Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fascinating readup on Copulins.
Blacky Chan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
452 thanks in 220 posts

RE: Fascinating readup on Copulins.
07-12-2015 6:14 PM

(07-11-2015 8:55 PM)DWR Wrote:  total horseshit

Agreed. They're basically saying that Cops travel up the urethra and into the gonads. Defies logic
07-12-2015 6:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NP17
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

07-13-2015 9:23 AM

(07-12-2015 6:14 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  Agreed. They're basically saying that Cops travel up the urethra and into the gonads. Defies logic

You gotta read the whole site. What she's saying is that when the penis is immobile inside the vagina, a biological process takes over. Hormones are produced that dilate the urethra, and special fluids are produced to hold the penis in place while the vagina contracts, pushing the vaginal secretions up the shaft of the penis. There's also a numbing of the penis, and she speculates that in nature, this could be an adaptation to carry out this process while the male is sleeping.

This is not about ordinary, everyday sex, and it's certainly not about synthetic copulins.

Bullshit or not, hot damn I want some pussy mind control domination right fucking now. <3 <3 <3 fucking SEXY
07-13-2015 9:23 AM
Blacky Chan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
452 thanks in 220 posts

07-13-2015 9:38 AM

Except the penis isn't held in place it's constantly moving and constantly seeping pre ejaculate fluid during intercourse.
07-13-2015 9:38 AM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1527
Thanks received:
3844 thanks in 1626 posts

07-13-2015 9:46 AM

I looked through the site and might have even given it an ounce of credence, if it were not on a free hosting account, did list the author's name, cited articles, studies or some sort of proof of the statements claimed.

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
07-13-2015 9:46 AM
SonOfSaturn
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 7 posts

07-14-2015 5:05 PM

(07-13-2015 9:46 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I looked through the site and might have even given it an ounce of credence, if it were not on a free hosting account, did list the author's name, cited articles, studies or some sort of proof of the statements claimed.

There are millions of documents and studies that are never ment to reach the general public. Some so implicating which in turn that if they were true, would have very huge implications. There may be good reason why the Author's name or studies were not included even possibly due to their origins.

Whoever wrote this is obviously a highly intelligent person with a wealth of accepted knowledge on general biology, neurology and scientific practise. Now im not saying that this should be taken as fact, it shouldn't. But keeping an open mind to such things allows you to reference back to the explained in your own experiences and information you come across in the future. Dismissing it completely leaves no room for expansion. Food for thought Smile ~SoS

07-14-2015 5:05 PM
Blacky Chan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
452 thanks in 220 posts

07-14-2015 5:36 PM

Nope the article is complete nonsense. Just like Mark said not a single article or study cited. Not a single one cited.
07-14-2015 5:36 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 219
Thanks received:
474 thanks in 263 posts

Yesterday 7:49 AM

Actually I found no accepted methodology or framework for extrapolating and interpreting data from an accepted data pool. What you have is a bunch of observations that might or not have any basis in reality. Kind of like the old penthouse forums...how much of that did you believe?
Yesterday 7:49 AM

Paradox
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 82
Thanks received:
587 thanks in 196 posts

Yesterday 9:09 AM

(07-14-2015 5:05 PM)SonOfSaturn Wrote:  There are millions of documents and studies that are never ment to reach the general public. Some so implicating which in turn that if they were true, would have very huge implications. There may be good reason why the Author's name or studies were not included even possibly due to their origins.

Whoever wrote this is obviously a highly intelligent person with a wealth of accepted knowledge on general biology, neurology and scientific practise. Now im not saying that this should be taken as fact, it shouldn't. But keeping an open mind to such things allows you to reference back to the explained in your own experiences and information you come across in the future. Dismissing it completely leaves no room for expansion. Food for thought Smile ~SoS

The article is nonsense, drivel, crap and retarded foolishness put on paper.

I spoke to my spirit guides on the planet BS and they said that the OP should do more research before posting.

Ban the OP for posting it? Is he trolling or just gullible?
Yesterday 9:09 AM
Thanks given by Inconceivablezen, Blacky Chan, Ekscentra
Ekscentra
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 515
Thanks received:
421 thanks in 265 posts

Yesterday 4:01 PM

(Yesterday 9:09 AM)Paradox Wrote:  The article is nonsense, drivel, crap and retarded foolishness put on paper.

I spoke to my spirit guides on the planet BS and they said that the OP should do more research before posting.

QFT.

(Yesterday 9:09 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Ban the OP for posting it? Is he trolling or just gullible?

An extreme case of gullibility, I'd think. The content outlined in the article reflects the typical unrealistic expectations you see outside (and often inside) the pheromone community. You'd be surprised just how many might be inclined to believe this article.
Yesterday 4:01 PM
SonOfSaturn
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 7 posts

Yesterday 5:16 PM

(Yesterday 9:09 AM)Paradox Wrote:  The article is nonsense, drivel, crap and retarded foolishness put on paper.

Ban the OP for posting it? Is he trolling or just gullible?

Again, if you actually comprehended my previous post I have clearly stated that this should not be taken as fact. I am merely open to speculation on the topic and keeping an open mind. Nonetheless feel free to continue being a douche Preved

Yesterday 5:16 PM

Share This Thread