Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Experimone Alpha Androstenol Spray Short
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

RE: Experimone Alpha Androstenol Spray Short
11-05-2009 4:05 PM

(11-05-2009 1:09 PM)LaPew Wrote:  Great (and funny) report Gegogi.

For some reason Alpha Androstenol doesn't elicit talkativeness in either me or my father.
I remember having launch with both my parents and sister while wearing IOx3 + A314x2 and while the female side of the table couldn't stop talking, the male side was usually quiet.
Even after the bill was paid, my sister in particular (who is naturally chatty) would not allow a pause in conversation long enough to make a graceful exit.

Lucky it did have a calming effect which was helpful when I made the mistake of inquiring about some difficulty my sister was having only to be loudly told the whole story in public.

Passers by who inevitably overheard were shooting me sympathetic looks of 'you poor bastard'.
They must had thought she was my girlfriend and I was in the dog house.

Alpha Androstenol/Beta Androstenol combos just makes me giggly... not all that talkative. But... my sons and husband... zomg! I can't shut them up and they go on and on a mile a minute... all very happy, but it drives me crazy. [Image: 76.gif]

I much prefer a more... paced... style of communication.

It's sort of like alcohol... some people get quiet and some get chatty. The more disinhibited I get, the quieter and more physically expressive I get. Both alcohol and the -nols effect me the same way.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2009 4:10 PM by Diane999.)
11-05-2009 4:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-05-2009 4:52 PM

(10-30-2009 9:41 PM)Diane999 Wrote:  I'm betting you can steer spaceland. It is just high dose Alpha Androstenol and clary sage. I don't know if it is 30 or 45 mcg/spray, so you'll have to experiment a little.

I believe Spaceland is 50mcg/spray. I'm not a big fan of high doses of Alpha Androstenol so I never bothered with that one...and, of course, have no desire to smell like a dead hippie.

The nonsensical chatter that Alpha Androstenol often brings can drive me nuts. So, I only use low amounts of it and usually in combination with other molecules. I especially love it with cops as it helps impart that vibrant youthful glow.

The other night when Wolf and I were watching the game I spritzed on -

Alpha Androstenol/20mcg... along with P103/15mcg and EST/100mcg. Wolf couldn't stop touching or talking! In fact at one point I was struggling to get away cuz I felt like the new puppy at Christmas. I said that to Wolf and he said..."Over petted? Aw, you poor thing..." as he grapped for me again! [Image: biggrin.gif]

I normally woulda used Beta Androstenol instead of Alpha Androstenol but was looking for a little more levity during the game. I got it...lol.

Bella
11-05-2009 4:52 PM
giantb
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-05-2009 7:15 PM

the first time i tried spaceland i was by myself and couldnt stop giggling felt like i had just done a big joint, second time i did it had some freinds in the room and we all were giggling and chatting was good
11-05-2009 7:15 PM
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-26-2009 3:02 AM

(11-05-2009 7:15 PM)giantb Wrote:  the first time i tried spaceland i was by myself and couldnt stop giggling felt like i had just done a big joint, second time i did it had some freinds in the room and we all were giggling and chatting was good

Yeah, the whole point of Spaceland is as a proving mix-- to prove there's something to Pheromones. I felt pretty wavy when I first tried it out. The only problem with it is Androtics just screwed up the effect by purposefully making it stink based on aromatherapy claims. It's like saying "Yeah, sure, this clump of buffalo shit stinks, but rub it in your armpits! Chicks really dig it.".
11-26-2009 3:02 AM
giantb
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-01-2009 7:54 PM

(11-26-2009 3:02 AM)Data4 Wrote:  Yeah, the whole point of Spaceland is as a proving mix-- to prove there's something to Pheromones. I felt pretty wavy when I first tried it out. The only problem with it is Androtics just screwed up the effect by purposefully making it stink based on aromatherapy claims. It's like saying "Yeah, sure, this clump of buffalo shit stinks, but rub it in your armpits! Chicks really dig it.".

i dont wear it out as its not a nice smell
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2009 7:55 PM by giantb.)
12-01-2009 7:54 PM

DaveRam
Ad-honorem Researcher

Rep Post

12-01-2009 10:32 PM

(11-05-2009 7:15 PM)giantb Wrote:  the first time i tried spaceland i was by myself and couldnt stop giggling felt like i had just done a big joint, second time i did it had some freinds in the room and we all were giggling and chatting was good

I haven't felt anything from Spaceland [Image: 45.gif]

I think I was a waste of money on my part. With this product I started to lose faith in AD.

Does anyone have comments with Woozy Floozy from LP????? I've read It's pretty good on their forum....
12-01-2009 10:32 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I want short range effects Spearfisher 2 1,676 02-18-2013 12:15 PM
Last Post: Blacky Chan
  SHORT descriptions on products? ("I'm the Man. You Know I'm the Man.") badyoda 1 1,663 04-09-2012 4:24 PM
Last Post: Pagodeiro
  Alpha Androstenol in OIL BASE Pagodeiro 1 3,621 10-24-2010 7:31 PM
Last Post: FUNNER