Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A314 and Wolf: A whiskey tipple and flu inspired comparison
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
399 thanks in 148 posts

A314 and Wolf: A whiskey tipple and flu inspired comparison
03-17-2016 7:53 AM

With the caveat that most of my experience is with the older versions of A314, including the 15ml Love Scent version. The last iteration I tried was rev 32 which was not as good, but still worked at a higher dosage. This latter version was a little more attractive also than most of the A314 versions I have tried (I didn’t bother with the Ultra Fine or Social Bonding editions).

Self Effects

A314. I feel a deep groundedness in my own being. I am the immoveable centre and everything revolves around me. Wearing A314 I am a mountain. I am solid, rooted, connected to the vastness of the Earth. I am immovable, unshakeable and my pristine, frost-covered peaks are inaccessible to all but the proudest of all high-flying birds.

Wolf. I feel at peace, content with the world, and this peace is inviolable. I imagine this is what Xiao Fo, the Laughing Buddha, must feel like at all times. Although Xiao Fo is a god, he is human enough that he laughs when you rub his belly, and I’m probably going to be annoyed by the little things, but that’s OK, shit happens, like the Buddha says, and I’ll be fine.

Effects on Others

A314

You can gaze at a mountain from a distance, marvel at its vastness and reflect how small and insignificant your life and its concerns are in comparison. You can dream about what secrets might be hidden behind those cloud-covered peaks. You might even – in a brief moment of courage – want to try to climb up it and conquer it before you swiftly realise how many countless others must have tried and perished in the attempt.

That is sometimes how it felt when I was wearing A314. Much of the attraction that came from wearing A314 came from this sense of incredible status and from others wanting to be part of something larger than themselves. The shit tests came from those people who react to the reminder of their smallness with fear. The respect and trust of the powerful came from a place of having climbed mountains before and the healthy respect for the power of nature that comes with this experience.

A314 as an archetype is the King, and the King can be loved and feared but he cannot truly be known or owned.

I’ve been told I have a commanding presence, that I look like I am in charge, in control when I have worn it.

Wolf

Wolf, on the other hand, is the Magician as archetype, or the Shaman. I’ve actually been called a wizard, an angel, a wise man when wearing Wolf. He is human, but there is something remarkable about which sets him apart from other men (“Alphonse, I don’t know what it is about you, but you’re ... amazing” *fluttery eyes, bambi look*). You can trust him with your secrets, your deepest desires and your dreams because you trust him to lead you to them.

Yes, there are some that will try to test the Magician, and it is usually those people who manifest the lowest and crudest form of the Warrior, because they fear the Magician’s invisible power and anything else they cannot understand.

I always have the feeling that there is something magical, almost otherworldly about me when wearing Wolf. This seems to be evident in the fascination that younger women and even children have for me when I am wearing it. If you ever have to command the attention of a classroom of teenagers, this is what I would wear. You could be the next Pied Piper of Hamlin. It is power and inspired a desire to be lead.

Are they sexual?

I guess this is the question on everyone’s mind. The answer is .. well, complicated, primarily because Power is sexual but it doesn’t necessarily inspire lust. It can inspire the desire to follow, but you will have to lead them to sex.

A314 was rarely attractive by itself. It needed more human components such as Beta Androstenol, Androstadienone or p96 before the status became remotely relatable. This made it much more attractive, but you still needed some Turn Up The Heat for it to be considered sexual, and you had to lead all the way.

Similarly with Wolf, you can be the charismatic guru type, but not everyone wants to sleep with a holy man or even a charismatic movie star. I know that people often say any woman would love to sleep with someone like Leonardo di Caprio, but the truth is, if you put an average woman in a room with Leo, they would have no idea what to do - Leo would have to do all the work.

The message is this: If you are wearing products that make you a Leader Among Men, you had better be prepared to Lead.
03-17-2016 7:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Ekscentra, NP17, GoergeFocky, kerno, moe, extraballislit, excalibur, kalpan56, RussianWolf, scorpio69, SeekingSuccess, BigDickBandit420

Deseo
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 38
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

RE: A314 and Wolf: A whiskey tipple and flu inspired comparison
03-21-2016 10:12 PM

Nice write up - you are passionate!

I wish Wolf came unscented. The metallic citrus scent is very, very, very cloying to me.
03-21-2016 10:12 PM
RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 644
Thanks received:
477 thanks in 280 posts

RE: A314 and Wolf: A whiskey tipple and flu inspired comparison
03-21-2016 11:06 PM

Reps to you sir, Bravo!

LAL - Aqua Vitae, Bad Wolf, Nude, Possess Alpha, Wolf, SXD-9, Aqua Vitae gel, Hypnotica, Nude Alpha (samples - Voodoo, Dirty Primitive, Possess)
PheromoneXS - Taboo, Bliss, Connections, Xist, Flirt, Androstadienone 12.5 mcg (sample Evolve)
Alpha Dream - Glace, Alpha Maschio (sample L2K vers. l)
Pheromone Treasures - Aura of Amity, Grail of Affection (samples - Captain)
Apex - Core, CV4 (samples - Orbital)
Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie - Pashazade, Dirty Old Man, Sample Pack
Love Scent - sample pack
03-21-2016 11:06 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wolf mixes using L2k Ver 1, Ammo, A314, IG, Turn Up The Heat, AM Boompanes 15 2,174 06-18-2015 8:22 PM
Last Post: andromun
Thumbs Up Field Report: Bad Wolf & P130 & Androstadienone = Old A314 aflikti0n 3 758 08-16-2014 10:50 PM
Last Post: aflikti0n
  A314 or Wolf? bagel 5 1,408 06-27-2014 10:58 PM
Last Post: Fishdude
  Ascend and A314 comparison Harthr 3 919 05-29-2014 4:37 PM
Last Post: kristoferr
  Comparison of pheromones in different categories. RaceSpeed 1 491 08-25-2013 4:14 PM
Last Post: JLG1