Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feel The Love (FTL)...
zeph
=]

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
81 thanks in 49 posts

RE: Feel The Love (FTL)...
05-04-2010 4:07 PM

(05-03-2010 11:51 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I was fortunate enough to be a beta tester on the spray version of this product. It definitely performed as advertized for me.

I now have it boosted in Excalibur (oil based) scent from Love Potion. I'd bought a 3x concentration of FTL from Diane and put it in a 1:1 blend with Excalibur. I've used this in the spray and once in the oil variation around my GF and once at a party without her present.

My GF gets very flirty, romantic and possessive when we are together and I wear this. Sometimes she is a bit pouty when other women pay attention to me. With this she gets mad at other women. When we get home then she goes from kitten to tiger. It is pretty wild. Eek As GREAT as the sexual side effects are, I really love the bonding effects this has. We are both very connected with what the other is feeling and in our own little world. (Other people probably want to run away because we are so sickeningly lovey dovey but that is their problem Blush).

I'd worn this to a party on Saturday and found it very interesting with women I didn't know well. It was funny how normally in a party I see a group of us having a conversation. Wearing FTL it was more like each woman wanted to steer me away from the group to have a private conversation with me. It was great the kind of attention I was getting. I didn't get any problem from the guys other than wondering what cologne I had on. The women got more possessive of me the longer I hung around. :red face:

This is GREAT if you have someone in mind to attract and you want her to feel a bond with you. I'm an oil fanatic so I get everything to use that way but Diane also has some very nice scents to play with (her Randonnée à pied scent is in the same family as Green Irish Tweed).

So, just to be clear, are you saying that its good for initial attraction as well as a mix to help maintain a relationship?

(05-04-2010 4:02 AM)Data4 Wrote:  
(05-04-2010 3:56 AM)Sillykitty Wrote:  Well, I had a sample of FTL for women that I tried this afternoon, plus a swipe of Liquid Alchemy Nude, and a guy who I just met insisted on showing me his weiner. :s

Is it the FTL or the Nude? Or perhaps Love Potion Black and Red together that I happened to have on? Or everything? Or nothing?

EekRofl

The day I come in here and say "Yeah, so I tried out a shot of ________ today and some gal kept wanting to show me her vag." is the day I find the BESTEST PHERO EVAR!!!

Seriously Data... seriously. haha.
05-04-2010 4:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
petrucci77
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
24 thanks in 16 posts

05-12-2010 2:21 PM

Oh great, I'm tempted again... Mega shok

Do you know if one could get little samples of the four men's fragrances from Diane? The fragrance is often a difficult story with me. I've really liked the effects from 'Down, Girl!', but the fragrance I got (no clue what it was called) didn't do much for me. Or could someone describe what to expect from the 'Randonnée à pied' scent? I guess I'm getting one FTL bottle with the Aqua Di Gio type fragrance - sounds like being on the save side... Wink
05-12-2010 2:21 PM
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 26 posts

05-12-2010 4:30 PM

(05-12-2010 2:21 PM)petrucci77 Wrote:  Do you know if one could get little samples of the four men's fragrances from Diane? The fragrance is often a difficult story with me.

I'm sure you can, just pop her an email and ask. I've gotten samples of the cops with & without scent, and with my last order she sent me a sample of FTL Smile
05-12-2010 4:30 PM

Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 164
Thanks received:
244 thanks in 117 posts

05-12-2010 9:12 PM

(05-04-2010 4:07 PM)zeph Wrote:  So, just to be clear, are you saying that its good for initial attraction as well as a mix to help maintain a relationship?

Oh yeah. To be honest this reminds me a bit of MX333 except that this seems more consistent in its reactions from strange women. The attraction is great but when you are already in a relationship the bonding Pheromones she puts in with the sexual ones makes this a great one for me.

I have a friend who is having relationship issues and I gave him my FTL Excalibur (explaning that Pheromones aren't a magic bullet, etc) and he told me he's worn it once around her. She was very cuddly and affectionate and he felt very protective and loving towards her. The sex must have been pretty okay also. The first words out of his mouth when he called the next day was, 'What the F*ck is in that cologne you gave me?!!!' Even though I'd explained about Pheromones he couldn't get over how much it made a difference for them that day (in a positive way). I warned him against wearing it everyday and gave him some SAM2 oil in Xeryus Rouge scent and he liked that as well.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
05-12-2010 9:12 PM
andrew88777
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 14 posts

05-13-2010 6:49 PM

Just wanted to put my 2 cents in.... I have worn FTL on 3 occasions so far.... I really really like the stuff! Smile

Here is a portion of my initial response to it:

Self Effects from the FTL Smile Yesterday I put a tiny squirt on my wrist to "sample" it. I then went outside to watch my kids at the playground. I noticed that I felt more energetic, less self doubting, and a sense of being superman LOL. I kept smelling my wrist, and after a few min, I was kicking a ball back and forth with some of the kids playing. I felt like I could kick the ball farther than I normally could. I really do not like soccer, or even kicking a ball for that matter, but I ended up head butting the ball in mid-air to return it to the person kicking it to me. I am not normally coordinated enough to even think about doing that. Yet I did it no problem in the spur of the moment. I was approaching soccer pro status!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is another day's results-- I just went to bank and the store:

Overall I noticed more attention and less fear of interction from others. Especially from women that were around me. They were more forward and would initiate conversation about just about anything.

The best hit, was from a gal that works at my bank. She is shy, but still has a flirty nature towards me. It always amuses me to get her as a teller. In the past I have noticed she has been the very reactive to A-1 or P75. Today, she was not even my teller and she was talking to me while I was being helped by someone else. A flushing reaction coupled with a big grin Razz Later on, I saw her again at the store. She deliberately stood at the end of my check out lane and waited for me to finish getting my groceries, just so I would walk past her. I stopped and made some small talk to oblige her. Its funny to see her flush up and just act uncomfortable because of her unspoken attraction Smile
05-13-2010 6:49 PM
Thanks given by zeph, Tisha, petrucci77, JesseJester
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
244 thanks in 117 posts

05-13-2010 7:09 PM

Excellent! Mrgreen

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
05-13-2010 7:09 PM
andrew88777
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 14 posts

05-15-2010 5:25 PM

From reps screen Zeph asked about first little squirt. it was less than half probably. ya know when you prime the sprayer and that first little bit comes out... I just did it on my wrist to check it out. The smell after cops scent is gone is way better than Neroli Smile
Tomorrow I will report on another product I think its called Pursuit.... I had good responses from it as well!
05-15-2010 5:25 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, zeph

andrew88777
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 14 posts

05-15-2010 5:27 PM

From reps screen Zeph asked about first little squirt. it was less than half probably. ya know when you prime the sprayer and that first little bit comes out... I just did it on my wrist to check it out. The smell after cops scent is gone is way better than Neroli Smile
Tomorrow I will report on another product its called Pursuit.... I had good responses from it as well!
05-15-2010 5:27 PM
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
244 thanks in 117 posts

05-15-2010 5:48 PM

(05-15-2010 5:27 PM)andrew88777 Wrote:  From reps screen Zeph asked about first little squirt. it was less than half probably. ya know when you prime the sprayer and that first little bit comes out... I just did it on my wrist to check it out. The smell after cops scent is gone is way better than Neroli Smile
Tomorrow I will report on another product its called Pursuit.... I had good responses from it as well!

I've been wondering about Pursuit, can't wait to read about it! Mrgreen

05-15-2010 5:48 PM
Hyper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
31 thanks in 14 posts

05-19-2010 6:41 PM

I just can't await to get my DG and FTL!

Where are the products shipped from?

What i have:
# Wingman BLACK, Wingman RED, Alfa Maschio, Certo, Wolf, Nude, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, NPA, Xcite Wipes, SOE, SOEw
# A314, IG, Spaceland, P74, P75, P83, P86, P96, P126, TAC, TAH, TAL, MX297, MX301, MX353, Project UF Pack
# A1, EST, Meo-Est, A-Nol, B-Nol, Androstenone, Androstanone, Pregnenolone
My Wishlist:
# MX101
05-19-2010 6:41 PM

Share This Thread