Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feel The Love (FTL)...
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 164
Thanks received:
244 thanks in 117 posts

Feel The Love (FTL)...
05-03-2010 11:51 AM

I was fortunate enough to be a beta tester on the spray version of this product. It definitely performed as advertized for me.

I now have it boosted in Excalibur (oil based) scent from Love Potion. I'd bought a 3x concentration of FTL from Diane and put it in a 1:1 blend with Excalibur. I've used this in the spray and once in the oil variation around my GF and once at a party without her present.

My GF gets very flirty, romantic and possessive when we are together and I wear this. Sometimes she is a bit pouty when other women pay attention to me. With this she gets mad at other women. When we get home then she goes from kitten to tiger. It is pretty wild. Eek As GREAT as the sexual side effects are, I really love the bonding effects this has. We are both very connected with what the other is feeling and in our own little world. (Other people probably want to run away because we are so sickeningly lovey dovey but that is their problem Blush).

I'd worn this to a party on Saturday and found it very interesting with women I didn't know well. It was funny how normally in a party I see a group of us having a conversation. Wearing FTL it was more like each woman wanted to steer me away from the group to have a private conversation with me. It was great the kind of attention I was getting. I didn't get any problem from the guys other than wondering what cologne I had on. The women got more possessive of me the longer I hung around. :red face:

This is GREAT if you have someone in mind to attract and you want her to feel a bond with you. I'm an oil fanatic so I get everything to use that way but Diane also has some very nice scents to play with (her Randonnée à pied scent is in the same family as Green Irish Tweed).

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
05-03-2010 11:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by tezza23

Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
258 thanks in 358 posts

RE: Feel The Love (FTL)...
05-04-2010 1:02 AM

(05-03-2010 11:51 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I was fortunate enough to be a beta tester on the spray version of this product. It definitely performed as advertized for me.

I now have it boosted in Excalibur (oil based) scent from Love Potion. I'd bought a 3x concentration of FTL from Diane and put it in a 1:1 blend with Excalibur. I've used this in the spray and once in the oil variation around my GF and once at a party without her present.

My GF gets very flirty, romantic and possessive when we are together and I wear this. Sometimes she is a bit pouty when other women pay attention to me. With this she gets mad at other women. When we get home then she goes from kitten to tiger. It is pretty wild. Eek As GREAT as the sexual side effects are, I really love the bonding effects this has. We are both very connected with what the other is feeling and in our own little world. (Other people probably want to run away because we are so sickeningly lovey dovey but that is their problem Blush).

I'd worn this to a party on Saturday and found it very interesting with women I didn't know well. It was funny how normally in a party I see a group of us having a conversation. Wearing FTL it was more like each woman wanted to steer me away from the group to have a private conversation with me. It was great the kind of attention I was getting. I didn't get any problem from the guys other than wondering what cologne I had on. The women got more possessive of me the longer I hung around. :red face:

This is GREAT if you have someone in mind to attract and you want her to feel a bond with you. I'm an oil fanatic so I get everything to use that way but Diane also has some very nice scents to play with (her Randonnée à pied scent is in the same family as Green Irish Tweed).

Hmm I wonder what the womens version is like ? It always seems like guys are trying to 'get me all to themselves' with any of the Pheromones I put ...& I definitely don't want anymore requests to bear children!!! I guess that's why I'm not a good candidate to be a beta tester,lol.
05-04-2010 1:02 AM
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
47 thanks in 32 posts

05-04-2010 3:56 AM

(05-04-2010 1:02 AM)Beccah1 Wrote:  Hmm I wonder what the womens version is like ? It always seems like guys are trying to 'get me all to themselves' with any of the Pheromones I put ...& I definitely don't want anymore requests to bear children!!! I guess that's why I'm not a good candidate to be a beta tester,lol.

Well, I had a sample of FTL for women that I tried this afternoon, plus a swipe of Liquid Alchemy Nude, and a guy who I just met insisted on showing me his weiner. :s

Is it the FTL or the Nude? Or perhaps Love Potion Black and Red together that I happened to have on? Or everything? Or nothing?
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2010 3:57 AM by Sillykitty.)
05-04-2010 3:56 AM
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 66
Thanks received:
389 thanks in 143 posts

05-04-2010 4:02 AM

(05-04-2010 3:56 AM)Sillykitty Wrote:  Well, I had a sample of FTL for women that I tried this afternoon, plus a swipe of Liquid Alchemy Nude, and a guy who I just met insisted on showing me his weiner. :s

Is it the FTL or the Nude? Or perhaps Love Potion Black and Red together that I happened to have on? Or everything? Or nothing?

EekRofl

The day I come in here and say "Yeah, so I tried out a shot of ________ today and some gal kept wanting to show me her vag." is the day I find the BESTEST PHERO EVAR!!!
05-04-2010 4:02 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, zeph
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
47 thanks in 32 posts

05-04-2010 4:23 AM

(05-04-2010 4:02 AM)Data4 Wrote:  EekRofl

The day I come in here and say "Yeah, so I tried out a shot of ________ today and some gal kept wanting to show me her vag." is the day I find the BESTEST PHERO EVAR!!!

Yes, well, I think its different for guys. And this keeps happening to me, even pre-phero...........

PS Data4, I ordered a Trog Screwdriver
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2010 4:24 AM by Sillykitty.)
05-04-2010 4:23 AM

Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
244 thanks in 117 posts

05-04-2010 8:40 AM

(05-04-2010 4:02 AM)Data4 Wrote:  EekRofl

MX115 and Aqua Vitae both got me about as close as anything to that although FTL rates up there. I actually like this better because it works on 2 levels. SEX!!!! But also on a definite bonding level. Women Attract and Men Act is so true. If I approach and start gearing things in a more romantic direction I find this opens doors very nicely. Mrgreen

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
05-04-2010 8:40 AM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
258 thanks in 358 posts

05-04-2010 11:41 AM

(05-04-2010 3:56 AM)Sillykitty Wrote:  Well, I had a sample of FTL for women that I tried this afternoon, plus a swipe of Liquid Alchemy Nude, and a guy who I just met insisted on showing me his weiner. :s

I believe it was the Red amped with H&S that netted me the request to bare children, also a marriage proposal from a guy I'd dated 4 yrs. prior ....
I think I'd much prefer the 'helmet' shot, than you can chuckle w/out hurting anyone's feelings!
05-04-2010 11:41 AM
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
244 thanks in 117 posts

05-04-2010 2:41 PM

Maybe it was just your magnetic personality? Shy

05-04-2010 2:41 PM
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
47 thanks in 32 posts

05-04-2010 2:57 PM

(05-04-2010 11:41 AM)Beccah1 Wrote:  I believe it was the Red amped with H&S that netted me the request to bare children, also a marriage proposal from a guy I'd dated 4 yrs. prior ....
I think I'd much prefer the 'helmet' shot, than you can chuckle w/out hurting anyone's feelings!

I don't know about that, they might feel hurt if you laugh at their ding-dong too, lol. Sarcastic hand
05-04-2010 2:57 PM

Bella
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 216
Thanks received:
143 thanks in 96 posts

05-04-2010 4:06 PM

There's nothing wrong with Feeling The Love, lol, but not if some guy is whippin' it out, and not at my request!

Just like the time I was coming out of the grocery store and the guy who was parked next to me whipped out his schlong and waved it at me. I looked at it...um, how could I help it? Rolleyes...and said, "Small isn't it." And proceeded to load up my trunk and drive away. Bye

No, in that instance, I don't give a flying fig about hurting his widdle feelings. :laugh4:

Bella
05-04-2010 4:06 PM

Share This Thread