Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Experiences with Evolve XS
jamiep
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Experiences with Evolve XS
04-21-2013 1:26 PM

I recently purchased the large bottle of Evolve with the nobility cover scent, Steve kindly also included a small trial of cohesion.
The first time I used it I had 2 sprays of Evolve and 2 sprays of cohesion and then I went out to dinner with some friends there was a big group of us but I was only friends there. I had some strange experiences, I didn’t get any hits from any of the women but one of the guys who I started talking to found himself telling me his entire life story. I found it very strange because hardly knew him. I am not sure if it was cohesion or evolve that caused this affect.

After this I received a bottle of Alpha Machismo so I though I’d go large at my next dinner and tried 2 sprays of Evolve, 3 sprays of cohesion & Alpha Machismo. This time I felt I got more hits and found women playing with their hair whilst they were talking to me. I generally prefer alpha products and I think the ACE combination would be great altogether.
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2013 1:32 PM by jamiep.)
04-21-2013 1:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

alphavitea
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 125
Thanks received:
667 thanks in 387 posts

RE: Experiences with Evolve XS
04-21-2013 1:39 PM

I had a similar experience with eVolve alone. Same thing she told me all ones of personal stuff. Same cover scent. I love nobility. It seems that evolve is not just sex in a bottle.

If she bites you did it right.
04-21-2013 1:39 PM
cjw255
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 310
Thanks received:
285 thanks in 182 posts

04-21-2013 2:12 PM

Depending on your age, but most of us can go with one spray of evolve. 2 is usually too much and you won't get many reactions with it so its hard for me to understand 2 evolve PLUS AM which is also high none actually working very well.

Any trial vials of XS 2 sprays= one regular spray from a regular bottle

I've also experienced and have read that evolve tends to start giving someone results an hour or two after spraying it on. But I would def recommend one spray of evolve, I've always gotten great results with that and usually no results with 2 sprays. Maybe every once in awhile but very random and not nearly as often
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2013 2:14 PM by cjw255.)
04-21-2013 2:12 PM
jamiep
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

04-21-2013 2:44 PM

I have tried 1 spray of evolve but I have found that I got absolutely nothing off that. I generally find that I need slightly higher doses for it to be affective. I haven't tried 1 spray of Evolve with AM yet so I may try that

I have also tried AM on its own and just found I was angry for most of the night and I didn't like that either. So the mix of AM & cohesion seems to be a good one, at least for me
04-21-2013 2:44 PM
cjw255
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 310
Thanks received:
285 thanks in 182 posts

04-22-2013 1:02 AM

hmmmm that sucks. Maybe you need an trial of evolve to get that half of spray haha
04-22-2013 1:02 AM

empereur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 17 posts

04-22-2013 5:12 AM

(04-21-2013 1:26 PM)jamiep Wrote:  I recently purchased the large bottle of Evolve with the nobility cover scent, Steve kindly also included a small trial of cohesion.
The first time I used it I had 2 sprays of Evolve and 2 sprays of cohesion and then I went out to dinner with some friends there was a big group of us but I was only friends there. I had some strange experiences, I didn’t get any hits from any of the women but one of the guys who I started talking to found himself telling me his entire life story. I found it very strange because hardly knew him. I am not sure if it was cohesion or evolve that caused this affect.

After this I received a bottle of Alpha Machismo so I though I’d go large at my next dinner and tried 2 sprays of Evolve, 3 sprays of cohesion & Alpha Machismo. This time I felt I got more hits and found women playing with their hair whilst they were talking to me. I generally prefer alpha products and I think the ACE combination would be great altogether.

Hi,

did you actually open any of the ladies at the table and have you seen any differences with mone on you meanwhile?
04-22-2013 5:12 AM
dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 35
Thanks received:
193 thanks in 97 posts

06-29-2013 5:08 PM

I open a lot of girls with evolve on lately and nothing.. I talk to them etc for 30 sec or so and they then make an excuse and say they're busy and dash off!

I think all this talk of mones and game etc is bullshit.. if you're not in shape you can forget about getting with the hottest girls.

That is my weakness right now. I need to put on 10-15 lbs of muscle and lose 30 lbs of fat. This is the erosion of health due to declining testosterone levels and aging over a 20 year timeframe.

No amount of mones or game can make up from an initial impression of someone in wicked shape.. i just think of all the woman I am interested in and they all have nice bodies with little to no fat.

I am on my way to changing but it will be a slow process. Over 40 and out of shape spells disaster when dating 20 somethings or even early thirties who are in great shape no matter the personality.. There is a MINIMUM level of fitness required to score with women of this breed mones no mones, game no game.
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2013 5:09 PM by dsouza.)
06-29-2013 5:08 PM
Thanks given by ZB pmones, eyeofra
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 275
Thanks received:
787 thanks in 362 posts

06-29-2013 6:38 PM

(06-29-2013 5:08 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I think all this talk of mones and game etc is bullshit.. if you're not in shape you can forget about getting with the hottest girls.

No amount of mones or game can make up from an initial impression of someone in wicked shape.. i just think of all the woman I am interested in and they all have nice bodies with little to no fat.

I beg to differ. I look like the love child of John Candy and Drew Carey. I have no problem getting attractive women interested in me. I play to my strengths. I'm a genuine guy who can make them laugh (and isn't afraid to call them on their bullshit). Confidence is king when it comes to attracting a women.

It's in the confidence and showing them that you value yourself enough to take care of yourself. Even if you aren't 6'3" tall and 180#'s of solid muscle. Phero's help.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
06-29-2013 6:38 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 497
Thanks received:
852 thanks in 431 posts

06-29-2013 6:53 PM

I'm 5 11 and 23 percent body fat. Don't get me wrong, game is harder. I get blown out and must brush myself off and/or keep talking until they get interest. But I know as a man I'm worth more than 99 percent of other men, with or without mones.

My top 5 products (In no order):

- AD's MX 297
- Alpha Dreams L2K
- LS Impi
- Pheromone XS SOB
- Pheromone XS Bliss
06-29-2013 6:53 PM

Blacky Chan
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
62 thanks in 37 posts

06-29-2013 7:58 PM

People put to much emphasis on pick up. Be confident, comfortable, take a bath, comb your hair and brush your teeth. Being 40+ and picking up the 20s is hard but not impossible. In the end the time you spend chasing a 20, you could have got a couple 30s and a bunch of 40s. Let's not forget if you screw up with an older chick its no big deal, with a young chick she tells all her friends about the old creepy guy.
06-29-2013 7:58 PM
Thanks given by right_mr, D_Darko, baant

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My experiences on Ascend, Evolve, and Cohesion Mustang 4 1,063 08-23-2012 11:46 AM
Last Post: clide7