that would be best, and send her on her way. She grabs a nearby cab. Earlier I had also gotten her number by taking a picture with her and telling her I'm gonna text her the pic.

I head back to LES. At this pint however it's all groups and more guys in the area than before. (Drunk guys gaining confidence later in the night, etc)

I head down to a different area of LES where the punk rock kids hang out. I mess around over there a bit during which I reapply Pheromones shown below after seeing non compliance from girls:

another 2 sprays p130 later on neck

another 30 mcg dienone later

After this is applied the A314 vibe comes back. Girls are literally chasing me and opening me. Keep in mind this is when girls are real drunk around 1 to 2 am.

At around 3 am, non compliance again I think maybe because some chick was smoking in my face and the pheromones may have been affected by this dumb cunt. so I reapply:

another 15 mcg dienone 2 hours later

another 5 mcg p130

Maintained vibe of super alpha compliance. Girls are falling and chasing over me but usually the ones in groups. Which I choose not to pursue because seducing girls who have their groups with them is a LOT more work. So, I focus on single sets.

Anyways, pedestrian traffic has thinned out and I get bored by 4 am and leave.

Best part of the night: I have figured out the most powerful mix evar *evil laugh* I knew p130 had something to do with that Bolivian/Irish girl I banged few weeks back. Now with the addition of dienone, the mix is perfection.

My head is doing a 360....Umnik2
08-16-2014 7:05 AM
aflikti0n
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
10 thanks in 3 posts

08-16-2014 8:03 AM

(08-16-2014 7:05 AM)dsouza Wrote:  My head is doing a 360....Umnik2

apologize for the typos. I wrote it in a rush
08-16-2014 8:03 AM
aflikti0n
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
10 thanks in 3 posts

08-16-2014 10:50 PM

Update :

• I may have had residual copulins from DP the previous night even tho I did wash very well + peroxide.
The previous nights mix was: 1 drop DP from bulb dropper LAL on neck, 2 drops bad wolf, Androstadienone (forgot dosage). P130 (forgot dosage). Different shirt was worn. Results weren't good.

• New shirt was worn on day of this mix. Wipe with Peroxide + two showers + soap scrubbing hard all AP was done before applying the combination that resulted in two girls being pulled.

• Cetaphil lotion was applied to all application points except behind ears where BW was applied. Lotion plus coconut oil was applied on wrists where I applied Androstadienone (which had no effects, I think the combo of lotion plus coco oil killed the mones on the wrist)
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2014 4:05 AM by aflikti0n.)
08-16-2014 10:50 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A314 and Wolf: A whiskey tipple and flu inspired comparison Alphonse 2 481 03-21-2016 11:06 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Wolf mixes using L2k Ver 1, Ammo, A314, IG, Turn Up The Heat, AM Boompanes 15 2,376 06-18-2015 8:22 PM
Last Post: andromun
  WOLF + Androstadienone - your views on the mix and recommended dosages MarquesGil 28 6,891 03-09-2015 6:38 PM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  A314 or Wolf? bagel 5 1,504 06-27-2014 10:58 PM
Last Post: Fishdude
  Wolf + Androstadienone in hard mode Krazyzer0 7 1,295 06-04-2014 12:28 AM
Last Post: Krazyzer0