Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fascinating readup on Copulins.
SonOfSaturn
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 28
Thanks received:
29 thanks in 14 posts

Fascinating readup on Copulins.
07-11-2015 7:29 PM

If even just half of this were true, the effect of prolonged copulin exposure is absolutely staggering. After reading this I wonder why many male phero products contain this stuff, where as it can supposedly make the male much more submissive from prolonged exposure?

07-11-2015 7:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

DWR
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 264
Thanks received:
531 thanks in 295 posts

RE: Fascinating readup on Copulins.
07-11-2015 8:55 PM

total horseshit
07-11-2015 8:55 PM
Thanks given by polarvoid
SonOfSaturn
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 28
Thanks received:
29 thanks in 14 posts

07-11-2015 9:24 PM

(07-11-2015 8:55 PM)DWR Wrote:  total horseshit

"Skeptical, because without skepticism you cannot convert belief into knowledge."

How much time and research have you personally done with copulins alone to come up with that highly intelligent conclusion? Im assuming not much. This happens to be a discussion board: Ideas, stories, and information are all up for discussion in the hopes of actually expanding general knowledge. I did not display this readup as fact, it was presented as skeptical and questionable. Yet responses like that do absolutely nothing for anyone. Step aside child. ^^ Preved

07-11-2015 9:24 PM
Ekscentra
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 681
Thanks received:
540 thanks in 347 posts

07-11-2015 10:21 PM

I've seen a similar thread to this one: Copulins and Mind Control, or something along those lines. I don't think this type of effect will occur without an unconscious signal coming from another woman. Synthetic copulins are likely an entirely different story. If anything, they make you *less* submissive, and more potently than just about anything else I can think of.
07-11-2015 10:21 PM
Thanks given by polarvoid
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
531 thanks in 295 posts

07-11-2015 11:39 PM

I'm sorry but drivel is drivel. Show me a single academic footnote or documentation supporting anything written. I've got 30+ years of experience with thousands of C level decision makers who have collectively paid me millions of dollars in consulting fee's. I can tell you factually that many were deeply swayed by the opinions of close associates and spouses (both men and women). Men are generically inferior at a genetic level to women in many ways especially with regard to ingrained behavior and thought processing.

We are linier thinkers....basically find it, fix it, kill it. While women are gatherers and multi-task, network and think outside the box in non linier manners much more effectively then men do....simple biology. Pheromones are a very small part of a larger equation and while a powerful tool....mind control they are not.
07-11-2015 11:39 PM

Ekscentra
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 681
Thanks received:
540 thanks in 347 posts

07-11-2015 11:43 PM

(07-11-2015 11:39 PM)DWR Wrote:  I'm sorry but drivel is drivel. Show me a single academic footnote or documentation supporting anything written. I've got 30+ years of experience with thousands of C level decision makers who have collectively paid me millions of dollars in consulting fee's. I can tell you factually that many were deeply swayed by the opinions of close associates and spouses (both men and women). Men are generically inferior at a genetic level to women in many ways especially with regard to ingrained behavior and thought processing.

We are linier thinkers....basically find it, fix it, kill it. While women are gatherers and multi-task, network and think outside the box in non linier manners much more effectively then men do....simple biology. Pheromones are a very small part of a larger equation and while a powerful tool....mind control they are not.

I'm not making any claims one way or another as to the validity of this claim. I'm only saying it's something I haven't experienced, and I'm extremely skeptical that this is remotely true. I'm not sure how that sounded like I was agreeing with the OP.
07-11-2015 11:43 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1111
Thanks received:
1206 thanks in 831 posts

07-12-2015 12:11 AM

This is why in the other thread I said something along the lines of "I didn't know copulins was re-named MK-ULTRA."

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, CPT, THU, GOA, Auraental*, AOA*, AT*, TS*, EFZ*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
07-12-2015 12:11 AM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
531 thanks in 295 posts

07-12-2015 9:16 AM

Ekscentra, my comment was in no way directed at you. While at times we have agreed to disagree your arguments are always thoughtful, well constructed and soundly rooted in personal experience and common sense. The OP presented 3rd party material in an area were he has minimal personal exposure in a manner suggesting some measure of credibility i.e. "if even half"...

I'm curious on a personal level, if in fact cops did have this type of effect what would the result be for someone like me who has been exposed to somewhere north of 500 different variationsSmile...
07-12-2015 9:16 AM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 31 posts

07-12-2015 10:10 AM

There seems to be more to this site than that one page.

This talks about how copulins that are inhaled do not reach the hypothalamus and have the same effects. They need to get into the blood and then into the brain.

Quote:Copulins enter the bloodstream via penile capillaries: Again, this deduction was based on assumptions. Unlike pheromones, copulins take much longer to trigger the target brain. Pheromones, once detected by the vomeronasal organ, never enter the bloodstream; once triggering the VNO, a message is sent directly to the brain via the nervous system. Hence, pheromone triggers are almost instantaneous. Copulins, on the other hand, travel through the penile duct and into the gonads where they are then transmitted by the bloodstream directly to the hypothalamus. Prolonged transmission of copulins can literally flood the hypothalamus by 80%. Note that pheromones NEVER enter the human brain.

Here's a page about transmission of copulins from females to males.

It seems that the copulins can only be transmitted through prolonged intercourse, with a very aroused female, and without a condom.

Also, that description of intercourse is FUCKING HOT!

Quote:As the copulins travel into the gonads, the vaginal walls begin to contract involuntarily. Normally this would facilitate pushing out the penis, but because the penis has been secured by the sticky fluid from earlier, the pressure causes the copulins and its transmittal fluid to surge into the penis. Fluid and copulin production increases, and measurements of total fluid level is up to a 100 milliliter per hour.

HeartHeartHeart

I've been testing an ascend sample lately, and it seems to have dramatic anti-inflammatory effects. This might be placebo, but it's possible that it might be the copulins or maybe something else in ascend. I've never gotten this degree of anti-inflammatory effect from anything, ever, not pheromones or any other supplements.

Last night I tried 2 sprays of ascend from the sample sprayer. Within an hour I had a feeling of well-being in my abdomen and total body euphoria. Stomach pains that were noticeable but not terribly severe went away. When I woke up in the morning, I felt amazing, but my stomach pains started coming back. I tried 2 more sprays of ascend, and they seemed to die down, but not as much as before.

I'm also noticing a bit of emotional numbness, longer duration until ejaculation, and even a little bit of "stupidity." Note that I often react a little strangely to pheromones.

As I mentioned in another thread, I have some health problems. I have inflammatory bowel disease. The inflammation in my intestines causes diarrhea, malabsorption, and abdominal pains. I'm seeing a doctor, but I also use supplements for complementary medicine.

This is not a pure experiment, however, because I started doing some stretching last night that is supposed to improve the autonomous nervous system, and I took a rather large dose of a visionary herb. These 2 things are almost certainly modulating my response to the ascend.

Question: can you eat cops?

This is just provided for information. I'm not making any claims, and I certainly do not encourage anyone to imitate me. In fact, I think most of this is placebo and needs to be sorted out.

Here's a study about copulins increasing testosterone temporarily.

Testosterone is anti-inflammatory, but I have tested as having mid-normal levels of testosterone. I'm 30 years old.

Sorry for the wide-ranging and long post.
07-12-2015 10:10 AM

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 31 posts

07-12-2015 10:28 AM

This is wild stuff. Makes sense from an evolutionary and personal perspective, but totally contrary to general social concepts of male/female sexuality.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2015 12:05 PM by NP17.)
07-12-2015 10:28 AM

Share This Thread