Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Experimone Alpha Androstenol Spray Short
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Experimone Alpha Androstenol Spray Short
08-21-2009 8:23 PM

I've long been a fan of Spaceland but have great difficulty with the hippie-ass EO stink. Yikes it's bad: strong enough to overpower a herd of Dreadful Dead fans and render them hairless 'n odorless. I figured the 62.5mcg Experimone Alpha Androstenol Spray would be near enough in strength to work as a sub and decided to give it a stab.

I was in a rush to pack for Vegas and my premixed pheromones were buried deep in my suitcase. So I reached for whatever was handy on the dresser and dabbed myself with Love Scent A314 and a big zap of Experimone Alpha Androstenol Spray (62.5mcg). Out the door and into the blazing sunshine.

I met an old GF and burned rubber for the airport. Okay, everybody is a little excited about a week in Sin City but the motomouth effect of the -nol had kicked in big time. My friggen ear was about to fall off by the time we hit the airport lobby. Basically she was a conduit for the same rapid fire airhead BS I've grow to love from SP. She knew not what she was saying but her verbal center was firing on all 16 cylinders.

This trip was a last minute thing and we got the only two seats available, she sitting directly behind me. So, thank God, normal conversation was pretty much over for the next 6 hours. I stick in my earbuds and settle in for the long flight. Somebody taps on my shoulder. An attractive brown skinned woman in business suit sitting next to me. And, within seconds of removing my earbuds, she was off and running: massive motomouth from a stranger inches from my face! I'll spare the details but my right ear was battered and worn by the time we touched down: life story, likes & dislikes the whole freakin' enchilada. And I think she liked me. Really liked me and I was trying to ignore her to no avail. My GF was ready to jump over the seat and whip business suit woman black 'n blue.

Oddly, -nol doesn't effect me much. I wasn't very talkative.

Experimone Alpha Androstenol Spray (62.5mcg) is a wonderful substitute for Spaceland , albeit a pricey one. I've also mixed a small batch of Experimone Alpha Androstenol with Burberry Weekend (4 parts cologne to 1 part nol ) and it makes for a nice sub for Instant Openness and avoids the extreme Spaceland effects of a 62.5mcg spray.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
08-21-2009 8:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Experimone Alpha Androstenol Spray Short
08-22-2009 5:39 AM

To tell you the truth, I am always shocked when someone doesn't see effects from something like Androstenol or Instant openness. I get the same effect as you. When I first started using it it effected me to a degree but now being used to it I dont really notice it.

The effect on others can be dramatic at times though. Sometimes its to the point of being annoyed by them. I get the urge to just say "shut up already" LOL

I also find when I wear it and no one is around my mind gets to cluttered with thoughts. I lose focus in a way so I dont wear it straight or use Instant openness that much.

I love it for social events though, gets the party rolling

Tisha
08-22-2009 5:39 AM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-22-2009 1:12 PM

Hey great report Gegogi. Seems like straight up a-nol works pretty well too. How different is the effect compared to instant openness?

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
08-22-2009 1:12 PM
Gegogi

Rep Post

08-22-2009 2:48 PM

(08-22-2009 1:12 PM)Phya Wrote:  Hey great report Gegogi. Seems like straight up a-nol works pretty well too. How different is the effect compared to instant openness?

Once diluted 4:1, this 62.5mcg nol behaves as near to IO as it gets. I suppose the 20% beta nol in IO must make some diff but it's too subtle for me to notice. Besides, I'm not a fan of beta nol, seems to ruin happy hour fun with needless introspection. Nobody wants to hear some airhead drunk discuss his/her innermost feelings about their dead cat or daddy issues...

08-22-2009 2:48 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-22-2009 2:54 PM

Great, thanks for the information Gegogi. I assume you got it from Androtics?

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
08-22-2009 2:54 PM

Tfrankz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-17-2009 6:50 PM

I am with Gegogi
Out at bars with drunk people it can be funny at first, but after a few times of them saying the same thing over and over I tend to leave them alone. They say the same thing 5 times or so is too much for me.
10-17-2009 6:50 PM
Gone with the Wind
Pheromone Wraith

Rep Post

10-17-2009 8:35 PM

he he he ...

I've experienced it too. I can't help but wonder why people like it and seek to repeat the experience. One time a relative responded strongly to it at a family party. Afterwards people were talking for weeks about how the responder blathered on and on.

Beta nol is a bit more to my taste. At least the conversations are a bit more interesting. I sometimes use a 50-50 mix of both isomers, but rarely the alpha form by itself.

alpha nol also decreases the respect/status response to Androsterone mixes. This is something I've just touched on in the protected a314 forum at PheroTalk, but rarely on the open forums. I've mentioned it a few times in the open forums though, when people give dangerous advice like suggesting a prison guard wear alpha nol (or other social pheromones that drastically reduce perceived threat) in his work environment.

Gone with the Wind

<p align="center">Gate, gate, paragate, parasamgate. Bodhi svaha!</p>
10-17-2009 8:35 PM
Wrlprchnx
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-19-2009 5:09 PM

I've actually typically had pretty negative responses from Alpha Androstenol heavy mixes

I don't notice a ton of chattiness and I find I just can't properly focus my concentration...

(specifically - Alpha Androstenol + bowling = I bowl badly)

I love Beta Androstenol (Instant Honesty) based stuff... but the alpha-nols don't seem to agree with my body chemistry...
10-19-2009 5:09 PM
Gegogi

Rep Post

10-19-2009 7:44 PM

Hey, everybody's ragging on mah fav molecule!

To me alpha nol basically says "I'm healthy and friendly" and has also proved to be an excellent buffer for -none heavy mixes. Although beta nol is okay in a mix, as a standalone I don't find it nearly as friendly, effective or as fun in social gatherings as alpha nol. Like I wrote above, nothing worse than a dose of beta nol setting some air head off and being stuck hearing their deepest thoughts about pets dying, fights with little sister and the meaning of life.

10-19-2009 7:44 PM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

10-20-2009 4:02 PM

(10-19-2009 7:44 PM)Gegogi Wrote:  Hey, everybody's ragging on mah fav molecule!

I like it too, but for a different reason than most here. I'm at a disadvantage because of my age, and the Alpha has a "Young and healthy" vibe to it. Mixed with a bit of ~none, takes years off my perceived age.

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
10-20-2009 4:02 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  pheromones for a short time Mertos89 2 446 11-24-2022 11:50 PM
Last Post: Jdub
  I want short range effects Spearfisher 2 1,979 02-18-2013 12:15 PM
Last Post: Blacky Chan
  SHORT descriptions on products? ("I'm the Man. You Know I'm the Man.") badyoda 1 1,920 04-09-2012 4:24 PM
Last Post: Pagodeiro
  Alpha Androstenol in OIL BASE Pagodeiro 1 3,922 10-24-2010 7:31 PM
Last Post: FUNNER